9/11 EXPOSED

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4.5 Average
10-11-2015, 06:10 PM
RE: 9/11 EXPOSED
(10-11-2015 05:59 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  
(10-11-2015 03:42 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  Another random leap to one various statement you make as if that means something against your pattern of behavior. Again, you're not acting logically consistent in you manner at all. No, I don't think that's an assumption. Okay, so where are we? You've still made dozens of assumptions on here; one's I've directly pointed out in previous posts directly responding/questioning to you about.

The what is stopping people ... question is very good, it's a very good question. I've told you that, and asked you about that exact detail NUMEROUS times already. You seem to not grasp the simple concept and idea here because you are so wrapped up in your view.

Wherein lies the motivation? That's the idea you must actually take far more seriously than you do in so many questions you seem to ask.

Are you saying that it is not logical that skyscrapers hold themselves up?

If they hold themselves up don't the lower levels have to be strong enough to support the weight of the upper levels? Didn't the designers have to figure out the weights and the strength?

So why shouldn't we have that data? And why shouldn't every engineering school that grants civil engineering degrees be able to model the events if they occurred as claimed?

You are merely changing the argument from physics to psychological BS because you do not have any data or model to stand on.

psik

I must say I am surprised you are still here Pisky. I did not read your post and lost interest in this thread ages ago.

Anyway, I hope all is well.

Cheers. D.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-11-2015, 06:12 PM (This post was last modified: 10-11-2015 06:20 PM by GirlyMan.)

There's a red, under my bed
And there's a little green man in my head

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
10-11-2015, 06:44 PM (This post was last modified: 10-11-2015 06:51 PM by Peebothuhul.)
(10-11-2015 05:59 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  Are you saying that it is not logical that skyscrapers hold themselves up?

If they hold themselves up don't the lower levels have to be strong enough to support the weight of the upper levels? Didn't the designers have to figure out the weights and the strength?

It has been explained to you time and time and time again that this is NOT how the buildings were constructed.

I also see you've linked to a page that posits,

"... about proving “assisted collapse” of WTC buildings... "

Why some one's blog page last updated in 2009 should be relevant I am also interested in knowing. Compared to the reports, documentaries etc that others have posted previously.

Now, admittedly, crashing a plane into a building would certainly be a form of 'Assisted collapse' but I am still waiting for....

(02-11-2015 01:16 AM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  Please, share your thoughts on what you think happened on that day.
10-11-2015, 06:45 PM
(10-11-2015 03:12 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  
(10-11-2015 11:41 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  It's funny how afraid psychey is to say what he really thinks.

You gotta feel sorry for the lad.

Morons claim to think but then can't prove what they say.

Don't even want accurate data to try to make good models.

psik

Pearls, swine, etc etc.

You're worth nothing more than the occasional snide comment given your obvious fear to lay out your position clearly.

Buh-bye. Smile
10-11-2015, 07:18 PM (This post was last modified: 10-11-2015 07:22 PM by ClydeLee.)
(10-11-2015 05:59 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  
(10-11-2015 03:42 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  Another random leap to one various statement you make as if that means something against your pattern of behavior. Again, you're not acting logically consistent in you manner at all. No, I don't think that's an assumption. Okay, so where are we? You've still made dozens of assumptions on here; one's I've directly pointed out in previous posts directly responding/questioning to you about.

The what is stopping people ... question is very good, it's a very good question. I've told you that, and asked you about that exact detail NUMEROUS times already. You seem to not grasp the simple concept and idea here because you are so wrapped up in your view.

Wherein lies the motivation? That's the idea you must actually take far more seriously than you do in so many questions you seem to ask.

Are you saying that it is not logical that skyscrapers hold themselves up?

So why shouldn't we have that data? And why shouldn't every engineering school that grants civil engineering degrees be able to model the events if they occurred as claimed?

You are merely changing the argument from physics to psychological BS because you do not have any data or model to stand on.

psik

Did I said anything remotely resembling a comment related to skyscrapers ability to hold themselves up?

It's not "psychological" it's a manner to show, how does one form a logical & rational argument? Something you seem to not realize you are constantly not doing.

Talk about logical, I don't think you have a well working logical mind buddy. You really ought to get help. Because you seem to view things in some troubling manners where nothing of the sorts at all is being stated. I've tried to speak to a reasonable manner to you to get you to break down the basis for these ideas and build it up from a logical basis on the ground up; the routine is just that you want to resist that and leap to conclusions for some reason.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
10-11-2015, 08:28 PM
(10-11-2015 03:22 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(10-11-2015 03:12 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  Morons claim to think but then can't prove what they say.

Don't even want accurate data to try to make good models.

psik

You're one stubborn fuckwit, I'll give you that.

