9/11 EXPOSED

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4.5 Average
09-03-2015, 08:45 AM
RE: 9/11 EXPOSED
(09-03-2015 08:41 AM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  A single floor assembly outside the core was 750 tons. The aircraft was less than 200 tons, so the weight of the plane compared to the weight of the upper portion of the north tower was irrelevant.

The comparative weights don't mean anything, 200 tons is not irrelevant.

Quote:But it was less than 15 stories against 90 stories that had to get stronger and heavier all of the way down in order to be capable of supporting the weight above.

No and no. Every floor bears the same amount of weight. It is the frame of the building that bears the load.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
09-03-2015, 09:12 AM
I think a haldol/Ativan cocktail might be overkill - will administer PRN. PO meds should be sufficient.

[Image: risperdal-lawsuit1.jpg]

Sheesh. What did I get myself into by stepping into this thread? If only conspiracy theorists would channel the outrage and curiosity into something useful. It's amazing how reading comprehension goes down the shitter when the words don't fall in line with strongly held beliefs.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like Nurse's post
09-03-2015, 09:33 AM (This post was last modified: 09-03-2015 01:27 PM by Full Circle.)
(09-03-2015 08:41 AM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  A single floor assembly outside the core was 750 tons. The aircraft was less than 200 tons, so the weight of the plane compared to the weight of the upper portion of the north tower was irrelevant.

But it was less than 15 stories against 90 stories that had to get stronger and heavier all of the way down in order to be capable of supporting the weight above.

I did do a model.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=caATBZEKL4c

What do you have besides condescending talk moron? You talk about dropping a bowling ball onto something with a completely different material and structure. I dropped multiple levels onto multiple levels of the same structure which is what had to happen with the north tower. What happened on 9/11 that was like your stacked wood falling over? They would not even damage themselves when they hit the floor.

psik

Saw your video, hope you didn’t waste too much time on it as it doesn’t have any resemblance to what actually happened.

Protip: The model has to replicate the actual design and construction and not be some poorly thought out vertical closet pole with little weights and paper doughnuts. At the very least you should have thrown a minature flaming model airplane carrying a cannister of jet fuel at your “model”. At least that would have been fun to watch. Thumbsup

I graduated from college with a BS in Construction Management and a minor in Architecture. Curriculum included design and strength of materials to just name two of the many courses required for my degree. I then went on to become a Certified General Contractor supervising the construction of many structures throughout my twenty year career including multi-story buildings. So when I tell you that you are showing a lack of understanding of building design take my word for it.

It is apparent from your posts you don’t understand modern high rise design or building materials. Leave the analysis to the professionals before you embarrass yourself any further.

EDIT: Before you try and build another “model” educate yourself on vectors, load transfer, applied strength of materials, material elasticity, thermal loading and limiting strength criteria just to name a few. Oh, and theories of failures ‘cause that one might be important. Rolleyes

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 8 users Like Full Circle's post
09-03-2015, 01:52 PM (This post was last modified: 09-03-2015 04:31 PM by EvolutionKills.)

200 tons is irrelevant in what fucking universe?

(09-03-2015 08:41 AM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  But it was less than 15 stories against 90 stories that had to get stronger and heavier all of the way down in order to be capable of supporting the weight above.

This is why you're a fucking idiot. You have ZERO COMPREHENSION or UNDERSTANDING of how a distributed load bearing system works.

It's not the weight of 15 floors and a 747 against the load bearing capablities of the remaining 90, it's all of that against a succession of single floors. It's like when a martial artist breaks a stack of wooden boards.

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

There is a reason for the gap between each board. You're not breaking 20 boards, your breaking a series of 20 individual boards in quick succession. The collapse of the Twin towers was not a single failure, it was a series of failures. Each floor failed and collapsed in rapid succession.

This is a cascade failure you stupid fuck.

(09-03-2015 08:41 AM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  I did do a model.

What do you have besides condescending talk moron?

I have an education, and enough smarts to not masturbate on YouTube.

(09-03-2015 08:41 AM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  You talk about dropping a bowling ball onto something with a completely different material and structure.

I'm sorry, was the steel I-beam support structure uniformly identical to the rest of the material on each office floor, or identical to the entire mass of the 747? No?

