9/11 Coincidence ?

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 1 Average
13-03-2011, 09:23 PM (This post was last modified: 13-03-2011 09:29 PM by MasterRottweiler.)
RE: 9/11 Coincidence ?
(13-03-2011 08:37 PM)Laxion Wrote:  It's common sense to trusts the professionals more than you guys to me, unless you guys happen to be a professional. Smile

Interesting, I dont see any difference between your reasoning and the reasoning of religious people, their "common sense" tells them to trust their priest, pastor, rabbi, imam, etc. Just because they are supposed to know more about religion than their follwers...

"The tendency to turn human judgments into divine commands makes religion one of the most dangerous forces in the world.”
-Georgia Harkness.

"La fe es patrimonio de los pendejos. (Faith is patrimony of the dumbfucks)."
-Diego Rivera
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-03-2011, 09:25 PM
Quote:Really another reason they war iraq ? tell me Big Grin

Wow. Amazing how someone can spend so much time researching something and yet know absolutely nothing about it.

The US went to war in Iraq over the issue of Weapons of Mass Destruction. The whole thing was bullshit but that was the excuse they gave. They even went to the UN. I realize you were in grade school when this happened but it was in all the papers and on TV. At no point did they officially claim that they went to war over 9/11 which, if you think that they blew up the buildings to go to war in Iraq, really makes no sense at all.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
Find all posts by this user
13-03-2011, 09:46 PM
Trust which professionals? Priests are considered to be professionals on religions. Doctors are professionals on medicine, but that doesn't mean each doctor has a good understanding of each medicine. When professionals make statements in conspiracy claims there are usually counter professionals to state that it's not any different that you throw your weight around. Demolitions experts know how demolitions work but they don't have that much knowledge of what happens when x plan with y fuel hits a building. They know about the chemicals and explosives they use to demolish things. Being a professional is great, but that doesn't mean you know everything. It's like a rocket scientist diagnosing a mental illness. Who cares that the person is a rocket scientist when they're talking about psychiatry?

It's a very useful tool to have a degree when you want to make baseless claims because people will often believe it.

When I discuss on these subjects I don't even really care. I am only posting to discuss helping you learn better ways to verify things. No matter why planes flew into the twin towers or why they toppled it happened a long time ago, and it was never anything so amazingly horrible to me. People die often and in much greater numbers, it being New York did not make a difference to me. The day it happened I was not happy for people dying, but my response was that it finally happened. The US has expected itself invincible for so long, and all this ever was was a little chip in it's armor.

Conspiracy theorists target subjects that most of the world is ignoring which are deeply important to some, because they know those people will easily believe. Most of the world got an answer for what happened or at least moved on. Most people don't really need an answer. We have real villains in the world, making up villains serves no purpose.

Here's a movie analogy for you, if I'm in the matrix (disliked that movie trilogy) and you tell me that everything is a simulation what does it matter? Whether or not I'm aware of it. It takes certain specific things for me to wake up. If I do indeed wake up, at that point, when it's obvious that it was a machine, can I possibly feel that way enough to do the things they supposedly did in the world. Only by empirical evidence did it matter at all what people (in the movie) thought of their world. Even the largest conspiracies mean nothing without evidence, because without evidence you can't do anything. Believe all you like but believing in something changes nothing.

I'm not a non believer, I believe in the possibility of anything. I just don't let the actuality of something be determined by a 3rd party.
14-03-2011, 10:55 AM
Whenever I need advise, I turn to Penn and Teller's Bullshit.

Penn and Teller 9/11 Bullshit

Oh, and it has 1.7 million views so it must be true!!

But then, the video that claims that satan can be seen in the smoke coming off the towers has 2 million views, so...

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
14-03-2011, 12:51 PM
I've had conversations like these.

Did I mention I often talk to brick walls?

Our brains deceive us on a regular basis, so we have to find ways to fight back.
14-03-2011, 02:23 PM
Have you checked if the claims of these professionals are as ridiculous as the videos?
Do their collegues agree with their claims?

I'm a little frustrated, since you don't seem to process the points made. There's no way of knowing if you've ignored them or not. You drown us into hours of video, without using your own bullshit detectors first, almost like expecting someone to make a quick and simple refutation, which is impossible when were talking about sourceless videos about a broad subject like 911.
Once again: use the baloney detection kit, 'cause nobody's gonna do it for you. If you don't, don't expect to have gained knowledge.

Correct me when I'm wrong.
Accept me or go to hell.
14-03-2011, 04:50 PM
Simple explanation ? I spent 3 hours of research on this subject. For answers for myself. I didn't write notes, but they have the information alright. I didn't know about 9/11 until last year, I didn't really put much thought into it actually, and don't care about it. After watching Zeitgeist, and you guys talking about it, I decided to research on it.

