9/11 EXPOSED

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4.5 Average
03-11-2015, 12:27 PM
RE: 9/11 EXPOSED
(03-11-2015 12:18 PM)‘EvolutionKills Wrote:  Fuck off troll. Drinking Beverage

But EK, if he fucks off then we lose all the laughs! You have to admit that this brand of delusion is only matched by fundies and it’s refreshing to be able to marvel at this guy’s detachement from reality.

Anyway if he does fuck off no big loss but he is a laugh a minute. Laugh out load

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-11-2015, 04:55 PM
(03-11-2015 09:54 AM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  
(02-11-2015 09:16 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  That's your problem. If you stopped being blatantly presumptions and made arguments based on logical flaws, you would come off better. (such as your positive claim nobody has made a model in 14 years that MULTIPLE people over several posts have tried to point out is a flawed bit of logic by you. You don't know it hasn't been done, because it's not visible or discoverable to you isn't direct prove it hasn't been done)

If you are honest, not deranged or a troll. You really need to learn up on how to judge arguments logically not by your "presumed" conclusions. Stick to direct question answering and direct provable pathways in reasoning.

So provide a link to this model.

How about the Purdue simulation?

They only did the top 20 stories of the north tower and not the collapse. The most hilarious thing is that their "scientific model" does not move horizontally due to the aircraft impact. But the NIST admits that the south tower moved horizontally 12 inches 11 stories below where the plane impacted. Purdue did not even simulate that far down relative to the impact point.

Very Scientific!!! Laugh out load

psik

This is you demonstrating you either being a troll or really bad at rational though. Perhaps you do seek help if you are honestly not a troll and still don't get it. This is the point I'm trying to show to you.

I have no claimed to have a model or too have seen a model. Not even to know if there has been a model.

You have gone on at it time and time again about how no models exist. How do you absolutely know that is the case? You would have to know everything any engineering school has done to positively assert your claims. This is the point, you're not aware of that but you assert knowledge. You aren't making logically sound arguments even if you had a accurate point.

How do you definitively KNOW that some school didn't replicate a model of the scenario but has never had the data outlined where you could be informed of that? Or that someone somewhere else did so? How do you claim to KNOW such things?

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 1 user Likes ClydeLee's post
05-11-2015, 03:27 PM
(03-11-2015 04:55 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  You have gone on at it time and time again about how no models exist. How do you absolutely know that is the case?

Oh my, how brilliant. It is supposed to be impossible to prove a negative.

This is not about philosophy it is a physics problem about an important event.

Why would any school or organization perform a relevant experiment about 9/11 and not advertise the fact?

psik
05-11-2015, 03:35 PM
(05-11-2015 03:27 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  
(03-11-2015 04:55 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  You have gone on at it time and time again about how no models exist. How do you absolutely know that is the case?

Why would any school or organization perform a relevant experiment about 9/11 and not advertise the fact?

psik

(02-11-2015 01:16 AM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  Please, share your thoughts on what you think happened on that day.
05-11-2015, 04:30 PM
(05-11-2015 03:27 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  

psik

I don't know why. Why would they advertise it? Perhaps if you understood how to approach evaluating with a philosophical or rational viewpoint you wouldn't be so ridiculed and then waste peoples time bothering to complain about you being ridiculed.

If you want to be skeptical about it, try approaching your angle from an actual skeptical viewpoint instead of just constantly assuming information.

[+] 1 user Likes ClydeLee's post
06-11-2015, 01:25 PM
So, dataz for those interested.

The core supports were a system of steel rectangular columns arranged in an incredibly boring array. The stress on the supports ranges from 30,000 psi to 100,000 psi at the base. This is outside the operating limits of concrete but well within the bounds of steel.

Have I mentioned I love steel? It's so strong and uniform.

I have to go test some concrete samples, but I now have enough data to do the math. Will do it when I get the time.
[+] 3 users Like natachan's post
07-11-2015, 05:47 AM
(06-11-2015 01:25 PM)natachan Wrote:  So, dataz for those interested.

The core supports were a system of steel rectangular columns arranged in an incredibly boring array. The stress on the supports ranges from 30,000 psi to 100,000 psi at the base. This is outside the operating limits of concrete but well within the bounds of steel.

Have I mentioned I love steel? It's so strong and uniform.

I have to go test some concrete samples, but I now have enough data to do the math. Will do it when I get the time.
Thanks for taking the time and effort to do this, I look forward to seeing the results I am prepared to change my mind and admit I'm wrong if presented with the evidence, I wonder if psik is prepared to do the same, I'm not gonna hold my breath. Big Grin
07-11-2015, 05:04 PM
[Image: bXwOdZa.jpg]

Laugh out load

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
[+] 7 users Like Old Man Marsh's post
07-11-2015, 05:41 PM
(07-11-2015 05:04 PM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  [Image: bXwOdZa.jpg]

Laugh out load

I can't believe I haven't seen or heard this joke before, Maybe I have but, perhaps the star wars hype of the era and the exact right amount of wine I had a bit ago makes this tickle me in all the right humor places.

09-11-2015, 12:16 PM
(05-11-2015 03:35 PM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  
(02-11-2015 01:16 AM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  Please, share your thoughts on what you think happened on that day.

I want to KNOW what happened that day.

I do not want to BELIEVE things, about what happened that day.

If an airliner impact and resulting fires could totally destroy the north tower it should not be that difficult or expensive to test experimentally, both physically and virtually.

psik