9/11 EXPOSED

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4.5 Average
30-10-2015, 03:54 PM
RE: 9/11 EXPOSED
You’re still at this?

For your reading and watching pleasure though I think you’ll do neither. This really is for all the other onlookers who watch your train wreckage with fascination and bewilderment.

Synopsis from the American Society of Civil Engineers, ASCE

The purpose of this study is to analyze the damage to the structure of each of the WTC Twin Towers due to the high speed impacts of the Boeing 767 airplanes and subsequent fires in order to understand why the Twin Towers stood for as long as they did, and why they ultimately collapsed. The Boeing 767 airplane attacks on WTC 1 and WTC 2 caused immediate and significant structural damage to the towers: In each case, exterior columns were severed and the floor system at the point of impact was damaged. The airplanes broke up during the impact and the resulting projectiles and fragments proceeded to inflict further damage to the cores. Much of the impact damage to the exterior walls of the towers was evident. However, damage to the interiors was not visible and cannot be quantified on the basis of the physical evidence. Dynamic nonlinear explicit finite element FLEX simulations coupled with independently validated airplane crash models were leveraged to understand and assess the structural states of damage to the tower interiors that could not be observed; this includes the degradation or loss of the load carrying capacity of columns and floor assemblies as well as the stripping of fireproofing from structural members. The impact damage to the structures was substantial but so were their reserve capacity and redundancy. Iterative analyses of the load redistribution in the impact damaged towers clearly indicate that the outer tube structures were very effective in developing Vierendeel action around the severed exterior columns and that the outrigger hat trusses provided a substantial redundant load path away from the damaged core columns, thus delaying the eventual collapses of the towers. These analyses also indicate that the damage to the corner of the core in WTC 2 left it in a state more vulnerable to subsequent thermal loads compared to WTC 1. This eccentric damage, more than the height of the airplane impact, resulted in a shorter time to collapse for WTC 2, considering that the estimated fire environments in both towers were not meaningfully different.

http://dx.doi.org/10.1061/40692(241)36

Since you’re so into this you should buy the full PDF paper.

&

NOVA
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/tech/world-...lapse.html

Drinking Beverage

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Full Circle's post
30-10-2015, 04:13 PM
Like you say this wont be enough for him, only a validation of his beliefs will suffice
30-10-2015, 04:15 PM
(30-10-2015 04:13 PM)adey67 Wrote:  Like you say this wont be enough for him, only a validation of his beliefs will suffice

I don't think even that would suffice.

#sigh
30-10-2015, 04:19 PM
I read through and see it perfectly now. it is woo.
'All you need is woo<da ta da da da>All you need is woo-woo, woo is all you need'

"woo. The answer to a question that never needed the asking"
30-10-2015, 04:22 PM
(30-10-2015 11:25 AM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  Tell it to the NIST.

I just tried the link with two different computers. A Dell running Firefox and a Samsung Chromebook and the link worked fine on both of them. So it seems you are just good for dishing out BS.

You so called debunkers talking about pancaking who don't know the NIST already denied it are truly hysterical.

psik

*Nods*

So then, you agree with my comments about the planes impacting towers, fires, buildings coming down then?

Wonderful, glad we've sorted that out.

Thumbsup

I'm not 'debunking' anything. Please, share your thoughts on what you think happened on that day.
[+] 1 user Likes Peebothuhul's post
30-10-2015, 04:23 PM (This post was last modified: 30-10-2015 04:58 PM by skyking.)
No wait, I've got it.
remember all those images with the extra flash? The missile theories? Those are all bunk.
They overloaded the chemtrail generators! It was a cascade failure of the chemtrail generators. Those are powerful stuff.
THAT's the source of those extra thermite chemical signatures too. Fvck i'm just brilliant.
30-10-2015, 04:55 PM
One more time class...

First we’re going to make a realistic model of the Twin Towers like so...
[Image: ribbon8.jpg]

then we shall recreate the impact of the jetliners...
[Image: 68ec27e6d050627a95de6a349d82c42f.jpg]

and take a look at the results...
[Image: 092108atomic6_5390244_ver1.0_640_480.jpg]

Holy shit, I threw it too hard!

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 5 users Like Full Circle's post
30-10-2015, 04:57 PM
(30-10-2015 04:55 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  One more time class...

First we’re going to make a realistic model of the Twin Towers like so...
[Image: ribbon8.jpg]

then we shall recreate the impact of the jetliners...
[Image: 68ec27e6d050627a95de6a349d82c42f.jpg]

and take a look at the results...
[Image: 092108atomic6_5390244_ver1.0_640_480.jpg]

Holy shit, I threw it too hard!

That, Circumference, is just fucking brilliant. Clap

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
30-10-2015, 05:00 PM
Oh no! My reputation has gone back up to -13.

I am SO upset! Liars claiming my link doesn't work and people not smart enough to comprehend how skyscrapers hold themselves up say I am OWNED.

ROFLMAO

Boo Hoo!!!

psik
30-10-2015, 05:14 PM
(30-10-2015 05:00 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  Oh no! My reputation has gone back up to -13.

I am SO upset! Liars claiming my link doesn't work and people not smart enough to comprehend how skyscrapers hold themselves up say I am OWNED.

ROFLMAO

Boo Hoo!!!

psik

This is why people insult you, btw I may not be brilliant at physics but I have other abilities not being great at physics does not make someone not smart, also you revel in neg rep points which is kinda trollish don't ya think ? You trolling us psik ? cos right about now you sound like a 14yo in his moms basement.... Certainly smells trollish from here.