9/11 Coincidence ?

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 1 Average
12-03-2011, 06:06 PM (This post was last modified: 12-03-2011 06:12 PM by The Doctor.)
RE: 9/11 Coincidence ?
(12-03-2011 02:18 PM)The_observer Wrote:  The fact that the towers collapsed like that puzzled me for a long time. Until I saw a picture on the internal construction of those. that explained a lot.
What still puzzles me a bit is the fact that there are no aeroplane parts in front of the pentagon. Perhaps I’ve been looking at the wrong pictures. Smile

It’s quite a piloting job to hit the towers. In 2001 I was working for a company that has full flight simulators for rent. A few days after 9/11 we fired up the sim and tried to hit the towers. We missed for 6 times.

I think that is a plane:
[Image: PentagonDebrisMontagecopy1.jpg]

Attah and the others were in school for months before the attacks. They could easily learn how to control the plane.

Also this site is full of scientific evidence supporting that a 747 did hit the pentagon.
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread79655/pg1

[Image: buddhasig.png]
“Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.” ~ Gautama Buddha
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-03-2011, 08:26 PM
(12-03-2011 05:02 PM)TheKetola Wrote:  2. I've seen videos with the planes in them (which I thought was strange considering it was 2001, who walks around with a video camera? New Yorkers apparently). I even saw the second plane as live footage, the whole school watched the news that day.

The video of the first plane hitting was a complete accident. A film crew was out doing a documentary on NYC firefighters and they were out filming the guys they were filming, and they happened to catch the first plane fly straight into the building. It was pure happenstance.

The second plane was, as you pointed out, live on TV for the whole world to see as TV crews were covering the fire in the first tower when the 2nd plane showed up.

Or, the whole thing could be staged, the videos manufactured, and somewhere between 75,000 and 100,000 people bribed and coerced into never telling anyone, even 10 years later, that no planes really hit the towers. Yep, I bet that's what happened as that is the version of events that seems more plausible to me.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
Find all posts by this user
12-03-2011, 08:56 PM
This really is exhausting Laxion. You have decided on a conclusion, and now your looking for evidence to back it up (Unsuccessfully by the way). If you are questioning something, you should look at the evidence, and from that, draw the most plausable conclusion. Not draw a conclusion based on a few pieces of evidence, and then look for more evidence to back up your conclusion.

[Image: StarkLord01.gif]
12-03-2011, 09:37 PM

For some reason people like to believe they're being lied to and they're smart enough to get on the secret and expose it. Like global warming:

"It is teh sun! DUH! You're all stupid."

Really all that is happening is that you're being coerced into being so gullible as to doubt anything with serious evidence with shoddy facts that make sense only on the surface that you swallow without ever questioning it. It's hilarious really.
Quote this message in a reply
12-03-2011, 10:28 PM (This post was last modified: 12-03-2011 10:39 PM by Laxion.)
There was a plane that hit the building, just a bit odd how it collapse like that. It was an observation error by me. The videos showed that the planes actually, sorry. D:

global warming ? Lot's of factor, the sun is getting a bit active lately, We humans enhance the green house effect D:

Yeah I know I should stark, but I don't want to explain everything, It's in the 2 hours long clip, that's why I shared the video Big Grin

edit
never mind, I might take 2 hours writing a very detailed report on it. Everyone who down rate me, I will rate you up. Message me if you want rating if you don't wanna down rate me.

"don't jump to conclusions until your 99%"

"dreams are the best source of creativity" me
13-03-2011, 05:45 AM (This post was last modified: 13-03-2011 05:57 AM by Observer.)
It’s my nature to swim upstream in a groups-consensus. I think groups need that kind of person to have a good direction. (I'm like a salmon. I hope I don't get caught up by a human with a fishnet and cocktail-sauce) Smile

It strikes me as odd that, on an atheist forum you're more likely to get down-rated as a 15-year old being not sceptical enough to 9/11 conspiracy then as a theist believing 2000 year old capitalised Bull-Shit. I think that’s a bit out of proportion. (perhaps that shows they still care about you laxion Wink)

Let’s face it! Most of the 9/11 evidence you have comes out 2nd source. These pictures for example.
(12-03-2011 06:06 PM)The Doctor Wrote:  [Image: PentagonDebrisMontagecopy1.jpg]
I am 90% sure their legit. However, from most of the pictures I can't say that they are taken from the pentagon crash-site or not. So far from the "overwhelming" part of the evidence. It reminds me of carbon-dating. I'm pretty convinced that it's correct, but I have no real first hand evidence.

As for the whole 9/11 thing. A conspiracy IS possible but it takes far more complicated situations then a terrorist attack explanation. Using Occam's razor I cut off the conspiracy theory.
BUT...
Years ago I used that same razor to cut of a real moon-landing in favour of a staged one. Face it. It IS easier to stage a moon landing then to actually do one. Wrong usage of the razor from my part. That's what's called learning.

My approach on the 9/11 events (attacks is to much honour for camel dung slingering morons flying planes and killing only a fraction of the persons killed in both gulf wars). They where very successful terrorist deeds that changed worlds balance forever. It’s hard for me to believe that the W Bush administration had completely no knowledge of an event this big being eminent. Considering the fact that he's the biggest moron ever to become president and the fact that in general American public opinion are not critical towards anything covered with stars and stripes I think he actually did.

I am an 9/11-conspiracy agnostic atheist and, unless you know more then average, I think you should be too Laxion.

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.
13-03-2011, 07:18 AM
Duh, isn't it obvious?

A Kenyan named Obama who sabotaged the Titanic then escaped in a lifeboat which washed up on the shores of Hawaii where he crafted a fake birth certificate, while at the same time rented a movie studio and posed as a man named Neil Armstrong in a fake moon setting and then on his way to plant explosives in the towers, he stopped and shot JFK.

How did he do all this in the few months before he rigged the election? By utilizing the technology he found at Area 51 in Roswell to transcend time and space, of course.

How do I know this to be accurate? It's got over 10,000 likes on youtube.

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
13-03-2011, 08:45 AM
Quote:A Kenyan named Obama...
*ehem* His real name is Barry Soetoro.

Correct me when I'm wrong.
Accept me or go to hell.
13-03-2011, 09:45 AM
What I don't get about that whole "real name is Barry" thing, is if his name is Barry... why the hell would he CHOOSE to go with Barack Hussein Obama? It's like a guy named John Richardson opting to go with Muhammad Satan Deathtoamerica Jr.

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
13-03-2011, 11:26 AM
(12-03-2011 10:28 PM)Laxion Wrote:  Everyone who down rate me, I will rate you up. Message me if you want rating if you don't wanna down rate me.

Ok, I'm not sure what you think the "rating" does, but it's simply a way of someone saying, "hey, I think this person is thoughtful, and deserves a good reputation for their observations." It's not a bargaining chip to be traded. That said, do what you like with it (we don't moderate here) but crap like this makes "reputation" meaningless.

If you like someone (or something about them), for whatever reason, give em a +1. If you don't like them (or something about them) give em a -1.

[Image: StarkLord01.gif]