$800+ Million Lottery - What Would You Do If You Won?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-01-2016, 02:01 PM
RE: $800+ Million Lottery - What Would You Do If You Won?
(11-01-2016 08:56 PM)Aliza Wrote:  
(11-01-2016 05:19 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  To be honest I'm not surprised, except at me. But I've been running on 2-3 hours sleep for the last 5 days so my stupid has a cause. lol

Oh man, I can relate. I'm having a good week (this week), but there are times where 2 - 3 hours is all I get for days and days on end. I hate running on steam like that.

Get some sleep! Hug

LIke when I was in the army. One find day we were informed we would be allowed to stretch our 8 hours of sleep out for a week instead of being expected to cram it all into one night!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like DerFish's post
12-01-2016, 02:34 PM
(12-01-2016 02:01 PM)DerFish Wrote:  
(11-01-2016 08:56 PM)Aliza Wrote:  Oh man, I can relate. I'm having a good week (this week), but there are times where 2 - 3 hours is all I get for days and days on end. I hate running on steam like that.

Get some sleep! Hug

LIke when I was in the army. One find day we were informed we would be allowed to stretch our 8 hours of sleep out for a week instead of being expected to cram it all into one night!

I finally got some sleep last night. Ten hours, not completely uninterrupted, 2 times up to pee but damn it felt good. My brain is a little better today. Smile

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
[+] 1 user Likes Heatheness's post
12-01-2016, 02:34 PM
(12-01-2016 02:01 PM)DerFish Wrote:  
(11-01-2016 08:56 PM)Aliza Wrote:  Oh man, I can relate. I'm having a good week (this week), but there are times where 2 - 3 hours is all I get for days and days on end. I hate running on steam like that.

Get some sleep! Hug

Reminds me of my time in the US Navy. You can do without a lot of sleep when you are young.

And, you Aliza, go get some sleep, young lady.
[+] 2 users Like Fireball's post
12-01-2016, 03:30 PM
(10-01-2016 07:41 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Also, I would put beeg and several other vets on a $100,000/year budget to cover medical costs and lost pay. $40,000 to the vet for their work, $10,000 for the vet to give as staff bonuses to encourage and reward charity/volunteer work, and $50,000 for medical costs to be used at the vets discretion for needy patients. I'd also fund tons of spay/neuter clinics.

Or something along those lines. I e actually thought long and hard about how to best donate to animals, particularly dogs, and have concluded the best way is through charitable vets.

I have the impression you would become a white Sir Smokes-A-lot.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
12-01-2016, 07:08 PM
(11-01-2016 04:53 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  
(11-01-2016 04:51 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  Oh..., please correct it then if you think it's wrong and those are commas not decimal points.

Oh well, where's my pie in the face. Oops

Aw, crap. I can't resist posting this....my favorite pie fight.

(If I win the lottery, I'd like to have a pie fight just like this....using actual pies not just whipped cream in a pie tin.:yesSmile

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post
12-01-2016, 07:36 PM
(12-01-2016 07:08 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(11-01-2016 04:53 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  Oh well, where's my pie in the face. Oops

Aw, crap. I can't resist posting this....my favorite pie fight.

(If I win the lottery, I'd like to have a pie fight just like this....using actual pies not just whipped cream in a pie tin.:yesSmile

OMGosh! I love that movie, The Great Race. Best pie fight ever. "Pie! More pie!"

I fell in love with everybody in that movie. Big Grin

12-01-2016, 08:17 PM
I think it's up to 1.5 B illion! Double check me, tho! I might have misheard!

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
12-01-2016, 08:28 PM
(12-01-2016 08:17 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  I think it's up to 1.5 B illion! Double check me, tho! I might have misheard!

I'm buying my ticket tomorrow! Smile

12-01-2016, 09:45 PM
It is 1.5 billion now. When I win, I'm going to be unfuckingbearable. Think Bruce Wayne, but without the Batman persona.

12-01-2016, 09:49 PM
So much money Drooling
Give it to me, nao

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?