9/11 EXPOSED

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4.5 Average
24-12-2015, 12:04 PM
RE: 9/11 EXPOSED
(24-12-2015 11:55 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(24-12-2015 11:49 AM)adey67 Wrote:  The towers collapsed because some fanatical muslim fuckers flew jet aircraft into them end of, no conspiracy required happy fucking Xmas I hope you have a joyous visit from the Krampas Laugh out load

The only reason they did it was because the Jews were holding their families hostage. It's always the Jews.
My grandfather helped liberate Bergen belsen and had nightmares for years after, I will always stand up for the Jewish people even though I think their faith as daft as any other, no people deserves to be as persecuted as they are.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-12-2015, 12:12 PM
(24-12-2015 12:04 PM)adey67 Wrote:  
(24-12-2015 11:55 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  The only reason they did it was because the Jews were holding their families hostage. It's always the Jews.
My grandfather helped liberate Bergen belsen and had nightmares for years after, I will always stand up for the Jewish people even though I think their faith as daft as any other, no people deserves to be as persecuted as they are.

I'll bet he had nightmares. I actually find Judaism less daft than most. They seem to be more focused on cultural and humanistic behavior than anything metaphysical.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
24-12-2015, 12:13 PM (This post was last modified: 24-12-2015 12:22 PM by adey67.)
(24-12-2015 12:12 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(24-12-2015 12:04 PM)adey67 Wrote:  My grandfather helped liberate Bergen belsen and had nightmares for years after, I will always stand up for the Jewish people even though I think their faith as daft as any other, no people deserves to be as persecuted as they are.

I'll bet he had nightmares. I actually find Judaism less daft than most. They seem to be more focused on cultural and humanistic behavior than anything metaphysical.
I agree with you entirely my friend was just a bit unsure of posting that on an atheist forum.
24-12-2015, 12:38 PM (This post was last modified: 24-12-2015 12:41 PM by psikeyhackr.)
(24-12-2015 11:43 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(24-12-2015 11:28 AM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  I tried commenting on this video on another site and Mick moved it to a thread that he created.

My question was: Why didn't the buildings sag as the steel was heated instead of suddenly collapsing?

He heated a piece of steel in a furnace and demonstrated how weak it became. That is good as far as it goes.

But that steel was not under stress as it was being heated. The steel supporting the weight of the north tower was under constant stress. So due to heating it would have had to reach 99% strength, then 98%, 97%, etc, etc. Since the building had to have a safety factor it might not have sagged until it was down to 80%. But still it should have begun moving slowly as the stressed steel got weaker and weaker.

So what actually happened?

psik

Congratulations. This might be the most coherent and well-thought out thing I’ve heard you say or ask. Bravo. Really.

YAWN

Sure, the simulation I suggest is consistently ignored:

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...#pid896526

psik
24-12-2015, 12:43 PM (This post was last modified: 24-12-2015 12:51 PM by adey67.)
(24-12-2015 12:38 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  
(24-12-2015 11:43 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  Congratulations. This might be the most coherent and well-thought out thing I’ve heard you say or ask. Bravo. Really.

YAWN

Sure, the simulation I suggest is consistently ignored:

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...#pid896526

psik

ARROGANT and disingenuous it only concurs with your belief system you have nothing to offer.
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
24-12-2015, 12:55 PM
(24-12-2015 11:53 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I'm no metallurgist so I have no reason to think that the compression strength degrades linearly as you suggest. Think there are some welders here who might know though.
Hot rolled carbon steel beams and columns begin to lose strength at temperatures above 300°C, or three times the boiling point of water. In addition to the reduction of material strength and stiffness, steel displays a significant creep phenomena at temperatures over 450°C and loses about half of its strength at 650°C. The phenomena of creep results in an increase of deformation (strain) with time, even if the temperature and applied stress remain unchanged. (Jet fuel burns at 1500ºC.)

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 2 users Like SYZ's post
24-12-2015, 12:56 PM
(24-12-2015 12:43 PM)adey67 Wrote:  ARROGANT and disingenuous it only concurs with your belief system you have nothing to offer.

Like climate simulations are all about belief systems. Laugh out load

You don't have to prove your belief system which proves it is a belief system. A good simulation would prove that I am wrong if I truly am.

psik
24-12-2015, 01:09 PM
If your simulations are so amazingly accurate and brilliant and irrefutable why have they not been more widely published and caused more controversy and debate than on an atheist forum? Why are they not on national media? Or even international media ?
24-12-2015, 01:09 PM
(16-11-2015 11:46 AM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  
(15-11-2015 10:09 PM)Chas Wrote:  Ceiling tiles weren't dislodged? You are fucking nuts.

I didn't say they were not dislodged. I said there were no witnesses reporting their being dislodged. Anyone in the areas exactly where the planes came in probably didn't survive anyway.

But the CLAIM of fireproofing coming off is nothing but that. A CLAIM! Even scraping from flying airplane pieces should only affect one side.

If the shock of impact could make much fireproofing come off it should have knocked lots of ceiling tiles down on levels just below the impact. Where did any witnesses report that?

But it should not be that difficult to do simulations of how hot the steel could get in TWO HOURS without fireproofing. But that would require knowing the amount of steel due to the conduction of heat through the steel.

But you BELIEVERS don't want accurate data on the amount of steel on every level, so how is the effect of conduction supposed to be analysed? Of course that cannot be seen from outside the building. BELIEVERS just accept what they see without thinking about the details necessary to make it happen. How can anyone know the steel could weaken in two hours without knowing the quantity of steel? Laugh out load

psik

I am certain that the figures of how many tons of steel were put into each floor has been studied and studied and studied once mor time by those who what they are studying.

A CLAIM! Even scraping from flying airplane pieces should only affect one side. I bet I could scrape ff more than one side with my fingernails.
24-12-2015, 01:16 PM
Not only that but arnt you acting like the religious when they say prove god doesn't exist?