Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-06-2012, 06:05 AM
RE: 8
hoc, you're a poly-infinitudist! Heathen! There can be only one infinity.

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-06-2012, 06:10 AM
Oh, here we go. I suppose that "one infinity" is your infinity... Dodgy

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
15-06-2012, 10:57 AM
(14-06-2012 07:40 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  So you're trolling and telling peeps how to think? How they should respond to your faulty, ill formed logic? Dodgy

(this is the problem I had right off the bat - http://nauticaricky.hubpages.com/hub/Dif...f-Infinity )

Some of the House of Cantor's finest work right there. Big Grin

This is not my signature.
15-06-2012, 11:32 AM
(14-06-2012 07:04 AM)dredmal Wrote:  Tell Everyone Infinity is god. So that we can begin to define god as 'undefined' together as a species.

Meh... watch it there Dredlox, just because you fell into your own Möbius diversion, doesn't mean you gotta take anybody else down the hole with you. Dodgy

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
[+] 3 users Like kim's post
15-06-2012, 11:39 AM
(15-06-2012 11:32 AM)kim Wrote:  
(14-06-2012 07:04 AM)dredmal Wrote:  Tell Everyone Infinity is god. So that we can begin to define god as 'undefined' together as a species.

Meh... watch it there Dredlox, just because you fell into your own Möbius diversion, doesn't mean you gotta take anybody else down the hole with you. Dodgy
Kim, you get me all hot and bothered when you use your Umlauts in public like that. Drooling

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
15-06-2012, 11:52 AM
(15-06-2012 11:39 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(15-06-2012 11:32 AM)kim Wrote:  Meh... watch it there Dredlox, just because you fell into your own Möbius diversion, doesn't mean you gotta take anybody else down the hole with you. Dodgy
Kim, you get me all hot and bothered when you use your Umlauts in public like that. Drooling

Dodgy Yea well, I'm not all into advertising personal facilities.

But everyone can enjoy some feedback now and then - thanks! Smile

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
15-06-2012, 12:37 PM
(15-06-2012 11:32 AM)kim Wrote:  

However, if you go down the rabbit hole, we'll keep ya company. We can all scream together... Tongue

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post