9/11 EXPOSED

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4.5 Average
20-10-2015, 12:00 AM
RE: 9/11 EXPOSED
(19-10-2015 05:15 PM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  There's nothing to indicate you've look at any of the myriad links previously provided.

When you answer some of the questions put to you, then maybe we'll move forwards.

How goes your answer for what you believe happened on the day, then?

You posted a video on Sept 24 followed by this nonsense:

Quote:The inner and outer core walls held up the whole thing and the floors were simply there for people to stand/put things on and act as 'stiffeners' against wind pressure. (Giant, metal bamboo.)

The floors outside the core were concrete slabs held trusses. The columns in the core were connected by beams. In a normal grid skyscraper the columns were 30 feet apart. They were 17 feet apart in the core of the WTC.

"inner and outer core walls"

That makes no sense.

The core gave the building its rigidity. The perimeter was impacted by the wind but the floors could transfer the horizontal force to the core and it was the dense grid of the core that actually resisted the force. Each side of the perimeter was a 2 dimensional grid that took the vertical load due to gravity.

I presume you don't actually know of any experiments.

psik
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-10-2015, 12:31 AM
(19-10-2015 05:15 PM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  There's nothing to indicate you've look at any of the myriad links previously provided.

I have gone back 30 pages and I don't see these "myriad links" of yours. I watched that Port Authority video years ago.

Every LEVEL of every skyscraper must support all of the weight above it. I said LEVEL not FLOOR.

psik
20-10-2015, 12:34 AM
(20-10-2015 12:31 AM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  

I have gone back 30 pages and I don't see these "myriad links" of yours. I watched that Port Authority video years ago.

Every LEVEL of every skyscraper must support all of the weight above it. I said LEVEL not FLOOR.

psik

Wow, that magically makes you not a conspiracy theorist! You should spread the gospel of "I said LEVEL not FLOOR" to the rest of the nutjobs.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
20-10-2015, 12:38 AM
(20-10-2015 12:31 AM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  I have gone back 30 pages and I don't see these "myriad links" of yours. I watched that Port Authority video years ago.

Bravo. :thumbs up:

So, what about other people's links who offer information, then?

(20-10-2015 12:31 AM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  Every LEVEL of every skyscraper must support all of the weight above it. I said LEVEL not FLOOR.

psik

Neither the 'Levels' nor 'Floor' held up any weight.

So, just to be clear, your assertion is that the 'levels'/'floors' were load bearing. Yes? No?
21-10-2015, 05:01 PM
(20-10-2015 12:38 AM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  Neither the 'Levels' nor 'Floor' held up any weight.

So, just to be clear, your assertion is that the 'levels'/'floors' were load bearing. Yes? No?

If a man picks up a barbell and lifts it over his head then his teeth and ears and stomach were not involved in doing the lift but they are just as much part of the man as his bones and muscles.

Each level had glass and stairs and sinks which had nothing to do with supporting the weight above. It was the columns that supported the weight but they were also part of each 12 foot height of any given LEVEL. If you are impressed by your semantic games that is your problem, but something on every level had to be strong enough to support the weight above so someone decided how much steel was necessary to do that for each level all of the way down the buildings.

So continuing this debate without admitting the relevance of the distribution of steel down the towers is totally idiotic.

psik
21-10-2015, 05:06 PM
(21-10-2015 05:01 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  
(20-10-2015 12:38 AM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  Neither the 'Levels' nor 'Floor' held up any weight.

If a man picks up a barbell and lifts it over his head then his teeth and ears and stomach were not involved in doing the lift but they are just as much part of the man as his bones and muscles.

Each level had glass and stairs and sinks which had nothing to do with supporting the weight above. It was the columns that supported the weight but they were also part of each 12 foot height of any given LEVEL. If you are impressed by your semantic games that is your problem, but something on every level had to be strong enough to support the weight above so someone decided how much steel was necessary to do that for each level all of the way down the buildings.

So continuing this debate without admitting the relevance of the distribution of steel down the towers is totally idiotic.

psik

I do not care for the level of 'snark' in your reply.

So, to put it simply, what is it you think happened on the day in question?
21-10-2015, 05:10 PM
(21-10-2015 05:01 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  If a man picks up a barbell and lifts it over his head then his teeth and ears and stomach were not involved in doing the lift but they are just as much part of the man as his bones and muscles.

Not much of a weightlifter are ya? All lifts directly involve clenched teeth, ears about to pop, and first and foremost a rockhard gut. Rockhard core is more important than anything else.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
21-10-2015, 05:27 PM
(21-10-2015 05:10 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(21-10-2015 05:01 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  If a man picks up a barbell and lifts it over his head then his teeth and ears and stomach were not involved in doing the lift but they are just as much part of the man as his bones and muscles.

Not much of a weightlifter are ya? All lifts directly involve clenched teeth, ears about to pop, and first and foremost a rockhard gut. Rockhard core is more important than anything else.

So a man with dentures cannot lift a barbell if his false teeth are removed?

psik
21-10-2015, 05:30 PM
(21-10-2015 05:27 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  
(21-10-2015 05:10 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Not much of a weightlifter are ya? All lifts directly involve clenched teeth, ears about to pop, and first and foremost a rockhard gut. Rockhard core is more important than anything else.

psik

He has clenched gums.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
21-10-2015, 05:30 PM
(21-10-2015 05:27 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  
(21-10-2015 05:10 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Not much of a weightlifter are ya? All lifts directly involve clenched teeth, ears about to pop, and first and foremost a rockhard gut. Rockhard core is more important than anything else.

Notice I did not say anything about how much the barbell weighed. So you cannot lift a 30 pound barbell over your head without clenching your teeth?

psik