9/11 EXPOSED

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4.5 Average
15-11-2015, 12:23 AM (This post was last modified: 15-11-2015 12:28 AM by Peebothuhul.)
RE: 9/11 EXPOSED
Ah.. so after many pages and many requests.. psikeyhackr has finally been dragged out into the open as some one who simply can't understand the real world.

They can't come to grips with the actual events that happened on that terrible day.

I am sorry you're so traumatized the events that the day is a blank for you and you are left groping around in the dark trying to understand the reality which you found so terrible.

That you, psikeyhackr, can not understand what happened on that day is a sad testament to yourself. Not to any one else.

So, please, enlighten us as to what you truly believe to be the cause of the tower's collapse. Why 'Some one' felt the need to kill so many people. Why 'Some one' stole/vanished/ three plane loads of people on top of all those killed in the building's destruction.

Or, link us through to more simple blog pages, preferable closer to current dates, which expound upon your hypothesis.

Though I'm sure others would post different words towards yourself.

(14-11-2015 11:10 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  You don't know the difference between a CLAIM based on speculation and EVIDENCE do you?

The NIST said it therefore it MUST BE TRUE!

The NIST used paint deformation tests to determine fire temperatures. That is evidence! They never presented any EVIDENCE about fireproofing coming off.

psik

No

No psikeyhackr, people are not 'simply' going by what some report says. They are mainly going by what they actually saw reported ON that day.

You seem unable to cope with the images screened across millions of televisions. Photographs and still frames reprinted, page after page, over millions of broad sheets and magazines.

You seem to be the one who does not understand how such images could be real.

Al the comments by yourself about not being able to understand the actuality of those images, after those facts, is a reflection of your mental state not those of the majority of the people replying to yourself.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Peebothuhul's post
15-11-2015, 10:48 AM
(14-11-2015 04:39 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  Our so called EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS are presumed to teach people how reality works. Engineering schools deal with PHYSICAL REALITY.

I doubt you've had any encounter with our advanced EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTES let alone an Engineering school.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
15-11-2015, 10:48 AM
why all these double-posts?

#sigh
15-11-2015, 10:07 PM
(15-11-2015 10:48 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  why all these double-posts?

It's likely you've been cursed. I suggest immediate exorcism. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
15-11-2015, 10:09 PM (This post was last modified: 15-11-2015 10:15 PM by Chas.)
(14-11-2015 11:01 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  
(14-11-2015 06:46 PM)Chas Wrote:  You're not even trying, are you. Google is your friend.

What the actual fuck do ceiling tiles have to do with anything?

Look dude, you and other people are claiming that fireproofing, which is rather light, was knocked off of steel on which it had been sprayed because airliners impacted buildings and created such sudden vibrations that the fireproofing came loose.

Now considering how flimsy ceiling tiles and their suspensions are and more massive than fireproofing you expect fireproofing to come off due to an impact that can't dislodge ceiling tiles?

Ceiling tiles weren't dislodged? You are fucking nuts.

Quote:You expect physics to work in ways that serve your arguments and not affect other things simultaneously?

Please provide evidence that ceiling tiles weren't dislodged.

Quote:My suggested simulation of removing 5 levels makes the fireproofing discussion irrelevant anyway. The fireproofing business is just about collapse initiation. Removing 5 levels would give us collapse. Could the top 15 stories falling on the lower 90 destroy them? That is the question. If they could not then who cares about fireproofing?

psik

The top stories didn't collapse 90 stories. The collapse was incremental. 15 stories collapsed 1, then it was 16 stories collapsing 1, then it was 17 stories collapsing 1, and so on.

I see your basic problem. You don't understand sequences, structures, strength of material, or physics.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
15-11-2015, 10:26 PM
(14-11-2015 06:39 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  I never even heard of witnesses claiming that ceiling tiles near the impact were knocked down.

psik

[Image: dPeoPet.gif?zoom=2][Image: fZwTlTI.gif?zoom=2][Image: dESdKG8.gif?zoom=2]

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
16-11-2015, 03:55 AM
(15-11-2015 10:09 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(14-11-2015 11:01 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  Look dude, you and other people are claiming that fireproofing, which is rather light, was knocked off of steel on which it had been sprayed because airliners impacted buildings and created such sudden vibrations that the fireproofing came loose.

Now considering how flimsy ceiling tiles and their suspensions are and more massive than fireproofing you expect fireproofing to come off due to an impact that can't dislodge ceiling tiles?

Ceiling tiles weren't dislodged? You are fucking nuts.

Quote:You expect physics to work in ways that serve your arguments and not affect other things simultaneously?

Please provide evidence that ceiling tiles weren't dislodged.

Quote:My suggested simulation of removing 5 levels makes the fireproofing discussion irrelevant anyway. The fireproofing business is just about collapse initiation. Removing 5 levels would give us collapse. Could the top 15 stories falling on the lower 90 destroy them? That is the question. If they could not then who cares about fireproofing?

psik

The top stories didn't collapse 90 stories. The collapse was incremental. 15 stories collapsed 1, then it was 16 stories collapsing 1, then it was 17 stories collapsing 1, and so on.

I see your basic problem. You don't understand sequences, structures, strength of material, or physics.

Even I can understand this its not exactly rocket science and it makes perfect sense ! Yes
16-11-2015, 11:46 AM
(15-11-2015 10:09 PM)Chas Wrote:  Ceiling tiles weren't dislodged? You are fucking nuts.

I didn't say they were not dislodged. I said there were no witnesses reporting their being dislodged. Anyone in the areas exactly where the planes came in probably didn't survive anyway.

But the CLAIM of fireproofing coming off is nothing but that. A CLAIM! Even scraping from flying airplane pieces should only affect one side.

If the shock of impact could make much fireproofing come off it should have knocked lots of ceiling tiles down on levels just below the impact. Where did any witnesses report that?

But it should not be that difficult to do simulations of how hot the steel could get in TWO HOURS without fireproofing. But that would require knowing the amount of steel due to the conduction of heat through the steel.

But you BELIEVERS don't want accurate data on the amount of steel on every level, so how is the effect of conduction supposed to be analysed? Of course that cannot be seen from outside the building. BELIEVERS just accept what they see without thinking about the details necessary to make it happen. How can anyone know the steel could weaken in two hours without knowing the quantity of steel? Laugh out load

psik
16-11-2015, 12:14 PM
So...other than you seeming being unable to believe what you've seen.....

(02-11-2015 01:16 AM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  Please, share your thoughts on what you think happened on that day.
[+] 1 user Likes Peebothuhul's post
16-11-2015, 12:24 PM
(16-11-2015 12:14 PM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  So...other than you seeming being unable to believe what you've seen.....

(02-11-2015 01:16 AM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  Please, share your thoughts on what you think happened on that day.
Err yup good luck with that one.........
not a fucking chanceLaugh out load
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post