9,000th post ...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-04-2014, 10:52 PM
RE: 9,000th post ...
(27-04-2014 10:29 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  
(27-04-2014 04:12 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Yes, it's pathetic and childish but I'm proud of the fact that I was first to spot your talent and if I rep you again, I won't have that reminder anymore. So please accept an imaginary +2 rep.

I've been stuck on 87 for almost three weeks and was hoping I would see a boost from you. But alas....Weeping

He is kind of tight with the rep-giving...I feel your pain.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-04-2014, 10:59 PM
Over 9000 posts and still ever so mysterious.....

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
[+] 2 users Like Lightvader's post
28-04-2014, 03:24 AM
(27-04-2014 10:52 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(27-04-2014 10:29 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  I've been stuck on 87 for almost three weeks and was hoping I would see a boost from you. But alas....Weeping

He is kind of tight with the rep-giving...I feel your pain.

Hey, what?

I think I've been reasonably generous ... but if I have missed anyone ... that can be rectified.

Just submit a Business Case; nothing fancy, powerpoint will do.

Drinking Beverage

28-04-2014, 04:06 AM
(28-04-2014 03:24 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(27-04-2014 10:52 PM)Anjele Wrote:  He is kind of tight with the rep-giving...I feel your pain.

Hey, what?

I think I've been reasonably generous ... but if I have missed anyone ... that can be rectified.

Drinking Beverage

I question the reason and necessity of your instructions.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
28-04-2014, 04:29 AM
(28-04-2014 04:06 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  ...

I'm management now. You don't get to question!

Dodgy

28-04-2014, 04:55 AM
(28-04-2014 04:29 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(28-04-2014 04:06 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  ...

I'm management now. You don't get to question!

Dodgy

Yes, but I'm not an employee and am therefore immune to your managementing in reference to policies outside of specifically mentioned, official policy affecting the users, not the slaves staff.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
28-04-2014, 05:16 AM
(28-04-2014 04:55 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  ...
Yes, but I'm not an employee and am therefore immune to your managementing in reference to policies outside of specifically mentioned, official policy affecting the users, not the slaves staff.

Yabut.

We know where you live.

Evil_monster

28-04-2014, 05:21 AM
(28-04-2014 05:16 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(28-04-2014 04:55 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  ...

Yabut.

We know where you live.

Evil_monster

Yabut.

I'll got essentially weaponised nature.

[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
28-04-2014, 11:03 AM
(28-04-2014 03:24 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(27-04-2014 10:52 PM)Anjele Wrote:  He is kind of tight with the rep-giving...I feel your pain.

Hey, what?

Drinking Beverage

You repped me over two years ago; it's pretty stale.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
28-04-2014, 11:17 AM
(27-04-2014 04:12 AM)DLJ Wrote:  ... so, unlike my previous km-stone marker at 3,000 and being a Mod now, I'm going to get this one right.

Consider

Actually, I was going to use the same joke but I've changed my mind, so I will start with an apology...

I can do more +repping now and some of you (with the appropriate propitiations (thanks to Hitch for that alliteration)) may see the result of that.

The apology goes to those of you to whom from me you received your first +rep.
(yes, Vos, that sentence is grammatically correct)

Yes, it's pathetic and childish but I'm proud of the fact that I was first to spot your talent and if I rep you again, I won't have that reminder anymore. So please accept an imaginary +2 rep.

Other than that, I thought that I would mention that I'm thinking about actually doing something useful and applying my knowledge of best practices to do a review of what we do here from the angle of the TTA forum being an IT service.

It's mainly for fun i.e. my own personal amusement but if you start seeing the occasional odd post relating to, I dunno, Service Metrics or RACI charts, you'll know where it's coming from.

Anyway, that's all.

It is a pleasure to serve as your new Mod*

Bowing

*My new a completely insincere motto.

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee congratsBanana_zorro

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
[+] 1 user Likes WitchSabrina's post