9/11 EXPOSED

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4.5 Average
31-10-2015, 08:33 AM
RE: 9/11 EXPOSED
(30-10-2015 05:16 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  
(30-10-2015 05:00 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  Oh no! My reputation has gone back up to -13.

I am SO upset! Liars claiming my link doesn't work and people not smart enough to comprehend how skyscrapers hold themselves up say I am OWNED.

ROFLMAO

Boo Hoo!!!

psik

I'm curious why you continue to come back here ever so often.

You often skirt away from any attempt that would ever work if your intent is to inform or learn. You just rail on and focus on irrelevant bickering instead of answering direct questions or following a straight line of reasoning.

The "Conservation of Momentum" is irrelevant?

The lesser mass of the top of the north tower falls on the greater mass of the lower structure that had to be strong enough to support the static load and brilliant individuals who believe it could all collapse on less than 30 seconds do not want data on the distributions of steel and concrete.

Yeah, so irrelevant!

psik
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
31-10-2015, 08:35 AM
(31-10-2015 08:33 AM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  
(30-10-2015 05:16 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  I'm curious why you continue to come back here ever so often.

You often skirt away from any attempt that would ever work if your intent is to inform or learn. You just rail on and focus on irrelevant bickering instead of answering direct questions or following a straight line of reasoning.

The "Conservation of Momentum" is irrelevant?

The lesser mass of the top of the north tower falls on the greater mass of the lower structure that had to be strong enough to support the static load and brilliant individuals who believe it could all collapse on less than 30 seconds do not want data on the distributions of steel and concrete.

Yeah, so irrelevant!

psik

No you dolt. You bitching about REP and complaining omg you disagree with me your idiots ROFL.. ALL OF IT IRRELEVANT.

Did I say anything at all making an indication i was talking about the conversation of momentum in there? NO you just assumed it because apparently you can't grasp how to communicate or read things logically.
Again you simply somehow don't understand an obviously simple point, yet you think it's going off into something totally unrelated to what is actually there.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
31-10-2015, 08:39 AM
(30-10-2015 05:45 PM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  Dafaq mate? Blink

Your link? It does NOT WORK!

Post a new one and we'll see what the site says.

How those two particular buildings were made has been repeatedly shown/demonstrated to you.

Please, share your thoughts on what you think happened on that day.

It just worked on a 3rd computer for me. A Gateway running Zorin Linux with the Firefox browser. If it doesn't work for you that is too damn bad. I can't do anything about your defective computer.

psik
31-10-2015, 10:16 AM
So you dodged his question again.
31-10-2015, 11:23 AM
(31-10-2015 08:39 AM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  
(30-10-2015 05:45 PM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  Dafaq mate? Blink

Your link? It does NOT WORK!

Post a new one and we'll see what the site says.

How those two particular buildings were made has been repeatedly shown/demonstrated to you.

Please, share your thoughts on what you think happened on that day.

It just worked on a 3rd computer for me. A Gateway running Zorin Linux with the Firefox browser. If it doesn't work for you that is too damn bad. I can't do anything about your defective computer.

psik
If you look back he accepted that his system diddnt lile your link quite some time ago, before your pathetic attempt to obfuscate.
31-10-2015, 11:34 AM
(30-10-2015 05:24 PM)adey67 Wrote:  Aspergers almost certainly,...

I know Aspergers. I work with Aspergers. Einstein had Aspergers. And that sir, is not Aspergers. It's something different.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
31-10-2015, 02:13 PM (This post was last modified: 31-10-2015 02:17 PM by adey67.)
(31-10-2015 11:34 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(30-10-2015 05:24 PM)adey67 Wrote:  Aspergers almost certainly,...

I know Aspergers. I work with Aspergers. Einstein had Aspergers. And that sir, is not Aspergers. It's something different.
I concede to your judgment sir, what do you think it could be ? Cos he is not quite right.
31-10-2015, 02:49 PM
(31-10-2015 08:39 AM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  It just worked on a 3rd computer for me. A Gateway running Zorin Linux with the Firefox browser. If it doesn't work for you that is too damn bad. I can't do anything about your defective computer.

psik

Thumbsup

Awesome and congratulations! Hope it's going great guns for you.

Please, share your thoughts on what you think happened on the day we're talking about.
31-10-2015, 03:00 PM
(31-10-2015 02:13 PM)adey67 Wrote:  
(31-10-2015 11:34 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I know Aspergers. I work with Aspergers. Einstein had Aspergers. And that sir, is not Aspergers. It's something different.
I concede to your judgment sir, what do you think it could be ? Cos he is not quite right.

He's just waiting on a friend.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
31-10-2015, 11:46 PM
lol 108 pages and still going about a possible 9/11 'conspiracy theory?'
oh myyyy. Laugh out load

Be true to yourself. Heart