9/11 EXPOSED

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4.5 Average
19-10-2015, 06:39 AM
RE: 9/11 EXPOSED
I attended the Australian sceptics national convention over the weekend for my birthday. We ended up with a truther protesting outside. I was walking out of the event with Myles Powers which could have made it all the more interesting but we didn't really have time to stop and engage unfortunately. It is funny to think though that someone so removed from events in New York would feel the need to show up at this event.

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Hafnof's post
19-10-2015, 06:49 AM
(19-10-2015 06:39 AM)Hafnof Wrote:  I attended the Australian sceptics national convention over the weekend for my birthday. We ended up with a truther protesting outside. I was walking out of the event with Myles Powers which could have made it all the more interesting but we didn't really have time to stop and engage unfortunately. It is funny to think though that someone so removed from events in New York would feel the need to show up at this event.

This is the strange nature of these types of people I don't quite get. I still don't get the devotion of mistrust of a truther type. Why would they want to protest a skeptics convention, if they really view themselves as seeking truth and being after the real answers. Would not a skeptic movement and group be the types of minds you want to accept and have seeking the questions you question.

My constant problem dealing with some conspiracy people over the years is how they're not skeptical, they're just folks who think they have "special" knowledge but have accepted some "alternative" view than what the normal person thinks.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 2 users Like ClydeLee's post
19-10-2015, 07:55 AM
(19-10-2015 06:39 AM)Hafnof Wrote:  I attended the Australian sceptics national convention over the weekend for my birthday. We ended up with a truther protesting outside. I was walking out of the event with Myles Powers which could have made it all the more interesting but we didn't really have time to stop and engage unfortunately. It is funny to think though that someone so removed from events in New York would feel the need to show up at this event.

The curious thing is people who call themselves sceptics would not want models done of such a famous unusual event. 3 skyscrapers collapse in the same place on the same day but with all other skyscraper fires in history

NO COLLAPSES!!!

Laugh out load Laugh out load Laugh out load

psik
19-10-2015, 08:15 AM
Why don't you listen?

You're not really thinking. Sure, neurons are firing in your brain, but they also fire when you're dreaming.
19-10-2015, 08:19 AM
(19-10-2015 07:55 AM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  The curious thing is people who call themselves skeptics would not want models done of such a famous unusual event. 3 skyscrapers collapse in the same place on the same day but with all other skyscraper fires in history

NO COLLAPSES!!!

psik

And the only other building to be hit by a plane was the Empire State back in 1950 something. Which shows that now all planes are the same and neither are all buildings.

So, your point being, again (For the umpteeth time) ask for you words on what you believe happened on the day back in September.
19-10-2015, 09:02 AM
(19-10-2015 07:55 AM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  

The curious thing is people who call themselves sceptics would not want models done of such a famous unusual event.

You continually show how you horribly misread and don't have a square sense of stability in your brain for communication.

You say, there's no models? People in response say, how do you know said models have not been made?

Your take-away, This person doesn't want models!

Another person says, here is a model.

You mental response seems to be, since that's not the model type I desire, This person doesn't want models!

Another person, Asks you what would be the motivation of the Engineering schools.

You, instead of answering the question, you continue to assert, This person clearly doesn't want models.

You are either in need of help, or a troll. You know, even if you are a troll, you need some help too. Because you can't seem to grasp a simple form of direct response communication or understand a direct path in how to question something.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 2 users Like ClydeLee's post
19-10-2015, 10:18 AM

The curious thing is people who call themselves sceptics would not want models done of such a famous unusual event. 3 skyscrapers collapse in the same place on the same day but with all other skyscraper fires in history

NO COLLAPSES!!!

psik
By answering Hafnofs question you have indirectly indicated that which we knew all along that is that you are a 9/11 truther of the demolition theory crowd. Last lols to us me thinks. Yes
19-10-2015, 10:35 AM
(19-10-2015 07:55 AM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  3 skyscrapers collapse in the same place on the same day but with all other skyscraper fires in history

NO COLLAPSES!!!

psik

Well there was this one

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
19-10-2015, 11:05 AM

NO COLLAPSES!!!

psik

You are an idiot.

So we now have a long history of commercial jets crashing into buildings?

The other building was evacuated early on and allowed to burn while they searched for survivors in the other two.

You keep saying stuff and we keep slamming you down.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

19-10-2015, 01:37 PM
(19-10-2015 11:05 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(19-10-2015 07:55 AM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  The curious thing is people who call themselves sceptics would not want models done of such a famous unusual event. 3 skyscrapers collapse in the same place on the same day but with all other skyscraper fires in history

NO COLLAPSES!!!

psik

You are an idiot.

So we now have a long history of commercial jets crashing into buildings?

The other building was evacuated early on and allowed to burn while they searched for survivors in the other two.

You keep saying stuff and we keep slamming you down.

A jet crashed into building 7?

Now how many experts have said it was fires that brought down the twin towers and not the aircraft impacts?

But wouldn't the simulation I suggested of removing levels 91 through 95 be more damage than fires and impact could do? Why are SKEPTICS so scared of such a simple simulation? Of course if the simulation failed to collapse then the skeptics would look awfully dumb. The trouble is you just claim to slam stuff down but all it is is talk.

No Experiments!

psik