9/11 EXPOSED

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4.5 Average
18-10-2015, 04:31 AM
RE: 9/11 EXPOSED
(17-10-2015 04:03 PM)Unbeliever Wrote:  
(17-10-2015 02:42 PM)BnW Wrote:  He refuses to say it, but it's obvious he believes it was a demolition. Those are the only choices.

Oh, you poor, naive fool.

[Image: eb7.gif]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-10-2015, 12:40 PM
(18-10-2015 04:31 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  [Image: eb7.gif]

Oh, yes. Quite seriously.

I was present on the James Randi Educational Foundation forums when that became a hot topic for about six months. Judy Wood - the nutter behind the entire "theory" - actually went so far as to have her lawyer, who was just as nuts as she was, sign up for the forum to "defend" her from unwarranted criticism.

And this isn't the only entirely insane theory about the fall of the towers. I've heard quite a few, up to and including the towers themselves never having existed in the first place.

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
[+] 1 user Likes Unbeliever's post
18-10-2015, 12:53 PM
(18-10-2015 12:40 PM)Unbeliever Wrote:  And this isn't the only entirely insane theory about the fall of the towers. I've heard quite a few, up to and including the towers themselves never having existed in the first place.

I like that one best. Big Grin

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
18-10-2015, 02:19 PM
(18-10-2015 12:53 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(18-10-2015 12:40 PM)Unbeliever Wrote:  And this isn't the only entirely insane theory about the fall of the towers. I've heard quite a few, up to and including the towers themselves never having existed in the first place.

I like that one best. Big Grin

Seconded.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
[+] 1 user Likes BnW's post
18-10-2015, 04:26 PM
(18-10-2015 12:40 PM)Unbeliever Wrote:  I've heard quite a few, up to and including the towers themselves never having existed in the first place.
Hm. I guess my father didn't actually go there during his cabbie days. And my mom didn't eat lunch there with her sister. And my friend didn't actually visit Windows on the World.

Silly false memories!
18-10-2015, 07:02 PM
I seem to recall seeing them out my bedroom window. And my dad's office on the 34th floor. He had a window that I liked to stand in and look down at the street.

I'm in on the conspiracy!
18-10-2015, 11:45 PM
(18-10-2015 04:26 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  
(18-10-2015 12:40 PM)Unbeliever Wrote:  I've heard quite a few, up to and including the towers themselves never having existed in the first place.
Hm. I guess my father didn't actually go there during his cabbie days. And my mom didn't eat lunch there with her sister. And my friend didn't actually visit Windows on the World.

Silly false memories!

You're in on it.

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
19-10-2015, 05:53 AM
I did a google on this last night and holyfuckingshit there are actually people arguing that these buildings never existed.

Seriously, how stupid are people?

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
19-10-2015, 05:58 AM
(19-10-2015 05:53 AM)BnW Wrote:  I did a google on this last night and holyfuckingshit there are actually people arguing that these buildings never existed.

Never underestimate human stupidity.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
19-10-2015, 06:30 AM
(19-10-2015 05:53 AM)BnW Wrote:  I did a google on this last night and holyfuckingshit there are actually people arguing that these buildings never existed.

Fuck me sideways, this makes psik look relatively sane. Banana_zorro Facepalm