As Pa Thump would have said, "Too stupid to quit."
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post
11-11-2015, 08:14 AM (This post was last modified: 11-11-2015 08:20 AM by psikeyhackr.)
This is from Quora.com:

https://www.quora.com/I-am-totally-convi...-Americans

Quote:Bear with me as I tell you a story that might answer your question.

I was teaching at one of the top engineering companies in Switzerland on September 11th, and had 6 of the top engineers of the firm in my class. When I say top, I mean some of these guys were near geniuses and their company business was solving problems that other engineering firms were having trouble with solving.

So, 9.11 happened and every week for at least 3 months, the only thing these 6 guys wanted to talk about was what had happened. Each of them approached it from his own specialties in engineering or physics and would alternately come to class and present their findings to the class...in English. (Yeah, I had lost control of the lessons and was just moderating and correcting their English wherever possible.)

They made PowerPoint presentations showing graphs and equations I had no chance to follow and one of the engineers, who now teaches Thermal Dynamics at the top technical college after a stint on the R&D board of a presitigous laboratory, covered two whiteboards in equations from his mapping of the dust clouds and the energy needed to propel them the distance and the heights they had achieved, concluding that there was not enough kinetic energy in the building, nor the airplane to have achieved that.

Of the 6, five of them were in complete agreement that the Towers had to have been brought down in a controlled demolition with explosives. The 6th engineer, when questioned by his colleagues about why he disagreed, was silent for a moment, and then said, and I quote, "I can not refute your arguments, or your math. I just do not want it to be true."

And that was the last time we talked about it in class. It was a settled issue for the engineers, and in their minds, it was literally a "mystery solved, what else is interesting out there?" situation, because they were only interested in the physics and the math and had little interest in my interjections about the Bush, Cheney, Wolfowitz, Rumsfield and Pearl cabal. Literally, "just the facts, m'am."

So that is my answer to your question. Some people, faced with the evidence, just do not want it to be true. Not really surprising when you consider the magnitude of everything that that thought destroys in one's mind and spirit.

The so-called debunkers and their theories can be dismissed in 5 minutes here:
A Five Minute Video Summary « Physics 9/11

http://physics911.net/a-five-minute-video-summary/

Swine can't figure out what pearls are. But why should humans give a damn about them? It is just herd mentality.

Laugh out load Laugh out load Laugh out load

psik
11-11-2015, 08:32 AM
(11-11-2015 08:14 AM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  This is from Quora.com:

I was teaching at one of the top engineering companies in Switzerland on September 11th, and had 6 of the top engineers of the firm in my class. When I say top, I mean some of these guys were near geniuses and their company business was solving problems that other engineering firms were having trouble with solving.

So, 9.11 happened and every week for at least 3 months, the only thing these 6 guys wanted to talk about was what had happened. Each of them approached it from his own specialties in engineering or physics and would alternately come to class and present their findings to the class...in English. (Yeah, I had lost control of the lessons and was just moderating and correcting their English wherever possible.)

They made PowerPoint presentations showing graphs and equations I had no chance to follow and one of the engineers, who now teaches Thermal Dynamics at the top technical college after a stint on the R&D board of a presitigous laboratory, covered two whiteboards in equations from his mapping of the dust clouds and the energy needed to propel them the distance and the heights they had achieved, concluding that there was not enough kinetic energy in the building, nor the airplane to have achieved that.

Of the 6, five of them were in complete agreement that the Towers had to have been brought down in a controlled demolition with explosives. The 6th engineer, when questioned by his colleagues about why he disagreed, was silent for a moment, and then said, and I quote, "I can not refute your arguments, or your math. I just do not want it to be true."

And that was the last time we talked about it in class. It was a settled issue for the engineers, and in their minds, it was literally a "mystery solved, what else is interesting out there?" situation, because they were only interested in the physics and the math and had little interest in my interjections about the Bush, Cheney, Wolfowitz, Rumsfield and Pearl cabal. Literally, "just the facts, m'am."

So that is my answer to your question. Some people, faced with the evidence, just do not want it to be true. Not really surprising when you consider the magnitude of everything that that thought destroys in one's mind and spirit.

Swine can't figure out what pearls are. But why should humans give a damn about them? It is just herd mentality.

psik

Ah, a story about unnamed genius engineers in a forum post is all it takes to refute published studies. Rolleyes

I think you're confused, Sir Porcius.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
11-11-2015, 08:42 AM
(11-11-2015 08:14 AM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  This is from Quora.com:

psik

You should seek treatment for your obsessive-compulsive disorder.

Imagine what you could accomplish if you spent your time doing something useful. Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
11-11-2015, 08:50 AM
(10-11-2015 07:18 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  Did I said anything remotely resembling a comment related to skyscrapers ability to hold themselves up?

ROFL

As soon as you say "SKYSCRAPER" you admit that it had to hold itself up. The twin towers stood for 28 years.

If someone says "Empire State Building" do they have to tell you that it holds itself up? It is inherent to the nature of the beast.

psik