9/11 EXPOSED

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4.5 Average
26-12-2015, 06:10 PM (This post was last modified: 26-12-2015 06:15 PM by GirlyMan.)
RE: 9/11 EXPOSED

Son of a bitch. Give me a drink.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-12-2015, 06:20 PM
(26-12-2015 05:24 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(26-12-2015 04:06 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  No, I don't see the mass in that equation.

Of course you are free to explain the relevance of that equation to show how smart you are.

If that equation is not for masses greater than hundreds of kilograms and velocities less than 1% of light speed then what is the point?

psik
[Image: momentum.gif]
[Image: maxwell_2.png]

Now do you get it?

I get that you have not said that that equation is for masses greater than hundreds of kilograms and speeds less than 1% of c. I say you are trying to pretend to be intelligent by COPYING an equation that relates to quantum physics and has nothing to do with collapsing skyscrapers. That c squared in the denominator was a bit of a give away. I find it hilarious that you think posting it was smart.

Laugh out load Laugh out load Laugh out load

How much of the WTC mass do you think traveled at more than 100 miles per second and how do you think the aircraft impacts caused it?

psik
26-12-2015, 06:24 PM
(26-12-2015 06:10 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Son of a bitch. Give me a drink.

Great idea! Alcohol makes quantum physics more comprehensible.

psik
26-12-2015, 06:27 PM
(26-12-2015 06:20 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  
(26-12-2015 05:24 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  [Image: momentum.gif]
[Image: maxwell_2.png]

Now do you get it?

I get that you have not said that that equation is for masses greater than hundreds of kilograms and speeds less than 1% of c. I say you are trying to pretend to be intelligent by COPYING an equation that relates to quantum physics and has nothing to do with collapsing skyscrapers. That c squared in the denominator was a bit of a give away. I find it hilarious that you think posting it was smart.

Laugh out load Laugh out load Laugh out load

How much of the WTC mass do you think traveled at more than 100 miles per second and how do you think the aircraft impacts caused it?

psik

Magnolias bitch.
[Image: flowersforalgernon.jpg]

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
26-12-2015, 06:34 PM
Still awaiting a reply.

Or even an explanation of events as explained by yourself, Psikeyhackr.
26-12-2015, 07:35 PM
(26-12-2015 06:34 PM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  Still awaiting a reply.

Or even an explanation of events as explained by yourself, Psikeyhackr.

And ...... hell will freeze over Tongue
26-12-2015, 07:38 PM
(26-12-2015 06:27 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Magnolias bitch.
[Image: flowersforalgernon.jpg]

Girly, you look stunning wearing your Southern Alabama Belle of the Ball Bouquet.

I’m a bit envious. Rolleyes

*Tell me that’s not all you’re wearing. Scratch that, please don’t say anything. No

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 3 users Like Full Circle's post
26-12-2015, 09:23 PM
(26-12-2015 02:57 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  
(26-12-2015 02:15 PM)Chas Wrote:  The center of gravity of the building has nothing to do with anything.
That you think it does demonstrates your utter misunderstanding of the entire issue.

Let's take a tall man-made structure that we have center of gravity data on:

The CN Tower in Toronto:

Quote:The base of the tower floats on bedrock more than 12 meters below ground. The tower is stable because it is so massive and heavy and its center of gravity is low — less than 61 meters from the ground.
https://prezi.com/6mrmrokxjxsb/the-cn-tower/

Strangely that article does not specify the height of the tower.

Quote:“It takes a fair amount of breath to blow it over,” says the architect, who estimates it would take a 1,600 km/H wind to topple the 553-metre tower, “a wind that would never exist.”
http://www.thestar.com/news/gta/2014/02/..._last.html

So the center of mass is at 1/9th the height of the CN Tower. Although even that does not truly specify the distribution of mass it does mean the vast majority must be toward the bottom. Curiously I cannot find CoG or mass distribution of any skyscraper.

But in the case of the north tower it raises the question of how could the lighter and weaker top 13% of the north tower fall straight down and destroy the stronger and heavier lower 85% in less than 30 seconds?

The conservation of momentum is so unscientific.

psik

The answer to this has been explained to you several times, but you simply can't accept it because you do not understand building construction or physics.

Time for you to take your absurd willful ignorance elsewhere.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
26-12-2015, 10:30 PM
I stopped reading your posts ages ago you moron. Just go elsewhere.

(25-12-2015 06:51 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  
(25-12-2015 06:39 PM)Banjo Wrote:  LOL You're such a dick head! Big Grin

You are making assertions. It is therefore your responsibility to prove them. Can you do this? No? Then fuck off you mindless twit.

You are wasting valuable hosting space. And space in general.

If it is so valuable why do you waste your ingenious time reading my posts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1m2z3zENnQ

psik

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
26-12-2015, 10:45 PM
(26-12-2015 10:30 PM)Banjo Wrote:  I stopped reading your posts ages ago you moron. Just go elsewhere.

(25-12-2015 06:51 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  If it is so valuable why do you waste your ingenious time reading my posts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1m2z3zENnQ

psik

I can't believe this thread is still going on. Wow. Lots of redundancy by paisleyhacker or whatever his name is.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post