Then fuck off.

(09-03-2015 08:41 AM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  I dropped multiple levels onto multiple levels of the same structure which is what had to happen with the north tower.

Dropping uniform masses one on top of another is nowhere near an adequate representation or simulation of the structural failure of either of the Twin Towers.

(09-03-2015 08:41 AM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  What happened on 9/11 that was like your stacked wood falling over? They would not even damage themselves when they hit the floor.

A child who plays with Jenga has a more intuitive grasp of structural integrity than your display of mental diarrhea.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post
09-03-2015, 02:35 PM
(23-02-2015 04:19 AM)morondog Wrote:  I just battle to see a motive. Why if you were the government would you knock over a big ol' building full of happy productive workers to scare the bejeezus out of your population to justify a costly and arguably futile war on the other side of the world? ...

Conspiracy theorists are notoriously awful at conducting reasonable cost/benefit analysises in the framework of the bigger picture. Everything is sacrificed on the altar of presupposed subterfuge and nefarious schemes.

There is no such thing as incompetence or opportunism in their eyes, only calculated malice.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 5 users Like Tartarus Sauce's post
09-03-2015, 02:59 PM
(09-03-2015 08:41 AM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  I did do a model.

Um, how is that model? That would get you nothing short of an F in any science class.

You could just have as easily stood a solid metal pipe up, threw a ping pong ball at it, and showed that 'proved' that a plane couldn't break through the shell of the towers.
After all, nothing had to be to scale or proportional, right?

[Image: fdyq20.jpg]
[+] 4 users Like LostLocke's post
09-03-2015, 05:27 PM
Someone doesn't understand impulses, do they? But then I shouldn't be surprised since he doesn't know how the damn thing stayed up in the first place.
[+] 1 user Likes natachan's post
10-03-2015, 07:59 AM
(09-03-2015 09:33 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  I graduated from college with a BS in Construction Management and a minor in Architecture. Curriculum included design and strength of materials to just name two of the many courses required for my degree. I then went on to become a Certified General Contractor supervising the construction of many structures throughout my twenty year career including multi-story buildings. So when I tell you that you are showing a lack of understanding of building design take my word for it.

It is apparent from your posts you don’t understand modern high rise design or building materials. Leave the analysis to the professionals before you embarrass yourself any further.

EDIT: Before you try and build another “model” educate yourself on vectors, load transfer, applied strength of materials, material elasticity, thermal loading and limiting strength criteria just to name a few. Oh, and theories of failures ‘cause that one might be important. Rolleyes

This is pure hogwash. Everyone knows you can be an expert on any topic by reading a few Google links and watching some YouTube videos.

Education is so passe.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
[+] 1 user Likes BnW's post
10-03-2015, 11:10 AM (This post was last modified: 10-03-2015 12:05 PM by Nieko Sx.)
Unbelievably, I've never seen any posts debunking the 9/11 conspiracies before and am glad to see this here.
I've never been convinced by the whole 'inside job mob' which led me to research conspiracy theories, how they start and how they are perpetuated.

A couple of questions I pondered were;

On watching "Loose Change" I saw three adolescent boys giggling in their bedroom over how a handful of extremists in a cave could possibly plan and execute such an elaborate scheme as the events on 9/11? This seemed remarkably parallel to how was it possible that a couple of spotty, nerdy boys could put together a movie that, at time of watching, had in excess of two million YouTube hits?

Another thing that bothered me was the damage done to the Pentagon - like 'where are the wing holes where the plane went in?', it was as if people were looking for a Tom and Jerry type shape in the building where it got hit, never could figure that one out.

- Talking lions, magic wardrobes, witches with Turkish Delight - GOOD - Muggles, Quidditch and Dark Arts Lessons - BAD -
[+] 1 user Likes Nieko Sx's post
10-03-2015, 11:51 AM
(10-03-2015 11:10 AM)Nieko Sx Wrote:  The other thing that also bothered me was the questions over the Pentagon attack - like 'where are the wing holes', it was as if people were looking for a Tom and Jerry type shape in the building where the plane went in, never made sense to me!

There were many, many eyewitnesses to the Pentagon attack.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user