9/11 EXPOSED

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4.5 Average
24-12-2015, 10:02 PM (This post was last modified: 24-12-2015 10:06 PM by psikeyhackr.)
RE: 9/11 EXPOSED
(24-12-2015 03:39 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  
Quote:The 90-foot-long central core, formed of massive vertical steel columns that held most of the building's weight, contained elevator shafts, stairways and utility spaces, they said. The core's columns were thicker toward the base to support huge accumulated gravity loads. The outer perimeter tube, a tight prefabricated latticework with 61 14-inch steel box columns (spaced 39 inches on center) on each building face, provided all the bracing resistance against lateral and twisting forces from wind and seismic action. This exterior grid served as a moment frame, providing a large moment arm (of torque) against overturning and deflection forces. The outer tube bore part of the gravity-induced downward load as well as, they noted.
http://www.scientificamerican.com/articl...wers-fell/

It looks like Scientific American couldn't get the number of columns correct.

Quote:The buildings' signature architectural design feature was the vertical fenestration, the predominant element of which was a series of closely spaced built-up box columns. At typical floors, a total of 59 of these perimeter columns were present along each of the flat faces of the building. These columns were built up by welding four plates together to form an approximately 14-inch square section, spaced at 3 feet 4 inches on center. Adjacent perimeter columns were interconnected at each floor level by deep spandrel plates, typically 52 inches in depth.
http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLE...rwall.html

Laugh out load Laugh out load Laugh out load

Science without correct data. Brilliant!

psik
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-12-2015, 10:21 PM
(24-12-2015 10:02 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  
(24-12-2015 03:39 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  
http://www.scientificamerican.com/articl...wers-fell/

It looks like Scientific American couldn't get the number of columns correct.

Quote:The buildings' signature architectural design feature was the vertical fenestration, the predominant element of which was a series of closely spaced built-up box columns. At typical floors, a total of 59 of these perimeter columns were present along each of the flat faces of the building. These columns were built up by welding four plates together to form an approximately 14-inch square section, spaced at 3 feet 4 inches on center. Adjacent perimeter columns were interconnected at each floor level by deep spandrel plates, typically 52 inches in depth.
http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLE...rwall.html

Science without correct data. Brilliant!

psik

It's Christmas Eve, go bother someone else you retarded petulant fuck.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
24-12-2015, 10:35 PM
(24-12-2015 12:38 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  
(24-12-2015 11:43 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  Congratulations. This might be the most coherent and well-thought out thing I’ve heard you say or ask. Bravo. Really.

YAWN

Sure, the simulation I suggest is consistently ignored:

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...#pid896526

psik

Well, you had a 1 post streak going without being a dickhead. Still a record.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
24-12-2015, 11:05 PM
WTC7 spontaneously combusted all on it's own. Big Grin
25-12-2015, 03:05 AM
(24-12-2015 08:02 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  
(24-12-2015 07:53 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Quite. Please provide it.

BTW. Why are you still here? You never take part in any other discussions. Clearly we are not conspiracy theory types. We require evidence.

So why are you here?

I have not said squat about any conspiracies and do not give a damn about any. I am simply on a mission to point out to the inept that they are so afraid of conspiracies that they would rather throw out physics than deal with the obvious.

Of course a decent simulation cannot be made without accurate mass distribution data and the NIST cannot even tell us the amount of concrete in the buildings in 10,000 pages.

People who don't even know what torque is worry about conspiracies. Laugh out load

psik
You don't say anything about conspiracies only because you know what will happen on here if you do. The trouble is that we all KNOW that you are hiding behind so called physics and that you are majorly conspiratorial, you never post in any other section for fucks sake.

The truth is that even if the simulations you want done were done and unless the data confirmed your personal bias it still wouldn't be enough because you are a dyed in the wool conspiracy theorist pretending to be a brilliant physicist sadly for you the only person you are fooling is yourself.

Again I will say that if we accept your version of the truth then the only other explanation of events is the demolition theory and that's a conspiracy theory!! Btw I know what torque is thanks, merry Christmas to you.
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
25-12-2015, 05:21 AM
And Picky never answered my question. Yawn.

Picky. Please fuck off. Your time here is at an end.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
25-12-2015, 06:09 AM
(24-12-2015 12:12 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(24-12-2015 12:04 PM)adey67 Wrote:  My grandfather helped liberate Bergen belsen and had nightmares for years after, I will always stand up for the Jewish people even though I think their faith as daft as any other, no people deserves to be as persecuted as they are.

I'll bet he had nightmares. I actually find Judaism less daft than most. They seem to be more focused on cultural and humanistic behavior than anything metaphysical.

Yabut, no ham and cheese sandwiches.Weeping That's pretty fucking daft.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
25-12-2015, 08:55 AM
(25-12-2015 05:21 AM)Banjo Wrote:  And Picky never answered my question. Yawn.

Picky. Please fuck off. Your time here is at an end.

We wish
25-12-2015, 08:57 AM
(25-12-2015 06:09 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(24-12-2015 12:12 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I'll bet he had nightmares. I actually find Judaism less daft than most. They seem to be more focused on cultural and humanistic behavior than anything metaphysical.

Yabut, no ham and cheese sandwiches.Weeping That's pretty fucking daft.

My love of bacon and cheese is legerdemain I would make a lousy Jew Big Grin
25-12-2015, 09:57 AM
(25-12-2015 03:05 AM)adey67 Wrote:  You don't say anything about conspiracies only because you know what will happen on here if you do. The trouble is that we all KNOW that you are hiding behind so called physics and that you are majorly conspiratorial, you never post in any other section for fucks sake.

ROFLMAO

Yeah, torque is "so called physics".

It's too complicated for morons to comprehend.

psik