9/11 EXPOSED

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4.5 Average
01-11-2015, 04:35 AM
RE: 9/11 EXPOSED
(31-10-2015 11:46 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  lol 108 pages and still going about a possible 9/11 'conspiracy theory?'
oh myyyy. Laugh out load

Yup, everytime we think the fuckers gonna die a natural death it crawls back into life, just goes to show how ingrained these conspiracies are, kinda like religion. Frusty Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like adey67's post
01-11-2015, 07:37 AM
(01-11-2015 04:35 AM)adey67 Wrote:  
(31-10-2015 11:46 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  lol 108 pages and still going about a possible 9/11 'conspiracy theory?'
oh myyyy. Laugh out load

Yup, everytime we think the fuckers gonna die a natural death it crawls back into life, just goes to show how ingrained these conspiracies are, kinda like religion. Frusty Big Grin

I know. My father is a bit of a conspiracy theorist, and so was I for many years. It took me a lot longer to walk away from the world of conspiracy "theories" than it did to walk away from religion. There's something addictive about it. An arcane feeling of being "special", not to mention the persecution complex it helps produce. Also, they can be quite entertaining. Like you said, it's kind of like religion. It provides vindication for some all-encompassing excuse while simultaneously giving a person Someone To Blame... because, naturally, it's always someone else's fault.

When the truth is found to be lies
And all the joy within you dies

Don't you want somebody to blame?
Don't you need somebody to blame?
I'd really love somebody to blame?
You gotta find somebody to blame... blame....

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
[+] 1 user Likes Old Man Marsh's post
01-11-2015, 09:56 AM
(30-10-2015 04:55 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  One more time class...

First we’re going to make a realistic model of the Twin Towers like so...

[Image: ribbon8.jpg]

So where is the video of the collapse test? What was the total weight of the portion being tested for collapse? How much energy was required to crush a level?

Sarcasm without data can only come from morons. Laugh out load

psik
01-11-2015, 11:51 AM
Bullshit psik you're a conspiracy theorist playing word games, data not required you were owned ages ago there is no conspiracy
01-11-2015, 12:36 PM
(01-11-2015 09:56 AM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  
(30-10-2015 04:55 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  One more time class...

First we’re going to make a realistic model of the Twin Towers like so...

[Image: ribbon8.jpg]

So where is the video of the collapse test? What was the total weight of the portion being tested for collapse? How much energy was required to crush a level?

Sarcasm without data can only come from morons. Laugh out load

psik

[attachment=3052]

Laughat

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
01-11-2015, 12:54 PM
(01-11-2015 07:37 AM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  Don't you want somebody to blame?
You gotta find somebody to blame... blame....[/i]

Ah fuck it. I held out as long as I could. 1 demerit to StaleMarshmallowMan for failing to fucking ground his own goddam reference.. Angry

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
01-11-2015, 12:58 PM
(01-11-2015 12:54 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  

Ah fuck it. I held out as long as I could. 1 demerit to StaleMarshmallowMan for failing to fucking ground his own goddam reference.. Angry

My favourite song by them
01-11-2015, 01:38 PM
(01-11-2015 12:54 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  

Gah... I could only watch that for about two minutes. She was fucking butchering that song.

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
01-11-2015, 01:51 PM
(01-11-2015 09:56 AM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  Sarcasm without data can only come from morons. Laugh out load

I'm keeping that one.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
01-11-2015, 01:52 PM
(01-11-2015 01:51 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(01-11-2015 09:56 AM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  Sarcasm without data can only come from morons. Laugh out load

I'm keeping that one.

Do you think he recognizes the irony?

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce