9/11 EXPOSED

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4.5 Average
19-11-2015, 03:36 PM
RE: 9/11 EXPOSED
(19-11-2015 03:34 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  The ignorant accusing someone of being ignorant. Laugh out load Laugh out load

psik

Irony squared
LMAO
Laugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out load TM

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-11-2015, 04:44 PM
(19-11-2015 03:36 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(19-11-2015 03:34 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  The ignorant accusing someone of being ignorant. Laugh out load Laugh out load

psik

Irony squared
LMAO

ROFL

Notice that you cannot demonstrate that the irony doesn't apply to you by telling us where the NIST specifies the amount of
concrete in the towers and how much it was.

So the kinetic energy can't be accurately computed without knowing how much mass was how high.

Accuse me of not knowing physics all you want. Then try to pretend that you comprehend irony.

psik
19-11-2015, 04:51 PM
(19-11-2015 04:44 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  
(19-11-2015 03:36 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Irony squared
LMAO

Notice that you cannot demonstrate that the irony doesn't apply to you by telling us where the NIST specifies the amount of

So the kinetic energy can't be accurately computed without knowing how much mass was how high.

Accuse me of not knowing physics all you want. Then try to pretend that you comprehend irony.

psik

[Image: EM9rl6c.gif?zoom=2]

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
19-11-2015, 04:52 PM
LMAO

ROFL

psik

No building is ever designed with floors that can support the mass of several floors, let alone the kinetic energy of floors falling on it. Facepalm

That would increase the mass of the building beyond reason. You are a moron.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
19-11-2015, 09:14 PM
(19-11-2015 04:52 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(19-11-2015 04:44 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  ROFL

psik

Deliberately obfuscating Floors with LEVELS is so brilliant.

Something within each LEVEL must be supporting all of the weight above. Do the columns or walls of box columns get thicker down the building? What does that do to the weight of steel within each LEVEL? So what does that do to mass distribution?

And then you claim to be scientific. Laugh out load

psik

No building is ever designed with floors that can support the mass of several floors, let alone the kinetic energy of floors falling on it. Facepalm

That would increase the mass of the building beyond reason. You are a moron.
20-11-2015, 01:34 PM (This post was last modified: 20-11-2015 01:43 PM by Dark Wanderer.)
Photo RE: 9/11 EXPOSED
[Image: 3765300.jpg]
20-11-2015, 02:53 PM
At work.

Are we back to explaining how the buildings were constructed?

AGAIN?
20-11-2015, 03:06 PM (This post was last modified: 20-11-2015 07:50 PM by adey67.)
LMAO

ROFL

psik

That's the point, its not just the physics of concrete or even of steel I'm not a physicist but I saw the planes hit and I know it wasn't explosives that brought down the towers because that's not at all likely or even possible as you have been repeatedly told.
Your denial is horrendous and it stands that as you will not state your position one way or another you are going to continue to be lambasted, I would actually have more respect for you if you were a 911 truther than the continuation of this charade, people here wont tolerate bullshit confabulation as I found out to my cost when I first joined TTA.
Fucking with people who you consider your intellectual inferiors may a first glance seem like a smart move but unfortunately it shows a distinct lack of understanding of the nature of intelligence as we all have our strong and weak points.
Yours seems to be a lack of humility and a hugely self destructive arrogance coupled with the inability to view problems / arguments from differing perspectives and engage in meaningful dialogue.

I hope for your sake that your behaviour is as a result of the arrogance of youth or acting out on the net or both because if it isn't if this is how you act in the real world then you are going to have considerable difficulties throughout your life and I would not want that for anyone. I don't hate you psik, I am more sorrowful to see an obviously capable smart person on a mission to self destruct.
20-11-2015, 03:49 PM
(20-11-2015 02:53 PM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  At work.

AGAIN?

No kidding. Next we'll be talking about the composition of the office furniture, the color of the interior walls, how many reams of paper were in floors 91-94 and their weight, and ossinly the density of the ceiling tiles.

Yawn.

20-11-2015, 03:49 PM
(20-11-2015 03:49 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(20-11-2015 02:53 PM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  At work.

AGAIN?

No kidding. Next we'll be talking about the composition of the office furniture, the color of the interior walls, how many reams of paper were in floors 91-94 and their weight, and possibly the density of the ceiling tiles.

Yawn.