9/11 Coincidence ?

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 1 Average
18-03-2011, 06:23 AM
RE: 9/11 Coincidence ?
(17-03-2011 09:29 PM)Laxion Wrote:  Hey that's a good quote of myself Big Grin "Not looking for the answers to the past, but rather the solutions for the future"
A few days ago I came to the conclusion that all of "Life's Big Questions" aren't all that imoprtant. They have almost NO practical use. I think that statement of yours is worth a +1 Wink

(17-03-2011 09:29 PM)Laxion Wrote:  I wonder if you guys hate me.
Yes I hate you. Hate you, hate you, hate you. I hate your guts & hate you more then my grown in toenail or the 2011 Japanese earthquake radioactive fallout. Next time I meet you I'm gonna kill you until you die from it!

NOT! Tongue

Do we have ANY rational reasons to hate you Laxion? What are you other then a person, a human being, on the search for truth? If so, tell us so we can continue our hate. We atheist love to hate. Smile

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-03-2011, 10:31 AM (This post was last modified: 18-03-2011 10:34 AM by Kikko.)
Quote:What I'm really concern is about our future, and how we can prevent tragedy. Basically I'm not looking for answers to the past, but rather looking for solutions of the future.
I used to be so concerned about humankind's future that getting sleep was difficult because of it. You hear about the problems everywhere, but possible solutions aren't mentioned with the problems often, it's usually just ''if we don't do something X is going to happen!''. But you get used to it quite fastly, so thousands of people starving to death every day doesn't bother you anymore, but a tsunami hitting Japan does.

RBE would be good if it would be in work already. The toughest part is shifting to it, and I'd like to hear how the Venus Project is planning to make itself happen. The first Zeitgeist movies were such a bad tactic of trying to get known, that I wonder if they have a chance anymore, but Technocracy Inc. might have: http://www.technocracy.org/ It should be pretty much the same as the Venus Project.

I don't think it's likely that something like RBE would happen in the next 250 years, or even long after that. I think it's more likely that a morally-OK model will be born through regulation and control. But what do I know, me talking about politics or economy is like a creationist talking about evolution: neither know anything about the subject they're talking about.
Quote:I wonder if you guys hate me
Hvorfor? You're one of the last people that would be hated here. Even the theists get good treatment, unless they happen to be the fundiest of the fundy fundies or they act like assholes or if they are assholes.

Correct me when I'm wrong.
Accept me or go to hell.
18-03-2011, 11:29 AM (This post was last modified: 18-03-2011 08:08 PM by Laxion.)
yeah, hopefully Japan does get better, I'm pretty sure we have the technology today to actually feed them, also stabilize their population, because the Venus project intent is to stabilize the population rather have it out of control in Africa.

It been 2 years since this Venus project had started, And it's has definitely influence the world a lot(Especially Europe, maybe because of higher atheistic populations). Hopefully it's influence rate is exponentially increase throughout the years.

Technocracy ? I think maybe the venus project will either coexist with them, join with them. Wonder if some society will become venus-like or technocracy-like. The power is in the people like always to switch to their prefer system. I'm still with Venus project because of it's large supporters, influencer throughout the world. I have a feeling a country in Europe will be the 1st attempt into a venus-like country.

The venus project is also making an experimental city right now, to further test it, and validate it's success, and get rid of problems that may come up.

Yeah, to be honest, I think in the next 100 years, we will be into Venus project, because technology is improving vastly, scientific peer review is doubled every year( or at least new information is getting exponentially increased). So technology may faster replace human workforce, driving the un employment rate up.