Yeah that's true about how professionals don't seem to know everything, that's why they all those professionals work together, to gather up the evidence. With science, and evidence. Well some of these professionals seems to have doctoral degrees in university, put's even more trust into them.

More than 1500 professionals people together. Also Lot's of american revolting for 9/11 truth. It's a collaborations of people.

Priest are just a professional in their religion, bible. Just a belief, no evidence or science involved.

drown you guys into hours of videos ? It's how I do research sometimes lol, I'm more of a visual learner, and it's best to have someone doing all the research putting up everything for their videos with the evidence. Rather spending even more time. Well that's just me, just like how I watch BBC, Science channel, Discovery world, Animal planet, National Geographic. They have done the researched on their subjects and show their evidence.

Also there are text-based resource. Just like for 9/11 events, and websites about bbc, science channel, discovery world, animal planet, national geographic.

Me grinning for more 9/11 reasons ? I wouldn't really say it's a grin, more of a smile, that everyone seems to be doing to make their language have emotions. I'd say like a fad, teen's culture, conformity.

I'm glad that I can hear your view points on reality, but personally I found that accusing me, down rating me, make's me not trust you guys more. Spreading hatred on me. It's like insults to me to agree with the majority viewpoints. Just like how a group of people say if you don't wear a cap, you are not cool, and kinda force it upon me. Well the point is, I just feel insulted, humiliated by you guys.

Also This is a good bye, I think I might get off this forum before feeling more sad onto here. Sigh negative thinking, sorry, I will stay positive, and stick around here, being different here...

I really don't know, maybe I will come visit this site, but not really talk about anything about this anymore.

"don't jump to conclusions until your 99%"

"dreams are the best source of creativity" me
14-03-2011, 05:20 PM (This post was last modified: 14-03-2011 05:34 PM by MasterRottweiler.)
Ok Laxion, the point of our arguments is; that just because the masses believe something it does not mean that it must be true, what I want you to see is that you are displaying the typical herd behaviour. For example; the majority voted for Hitler, the majority asked for Jebus to be crucified, yeah I know that the Jebus story is refutable but the same thought process applies there too, but the bottom line is; the majority thinking is not always the right thing, specially when we are talking about politics, most of the time majorities vote for bad politicians for example.

For example, I made a thread about the recent events over Japan and HAARP conspiranoids claiming that the HAARP is basically an earthquake machine developed by the Illuminati, http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...9#pid23399 , the have "experts" on the subject, their videos have a more thumbs up than thumbs down, but it does not mean that they MUST be true, You see? It is the same thought process of the 9/11 conspiranoids and the same thought process you are displaying; If they get more thumbs up, then the majority is right and the video must be legit.

"The tendency to turn human judgments into divine commands makes religion one of the most dangerous forces in the world.”
-Georgia Harkness.

"La fe es patrimonio de los pendejos. (Faith is patrimony of the dumbfucks)."
-Diego Rivera
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
14-03-2011, 05:56 PM
(14-03-2011 05:20 PM)MasterRottweiler Wrote:  Ok Laxion, the point of our arguments is; that just because the masses believe something it does not mean that it must be true, what I want you to see is that you are displaying the typical herd behaviour. For example; the majority voted for Hitler, the majority asked for Jebus to be crucified, yeah I know that the Jebus story is refutable but the same thought process applies there too, but the bottom line is; the majority thinking is not always the right thing, specially when we are talking about politics, most of the time majorities vote for bad politicians for example.

For example, I made a thread about the recent events over Japan and HAARP conspiranoids claiming that the HAARP is basically an earthquake machine developed by the Illuminati, http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...9#pid23399 , the have "experts" on the subject, their videos have a more thumbs up than thumbs down, but it does not mean that they MUST be true, You see? It is the same thought process of the 9/11 conspiranoids and the same thought process you are displaying; If they get more thumbs up, then the majority is right and the video must be legit.

Read my illiminati topic post that I replied to you, I don't believe in them anymore. See my reply on it. Now to be honest with you, my thought on them is unsure.

your right about the masses, The only thing I believe is that 9/11 was an inside job from my 3 hours of researched. See my other reply for long descriptive answer...

"don't jump to conclusions until your 99%"

"dreams are the best source of creativity" me
14-03-2011, 06:18 PM
(14-03-2011 04:50 PM)Laxion Wrote:  I didn't know about 9/11 until last year,

How is that even possible? Do you live on Mars? And, now you've done a whole 3 hours of research on it, which seems to have consisted entirely of watching videos by wingnut conspiracy theorists, and come to some definitive conclusions despite not knowing the first thing about the event itself or answering any of the really obvious questions about it - because you didn't even know they were questions.

I don't even know what do say to these new revelations.

Wow.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost