9/11 EXPOSED

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4.5 Average
25-12-2015, 06:51 PM
RE: 9/11 EXPOSED
(25-12-2015 06:34 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  
(25-12-2015 04:31 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Goddammittt! I hate when that happens. I am so stupid :bangheadagainstwall: Angry

LOL

So tell us what engineering school has pointed out that the NIST did not specify how much concrete was in the Twin Towers. Or tell us where the NIST put that information in their report.

How could any "scientific" analysis be done without that information?

psik

I went to the Engineering School at the University of Maryland College Park and the Johns Hopkins Whiting School of Engineering. So stuupid!!!! I should've spent my money on accredited institutions. :bangheadagainstwall: Angry

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
26-12-2015, 12:12 AM
(25-12-2015 06:51 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  
(25-12-2015 06:39 PM)Banjo Wrote:  LOL You're such a dick head! Big Grin

You are making assertions. It is therefore your responsibility to prove them. Can you do this? No? Then fuck off you mindless twit.

You are wasting valuable hosting space. And space in general.

If it is so valuable why do you waste your ingenious time reading my posts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1m2z3zENnQ

psik

Stop shiting on the carpet, and we'll stop having to clean it up.

Fucking dipshit. Drinking Beverage

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
26-12-2015, 08:36 AM
(25-12-2015 06:51 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  If it is so valuable why do you waste your ingenious time reading my posts.

It's kind of like the impulse to slow down and look at a traffic accident. It's hard to believe anybody can be so consistently wrong, like when they think 'ingenious' is a synonym for 'valuable'.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 2 users Like unfogged's post
26-12-2015, 08:52 AM
(26-12-2015 08:36 AM)unfogged Wrote:  
(25-12-2015 06:51 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  If it is so valuable why do you waste your ingenious time reading my posts.

It's kind of like the impulse to slow down and look at a traffic accident. It's hard to believe anybody can be so consistently wrong, like when they think 'ingenious' is a synonym for 'valuable'.

This is par for the course for our conspiracy theorist, he wields words and concepts without any regard to what they actually mean.

ingenious = valuable
physics = broccoli
science = strong personal emotions

and as always...

ROTFLMAO Laugh out load Laugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out load

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
26-12-2015, 10:01 AM
Two Laws that our House Conspiracist adheres to:

Maier’s Law - If facts do not conform to theory, they must be disposed of.

Clopton’s Law - For every credibility gap there is a gullibility fill.

Psychotic is great at disposing of facts and being completely gullible.

ROTFLMAO Laugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out load TM

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
26-12-2015, 11:26 AM

Oh I read your posts with all the disingenuousness they deserve.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
26-12-2015, 11:34 AM (This post was last modified: 26-12-2015 11:47 AM by adey67.)
(26-12-2015 10:01 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  Two Laws that our House Conspiracist adheres to:

Its good to read this because as someone who is not scientific visa vi physics ( although contrary to psiks assertion I am not a moron and have basic understanding of the fields of math, physics and chemistry) one can become overawed and filled with self-doubt. I actually feel sorry for him it must be a prison to be where he is, he needs to listen to Seth's show on conspiracy theories but my belief is that he is too far gone for him to be able to gain anything from that broadcast. I think psik has gone from being a crank to being a rather awful troll its my ernest hope that sometime soon he will cross that line and get himself banned although I'm not holding my breath on that account.
26-12-2015, 12:10 PM
(26-12-2015 11:34 AM)adey67 Wrote:  
(26-12-2015 10:01 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  Two Laws that our House Conspiracist adheres to:

Its good to read this because as someone who is not scientific visa vi physics ( although contrary to psiks assertion I am not a moron and have basic understanding of the fields of math, physics and chemistry) one can become overawed and filled with self-doubt. I actually feel sorry for him it must be a prison to be where he is, he needs to listen to Seth's show on conspiracy theories but my belief is that he is too far gone for him to be able to gain anything from that broadcast. I think psik has gone from being a crank to being a rather awful troll its my ernest hope that sometime soon he will cross that line and get himself banned although I'm not holding my breath on that account.

I did not call anyone a moron. I simply made a comment about morons in general. It is not my fault if you take it personally.

Reading is Fundamental. Figuring out what to read is more difficult.

Try The Tyranny of Words by Stuart Chase.

Newtonian physics is not that difficult though our so called education techniques usually make things more complicated than necessary. Like supposedly one can't comprehend the simplest physics without calculus. The education "business" is about making money so it uses a lot of time to dribble out unnecessarily complex details. It then leaves out important ones.

If you check that Scientific American article you will notice that they mention more steel toward the bottom of the skyscraper to handle the increased gravity load. But then they don't even try to be more specific. Curious! But how many articles don't even do that? Shouldn't it be obvious for all skyscrapers? What would that do to the Center of Gravity?

Oh yeah, you need a PhD in physics to think of that.

Oh yeah, and if you never say anything about conspiracies in relation to 9/11 then one must be psychotic for mentioning physics.

Do morons need to rationalize their stupidity?

psik
26-12-2015, 12:18 PM
(26-12-2015 12:10 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  Do morons need to rationalize their stupidity?

From all appearances, morons are oblivious to their stupidity. I'm talking about morons in general not you specifically.

#sigh
26-12-2015, 12:48 PM (This post was last modified: 26-12-2015 01:13 PM by adey67.)
So I'm not a moron except when I am. Listen to Seth's show on conspiracy theories. Dude you called everyone a moron who disagrees with you re read your own posts man. You wanna know what,? I bet if we met and had a conversation we might actually like each other inspite of our differences.Its easy to be bitches to each other when we are on a keyboard with only a screen to separate us but we both have to have the balls to meet half way! Peace Adey