9/11 EXPOSED

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4.5 Average
25-04-2014, 07:20 PM
9/11 EXPOSED
Dear fellow forum members.

After two months, after I had noticed a strange blip on the 9/11 plane immediately before it hit the twin towers. A blip which I researched thoroughly (I go to the LSU library for this investigation). I looked into the picture and have come to a startling conclusion, many eyewitness accounts, background events, even the shadow of the plane, all are explained. All the theorists data they have collected thus far points to a worldwide conspiracy led by the former president of the United States. In fact, I believe that he was on the second plane before it hit the tower. How he survived is a mystery. Some eyewitness accounts report a falling man

This is none other than the former US President riding alongside the plane, as detailed in a hyperpixelated resolutionary recovery if a privileged photo. (Attachment)

I am feared that the war he lost he will soon rekindle, and take our great nation with it.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes An_Theist's post
25-04-2014, 07:24 PM (This post was last modified: 25-04-2014 07:29 PM by Taqiyya Mockingbird.)
RE: 9/11 EXPOSED
[Image: colin-farrell.gif]

[Image: 1264091579_kirk_rofl.gif]

[Image: tumblr_lccgjkueLD1qbipv3o1_400.gif]

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
[+] 6 users Like Taqiyya Mockingbird's post
25-04-2014, 07:39 PM
Seriously!?

Weeping

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 5 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
25-04-2014, 07:44 PM
(25-04-2014 07:20 PM)An_Theist Wrote:  Dear fellow forum members.

After two months, after I had noticed a strange blip on the 9/11 plane immediately before it hit the twin towers. A blip which I researched thoroughly (I go to the LSU library for this investigation). I looked into the picture and have come to a startling conclusion, many eyewitness accounts, background events, even the shadow of the plane, all are explained. All the theorists data they have collected thus far points to a worldwide conspiracy led by the former president of the United States. In fact, I believe that he was on the second plane before it hit the tower. How he survived is a mystery. Some eyewitness accounts report a falling man

This is none other than the former US President riding alongside the plane, as detailed in a hyperpixelated resolutionary recovery if a privileged photo. (Attachment)

I am feared that the war he lost he will soon rekindle, and take our great nation with it.

Onward, my faithful steed!
[Image: ezgif-save_zps4d93a674.gif?t=1395781443]
[+] 10 users Like Crulax's post
25-04-2014, 08:22 PM
Not sure of joke... or serious...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 3 users Like Free Thought's post
25-04-2014, 08:33 PM
[Image: this-is-the-first-911-joke-ive-actually-laughed-at.jpg]

[+] 26 users Like TheGulegon's post
25-04-2014, 08:41 PM
Holy shit Guley, I'm dying over here!!!!!! Laugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out load Bowing

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 7 users Like Smercury44's post
25-04-2014, 08:44 PM (This post was last modified: 25-04-2014 09:05 PM by Taqiyya Mockingbird.)
You have to click the thumbnails.

Most people won't catch it, but it is merely an excellent Photoshopped forgery.

I am an expert at detecting these things. Possibly the world's foremost expert. No one can detect such a clever and ingenious forgery like I can. But here, I'll let you all in on the secret of how I figured it out:

The sumbitches' ears are slightly too small in the picture. And, there is a certain mouth-breather slack in the jaw that is absent in the picture. Really. Check it out for yourself:

[Image: attachment.php?aid=2110]

[Image: 9george-bush.jpg]

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
[+] 6 users Like Taqiyya Mockingbird's post
25-04-2014, 08:46 PM
(25-04-2014 08:41 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Holy shit Guley, I'm dying over here!!!!!! Laugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out load Bowing

IKR! Found it not too long ago, and was like "ah hell naw; I'm using this SOMEwhere!!!"!

thanks An_Theist Shy

[+] 3 users Like TheGulegon's post
25-04-2014, 09:07 PM
Either this (OP) is a joke...

...or someone forgot to take their meds today.
Facepalm

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
[+] 2 users Like Impulse's post