9/11 Conspiracy Theorists

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-09-2010, 06:44 PM

RE: 9/11 Conspiracy Theorists
(12-09-2010 06:13 AM)inkracer Wrote:  There is a very good video series on Youtube, which I can't find at the moment, were someone has taken the entire Loose Change video, and address and debunks each assertion made by the Loose Change guys.. If I managed to rediscover it, I'll post the link.

Found the video series..
It's titled "Screw Loose Change"
Here is part 1 of 20: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkh0Mx3bLDU
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes inkracer's post
13-09-2010, 06:48 PM

(12-09-2010 10:39 AM)BnW Wrote:  My BiL saw it live.
Um, didn't you know the airplanes were actually US missiles with holograms of airplanes over them? So even if you saw it live it was still an inside job? Tongue
....yeah, I'm not into the conspiracy theories. I do think the Michael Moore documentary hit the nail on the head.
14-09-2010, 12:04 AM
Conspiracy theorists are the ones creating and spreading the conspiracy. Their lies are the conspiracy.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-09-2010, 09:01 AM

(14-09-2010 12:04 AM)No J. Wrote:  Conspiracy theorists are the ones creating and spreading the conspiracy. Their lies are the conspiracy.

As the Youtuber who made the "Screw Loose Change" series said "I've never heard of the truth needing a 2nd edition or a final cut. Must be a new fad for the cool kids."
16-09-2010, 12:52 AM
(15-09-2010 09:01 AM)inkracer Wrote:  
(14-09-2010 12:04 AM)No J. Wrote:  Conspiracy theorists are the ones creating and spreading the conspiracy. Their lies are the conspiracy.

As the Youtuber who made the "Screw Loose Change" series said "I've never heard of the truth needing a 2nd edition or a final cut. Must be a new fad for the cool kids."

Isn't it a shame that pure ignorance and stupidity is considered by some to be cool?
16-09-2010, 02:34 AM

(16-09-2010 12:52 AM)No J. Wrote:  Isn't it a shame that pure ignorance and stupidity is considered by some to be cool?

With this quote, I immediately thought of Christian T-shirts (like the ones Levi was wearing in Jesus Camp)
29-11-2010, 02:20 AM

I watched Screw Loose Change and it had good points but it also had some things that even I knew were wrong and I'm not an expert on this subject. Just as I noticed while watching Loose Change. The big problem with videos like Loose Change or Screw Loose Change is that they are very one side. Not admitting when they don't really know something. I'm sure that there could be a bunch more videos of the Loose Change creators refuting Screw Loose Change and vise-versa. So both videos must be taken with a grain of salt because people don't want to take the time to hear every nuance and rebuttal about one topic.

Generally I think that it is obvious that our government has lied to us in many ways. Including things similar, yet not as large scale, as 9/11. The Gulf of Tonkin was caused, purposefully, by the US government and led us into the Vietnam War. People profit from war like Dick Cheney with Blackwater and Halliburton in Iraq and Afghanistan. So it isn't ridiculous that the government is willing or able to do or allows this.

If this isn't a conspiracy then why not release the hundreds of pentagon, twin tower, and building 7 videos that the government has confiscated. Recently people have sued and gotten new videos of firefighters saying things like secondary explosions in the same building and molten steel pouring like lava in the lobby. That is only fueling the hardcore conspirators. Those videos aren't threats to our national security so why don't they just release them. It's not like it's only a few thousand people that don't believe the official story. Just set the record straight so people can stop wasting time on it and we can move on.

Also I think that everyone is wrongly pushed into the same group when they say they don't believe the official 9/11 commission report. People are labeled conspiracy theorists by saying they think building 7 was demoed and thrown into the same category as people who think a missile hit the towers. Not everyone is an Alex Jones and opinions vary.

Either way, what became of this situation is a result of faulty government preparation and execution. Our defense and foreign policies are obviously written in crayon and need to be changed. This is shown obviously on our Mexican border and in the Middle East.
[+] 1 user Likes Gatermag's post
29-11-2010, 10:58 AM
Hey Gatermag.

I'm no expert on the 9/11 conspiracy theories, but I've heard the things that you say here (specifically the bits about the "lava" and the "demolition" of building seven) answered many times. If you want some information on these topics, I would recommend that you ask your questions over here, on the James Randi Educational Foundation forums' 9/11 Conspiracy section.

You'll get some good information, but be warned that the posters there have been doing this for years, and many of them have very little patience for people that they see as "truthers". You'll get as many jerk responses as good ones, but you will get good ones.

You might mention that Pure Argent sent you (that's my username over there), and that you aren't certain that 9/11 was a conspiracy.

"Sometimes it is better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness."
- Terry Pratchett
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
29-11-2010, 04:27 PM
I can't believe that 9 years later there are still people who think this was anything other than what it was. It baffles me. The idea that buildings like the Twin Towers could be rigged with explosives and no one noticed it is ... well, it's just stupid. The idea that a mass conspiracy took place and not one person involved with this supposed conspiracy has ever come forward with any kind of actual evidence is equally stupid.

The 9/11 conspiracy stuff convinces me of 2 things:
1. there are a lot of idiots in the world; and
2. they have way to much free time on their hands.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
01-12-2010, 01:39 AM
Conspiracy theories and religions have certain things in common.

1. Power and influence for the leaders.
2. Blind belief of the followers.
3. Lack of credible evidence and proof.
4. Belonging to a group of like-minded people.
5. Belief as opposed to facts.
6. Failure to recognize the reality of what is.