9/11 EXPOSED

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4.5 Average
11-11-2015, 08:57 AM
RE: 9/11 EXPOSED
(11-11-2015 08:50 AM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  
(10-11-2015 07:18 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  Did I said anything remotely resembling a comment related to skyscrapers ability to hold themselves up?

ROFL

As soon as you say "SKYSCRAPER" you admit that it had to hold itself up. The twin towers stood for 28 years.

If someone says "Empire State Building" do they have to tell you that it holds itself up? It is inherent to the nature of the beast.

psik

You know I'm just repeating the words from yourself right? You said it, so I said it. Though again, have I stated anything about any details of these skyscrapers in any manner at all?

Is English not your native language. You seem to really fail at grasping anything someone is saying directly at you and just altering some words to whatever you think is out there. When they say Empire State Building, they could mean anything. They could be talking about a LEGO structure I saw last month that existed.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-11-2015, 09:03 AM
Great psik flip it on its head why don't you! Nice try but your reverse psychology doesn't work! I'm waiting for natchan and his math which I'm sure will make more sense than your woo disguised as physics.
11-11-2015, 10:57 AM
(11-11-2015 08:14 AM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  This is from Quora.com:

https://www.quora.com/I-am-totally-convi...-Americans

Quote:Bear with me as I tell you a story that might answer your question.

I was teaching at one of the top engineering companies in Switzerland on September 11th, and had 6 of the top engineers of the firm in my class. When I say top, I mean some of these guys were near geniuses and their company business was solving problems that other engineering firms were having trouble with solving.

So, 9.11 happened and every week for at least 3 months, the only thing these 6 guys wanted to talk about was what had happened. Each of them approached it from his own specialties in engineering or physics and would alternately come to class and present their findings to the class...in English. (Yeah, I had lost control of the lessons and was just moderating and correcting their English wherever possible.)

They made PowerPoint presentations showing graphs and equations I had no chance to follow and one of the engineers, who now teaches Thermal Dynamics at the top technical college after a stint on the R&D board of a presitigous laboratory, covered two whiteboards in equations from his mapping of the dust clouds and the energy needed to propel them the distance and the heights they had achieved, concluding that there was not enough kinetic energy in the building, nor the airplane to have achieved that.

Of the 6, five of them were in complete agreement that the Towers had to have been brought down in a controlled demolition with explosives. The 6th engineer, when questioned by his colleagues about why he disagreed, was silent for a moment, and then said, and I quote, "I can not refute your arguments, or your math. I just do not want it to be true."

And that was the last time we talked about it in class. It was a settled issue for the engineers, and in their minds, it was literally a "mystery solved, what else is interesting out there?" situation, because they were only interested in the physics and the math and had little interest in my interjections about the Bush, Cheney, Wolfowitz, Rumsfield and Pearl cabal. Literally, "just the facts, m'am."

So that is my answer to your question. Some people, faced with the evidence, just do not want it to be true. Not really surprising when you consider the magnitude of everything that that thought destroys in one's mind and spirit.

The so-called debunkers and their theories can be dismissed in 5 minutes here:
A Five Minute Video Summary « Physics 9/11

http://physics911.net/a-five-minute-video-summary/

Swine can't figure out what pearls are. But why should humans give a damn about them? It is just herd mentality.

Laugh out load Laugh out load Laugh out load

psik

lol, "top men", "top school", "top engingeering company" ... and not one fucking name? You're funny, kid. You read something online and it must be true.

There's a fishhook protruding out your mouth, son.
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post
11-11-2015, 10:57 AM
(11-11-2015 08:50 AM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  
(10-11-2015 07:18 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  Did I said anything remotely resembling a comment related to skyscrapers ability to hold themselves up?

ROFL

As soon as you say "SKYSCRAPER" you admit that it had to hold itself up. The twin towers stood for 28 years.

If someone says "Empire State Building" do they have to tell you that it holds itself up? It is inherent to the nature of the beast.

psik

ROFL

Laugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out load

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
11-11-2015, 11:09 AM
(11-11-2015 10:57 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  
(11-11-2015 08:14 AM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  This is from Quora.com:

https://www.quora.com/I-am-totally-convi...-Americans

http://physics911.net/a-five-minute-video-summary/

Swine can't figure out what pearls are. But why should humans give a damn about them? It is just herd mentality.

Laugh out load Laugh out load Laugh out load

psik

lol, "top men", "top school", "top engingeering company" ... and not one fucking name? You're funny, kid. You read something online and it must be true.

There's a fishhook protruding out your mouth, son.

Dude suffers from all of the following:

TLD or Techno-gibberish Labeling Disorder is characterized by the excessive use of sophisticated sounding labeling to provide an appearance of advanced professional knowledge for banal or highly uncertain ideas.

PSS or Pseudoscientific Sophistication Syndrome presents as claiming high level scientific certainty for speculative ideas supported by only sparse or selected evidence.

MRC or Modelling Reality Confusion involves a conviction of certainty for hypothetical ideas.

"ROFL
Laugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out load” TM

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
11-11-2015, 11:13 AM
(11-11-2015 11:09 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  Dude suffers from all of the following:

TLD or Techno-gibberish Labeling Disorder is characterized by the excessive use of sophisticated sounding labeling to provide an appearance of advanced professional knowledge for banal or highly uncertain ideas.

PSS or Pseudoscientific Sophistication Syndrome presents as claiming high level scientific certainty for speculative ideas supported by only sparse or selected evidence.

MRC or Modelling Reality Confusion involves a conviction of certainty for hypothetical ideas.

You forgot AFGA, "Argument from Generic Authority", where some unnamed suprageniuses have figured this out, but we can't even remember what Top School these Top Men have come from.
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post
11-11-2015, 11:14 AM
(10-11-2015 05:59 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  So why shouldn't we have that data? And why shouldn't every engineering school that grants civil engineering degrees be

Hi psychohackr,
You would have that data if you got off your fat rear end and looked for it.
Tongue

Your new besty,
Bucko

http://www.tms.org/pubs/journals/jom/011...-0112.html
http://911-engineers.blogspot.com/2007/0...apsed.html
http://www.scientificamerican.com/articl...ing-codes/

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
11-11-2015, 11:15 AM
(11-11-2015 09:03 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Great psik flip it on its head why don't you! Nice try but your reverse psychology doesn't work! I'm waiting for natchan and his math which I'm sure will make more sense than your woo disguised as physics.

Her math.

#sigh
11-11-2015, 11:25 AM
UGGGGGG......... You know there should be a law that if you post conspiracy crap to the point of using valuable server space creating an epic thread because you are too dense to accept that it is bullshit, you should pay. Yes it is sarcasm, the paying part. But there was no inside job on 9/11. The worst you can say is that our intelligence failed to spot the plot before it happened.

This is the same mentality that created the JFK conspiracy, and why morons believe the moon landing was faked and why other morons believe in Big Foot and vampires. The hijackers did it, nobody else, the planes jet fuel burning caused just enough heat to weaken the beams that went on to snap and break causing the collapse.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-11-2015, 11:50 AM
(11-11-2015 08:42 AM)Chas Wrote:  You should seek treatment for your obsessive-compulsive disorder.

Imagine what you could accomplish if you spent your time doing something useful. Consider

So go see a psychiatrist about why you bother reading and responding.

Is it just that you think that you can browbeat someone into being quiet?

psik