9/11 EXPOSED

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4.5 Average
25-12-2015, 01:09 PM
RE: 9/11 EXPOSED
Psikeyhackr,

Are you actually going to address people's posting questions to you?

Or are you just going to keep posting opinions etc?

Also, this...

Simply because I think it's an interesting/funny vid.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Peebothuhul's post
25-12-2015, 01:28 PM
(25-12-2015 06:09 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(24-12-2015 12:12 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I'll bet he had nightmares. I actually find Judaism less daft than most. They seem to be more focused on cultural and humanistic behavior than anything metaphysical.

Yabut, no ham and cheese sandwiches.Weeping That's pretty fucking daft.

Yeah but have you tasted Gefilte Fish. I mean really tasted it.

[Image: gefilte.jpg]

#sigh
25-12-2015, 03:15 PM (This post was last modified: 25-12-2015 06:09 PM by adey67.)
(25-12-2015 09:57 AM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  
(25-12-2015 03:05 AM)adey67 Wrote:  You don't say anything about conspiracies only because you know what will happen on here if you do. The trouble is that we all KNOW that you are hiding behind so called physics and that you are majorly conspiratorial, you never post in any other section for fucks sake.

ROFLMAO

Yeah, torque is "so called physics".

Laugh out load Laugh out load Laugh out load

It's too complicated for morons to comprehend.

psik

I never said torque was so called physics I'm talking about you hiding behind a thin veneer of selective science whilst being a conspiracy theorist,if your arguments and science were so compelling you would not need to deliberately take people out of context and you would have at least one or two allies. Btw I have a degree in nursing not too bad for a moron,what's your degree in fella, being an arrogant troll dick ?.
25-12-2015, 04:20 PM
(25-12-2015 09:57 AM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  It's too complicated for morons to comprehend.

psik

ROFLMAO 2 Laugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out load

[Image: Idiot.png]

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 3 users Like Full Circle's post
25-12-2015, 04:31 PM
(25-12-2015 09:57 AM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  It's too complicated for morons to comprehend.

Goddammittt! I hate when that happens. I am so stupid :bangheadagainstwall: Angry

#sigh
25-12-2015, 04:35 PM

#sigh
25-12-2015, 06:34 PM
(25-12-2015 04:31 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  

Goddammittt! I hate when that happens. I am so stupid :bangheadagainstwall: Angry

LOL

So tell us what engineering school has pointed out that the NIST did not specify how much concrete was in the Twin Towers. Or tell us where the NIST put that information in their report.

How could any "scientific" analysis be done without that information?

psik
25-12-2015, 06:38 PM (This post was last modified: 25-12-2015 06:46 PM by psikeyhackr.)
(25-12-2015 04:20 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  

psik

ROFLMAO 2 Laugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out load

[Image: Idiot.png]

It's a great town:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kn200lvmTZc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pibqo6Z4Cgo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBvIweCIgwk

psik
25-12-2015, 06:39 PM
(25-12-2015 06:34 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  
(25-12-2015 04:31 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Goddammittt! I hate when that happens. I am so stupid :bangheadagainstwall: Angry

LOL

So tell us what engineering school has pointed out that the NIST did not specify how much concrete was in the Twin Towers. Or tell us where the NIST put that information in their report.

psik

LOL You're such a dick head! Big Grin

You are making assertions. It is therefore your responsibility to prove them. Can you do this? No? Then fuck off you mindless twit.

You are wasting valuable hosting space. And space in general.

Oh and merry xmas. I hope the tin foil hat fits.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
25-12-2015, 06:51 PM
(25-12-2015 06:39 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(25-12-2015 06:34 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  LOL

psik

LOL You're such a dick head! Big Grin

You are making assertions. It is therefore your responsibility to prove them. Can you do this? No? Then fuck off you mindless twit.

You are wasting valuable hosting space. And space in general.

If it is so valuable why do you waste your ingenious time reading my posts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1m2z3zENnQ

psik