$800+ Million Lottery - What Would You Do If You Won?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-01-2016, 04:32 PM
RE: $800+ Million Lottery - What Would You Do If You Won?
(13-01-2016 10:31 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  
(13-01-2016 09:41 PM)yakherder Wrote:  I'd probably go along for the whole ride either way. I'd be the next Kardashian and use every available opportunity to say random stupid shit in front of the world.

Wow, who knew I was Kardashian. I say random stupid shit all the time., haven't you noticed? Hobo

Yabut, do you have a Kardashian butt? Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
14-01-2016, 04:58 PM
(14-01-2016 04:32 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(13-01-2016 10:31 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  Wow, who knew I was Kardashian. I say random stupid shit all the time., haven't you noticed? Hobo

Yabut, do you have a Kardashian butt? Consider

No... I have two! ShockingHoboSadcryface2

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Heatheness's post
14-01-2016, 09:55 PM
(14-01-2016 04:26 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  I think three people won today. From reading some of the lottery stories of people going through 14 million dollars in one year and ending up flipping burgers, it seems that one needs to have a budget and set some spending limits...even with millions of dollars. To the three winners of today's lottery, this isn't a bottomless pit of money.

I could live an unreasonably lavish lifestyle from the interest on that much dough as long as I don't donate/give all my money away. I could probably spend 5 million in the first month. After that, I have nothing crazy on the agenda. I'd probably apprentice with some craftspeople for my day-to-day "job" though. This may sound crazy to some, but that's what I enjoy. I would also like to travel more. While I'm doing that I hire some smart, trustworthy investors to protect the fortune.

Find all posts by this user