EDIT:
THANKS OBSERVER LOL Tongue

Also, I'm 100% sure the pentagon wasn't hit by a plane, the authority has some explaining to do. Eh... I guess I'm more in favor into the conspiracy evidence. I don't feel like talking about this anymore, just going to lose more ratings if I probably did...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsWZHKIg3...re=related
and
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmP2Vy8K0...re=related

"don't jump to conclusions until your 99%"

"dreams are the best source of creativity" me
29-03-2011, 09:05 AM

[quote
Also, I'm 100% sure the pentagon wasn't hit by a plane, the authority has some explaining to do. Eh... I guess I'm more in favor into the conspiracy evidence. I don't feel like talking about this anymore, just going to lose more ratings if I probably did...

[/quote]

Just making it through this thread has been exhausting, so I understand. I don't think it would be a good idea for a newbie like myself to touch this thread, I might be crucified like baby Jesus. Wink
Quote this message in a reply
29-03-2011, 01:41 PM
(29-03-2011 09:05 AM)Barryskoolaid Wrote:  Just making it through this thread has been exhausting, so I understand. I don't think it would be a good idea for a newbie like myself to touch this thread, I might be crucified like baby Jesus. Wink
Too late.

The box... you opened... we came...

Mwhahaha!!

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.
29-03-2011, 02:43 PM

Sorry but 9/11 conspiracy theorists are idiots. If our gov't wanted to pre-text an invasion we could do it without having to high jack planes and fly them into buildings. Furthermore, the way the towers fell...probably had to do with the fact that all skyscrapers that collapse fall down vertically on top of the other floors, engineers refer to this as a "pancake" effect. It's like 1 floor drops, onto the next, which then collapses, then those 2 drop on to the next, etc. The weight is too much to bear and their internal support had been coated in jet fuel burning at 1000s of degrees Fahrenheit. A skyscraper isn't designed to withstand commericial jets slamming into them at 600+mph
30-03-2011, 12:54 AM
(29-03-2011 09:05 AM)Barryskoolaid Wrote:  [quote
Also, I'm 100% sure the pentagon wasn't hit by a plane, the authority has some explaining to do.

Did they plant the the airliner and dead bodies of its passengers and crew inside the Pentagon before or after they shot a missle into the spot where they claimed the jet crashed into?

When I find myself in times of trouble, Richard Dawkins comes to me, speaking words of reason, now I see, now I see.
30-03-2011, 02:39 AM
This video shows a simulation of how the plane hit the pentagon, and how all the damage it caused was caused. It even shows images of plane parts so the claim that no plane parts were found on the scene is blown out of the water.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVDdjLQkUV8
(29-03-2011 02:43 PM)Dontstartbelieving Wrote:  If our gov't wanted to pre-text an invasion we could do it without having to high jack planes and fly them into buildings.

Especially considering the death toll. ~3000 (correct me if I am wrong) people in the towers and another ~150 in the pentagon. Bush could have done the same thing as what hapenned in Libya (and other places before that) and invaded to get rid of Saddam, like Gaddafi.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason and intellect has intended us to forego their use." - Galileo

"Every man is guilty of all the good he did not do." - Voltaire
26-04-2011, 10:32 AM

Laxion,

Since you like videos, here's one on Ockhams Razor, which has a direct bearing on barking mad conspiracy theories:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XEA3k_QIKo

And here is Edward Current, getting it all wrong in order to satirize fundamentalist Christianity:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pusSNjBd8...ature=fvwp

And while I'm here, does anyone know how to embed or share videos so they appear in the post as videos? Thanks.
26-04-2011, 11:46 AM
(30-03-2011 12:54 AM)No J. Wrote:  
(29-03-2011 09:05 AM)Barryskoolaid Wrote:  [quote
Also, I'm 100% sure the pentagon wasn't hit by a plane, the authority has some explaining to do.

Did they plant the the airliner and dead bodies of its passengers and crew inside the Pentagon before or after they shot a missle into the spot where they claimed the jet crashed into?

They probably use scotch tape to glue the plane seats and landing gear to the missile before launch ... the evil bastards Big Grin

Atheism is a religion like OFF is a TV channel !!!

Proud of my genetic relatives Big Grin