9/11 EXPOSED

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4.5 Average
09-11-2015, 09:27 PM
RE: 9/11 EXPOSED
(09-11-2015 12:16 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  
(05-11-2015 03:35 PM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  

I want to KNOW what happened that day.

I do not want to BELIEVE things, about what happened that day.

If an airliner impact and resulting fires could totally destroy the north tower it should not be that difficult or expensive to test experimentally, both physically and virtually.

psik

If you don't want to just believe things, why do you make so many assumptions and state so much based on taking things for granted?

Because its blatantly clear from frequent posts of yours here that you BELIEVE so much, about that day and about things in general, without actually knowing anything. But you state your believes as if they are definitive. If not, you just really need to get some help to realize why you are struggling to achieve things you think you are achieving.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes ClydeLee's post
10-11-2015, 12:25 AM (This post was last modified: 10-11-2015 12:28 AM by Peebothuhul.)
(09-11-2015 12:16 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  I want to KNOW what happened that day.

I do not want to BELIEVE things, about what happened that day.

If an airliner impact and resulting fires could totally destroy the north tower it should not be that difficult or expensive to test experimentally, both physically and virtually.

psik

Okay... perhaps you'd like to explain in your own words your recollections of what you heard/read/watched unfold on said day?

I am intrigued by your sentence,

"If an airliner impact and resulting fires could totally destroy the north tower it..... "

I am slightly confused the the opening word/qualifier of 'If'.

Again, please give me (The forum) your words on what happened on that tragic day.

I also note my quote got lost in the editing/posting, nor does there seem to be a reply to it.

(02-11-2015 01:16 AM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  Please, share your thoughts on what you think happened on that day.
[+] 1 user Likes Peebothuhul's post
10-11-2015, 06:39 AM
(09-11-2015 12:16 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  If an airliner impact and resulting fires could totally destroy the north tower it should not be that difficult or expensive to test experimentally, both physically and virtually.

It seems to me like we had a very effective full-scale experimental demonstration of just that back in 2001... sometime around mid September.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 3 users Like unfogged's post
10-11-2015, 11:41 AM
It's funny how afraid psychey is to say what he really thinks.

You gotta feel sorry for the lad.
10-11-2015, 02:57 PM
(09-11-2015 09:27 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  If you don't want to just believe things, why do you make so many assumptions and state so much based on taking things for granted?

Because its blatantly clear from frequent posts of yours here that you BELIEVE so much, about that day and about things in general, without actually knowing anything. But you state your believes as if they are definitive. If not, you just really need to get some help to realize why you are struggling to achieve things you think you are achieving.

You think it is an "assumption" on my part that the NIST did not specify the amount of concrete in the twin towers even though they specified the amount of steel in three places?

What is stopping you or anyone else from finding that data and specifying where it is in the report and proving that I am a liar?

https://activistnyc.wordpress.com/2008/03/12/proof-wtc/

Curious that no one has done that in nearly seven years since I have been stating it on the Internet.

psik
10-11-2015, 03:08 PM
(10-11-2015 11:41 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  It's funny how afraid psychey is to say what he really thinks.

I don't feel sorry. I just hope he doesn't reproduce.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
10-11-2015, 03:12 PM
(10-11-2015 11:41 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  It's funny how afraid psychey is to say what he really thinks.

Morons claim to think but then can't prove what they say.

Don't even want accurate data to try to make good models.

psik
10-11-2015, 03:22 PM
(10-11-2015 03:12 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  

Morons claim to think but then can't prove what they say.

Don't even want accurate data to try to make good models.

psik

You're one stubborn fuckwit, I'll give you that.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
10-11-2015, 03:42 PM
(10-11-2015 02:57 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  
(09-11-2015 09:27 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  If you don't want to just believe things, why do you make so many assumptions and state so much based on taking things for granted?

You think it is an "assumption" on my part that the NIST did not specify the amount of concrete in the twin towers even though they specified the amount of steel in three places?

What is stopping you or anyone else from finding that data and specifying where it is in the report and proving that I am a liar?

https://activistnyc.wordpress.com/2008/03/12/proof-wtc/

Curious that no one has done that in nearly seven years since I have been stating it on the Internet.

psik

Another random leap to one various statement you make as if that means something against your pattern of behavior. Again, you're not acting logically consistent in you manner at all. No, I don't think that's an assumption. Okay, so where are we? You've still made dozens of assumptions on here; one's I've directly pointed out in previous posts directly responding/questioning to you about.

The what is stopping people ... question is very good, it's a very good question. I've told you that, and asked you about that exact detail NUMEROUS times already. You seem to not grasp the simple concept and idea here because you are so wrapped up in your view.

Wherein lies the motivation? That's the idea you must actually take far more seriously than you do in so many questions you seem to ask.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
10-11-2015, 05:59 PM
(10-11-2015 03:42 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  Another random leap to one various statement you make as if that means something against your pattern of behavior. Again, you're not acting logically consistent in you manner at all. No, I don't think that's an assumption. Okay, so where are we? You've still made dozens of assumptions on here; one's I've directly pointed out in previous posts directly responding/questioning to you about.

The what is stopping people ... question is very good, it's a very good question. I've told you that, and asked you about that exact detail NUMEROUS times already. You seem to not grasp the simple concept and idea here because you are so wrapped up in your view.

Wherein lies the motivation? That's the idea you must actually take far more seriously than you do in so many questions you seem to ask.

Are you saying that it is not logical that skyscrapers hold themselves up?

If they hold themselves up don't the lower levels have to be strong enough to support the weight of the upper levels? Didn't the designers have to figure out the weights and the strength?

So why shouldn't we have that data? And why shouldn't every engineering school that grants civil engineering degrees be able to model the events if they occurred as claimed?

You are merely changing the argument from physics to psychological BS because you do not have any data or model to stand on.

psik