9/11 EXPOSED

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4.5 Average
27-12-2015, 03:01 AM
RE: 9/11 EXPOSED
(26-12-2015 10:45 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(26-12-2015 10:30 PM)Banjo Wrote:  I stopped reading your posts ages ago you moron. Just go elsewhere.

paisleyhacker or whatever his name is.

Someone is hacking Brad Paisley?

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-12-2015, 04:10 AM
(26-12-2015 09:23 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(26-12-2015 02:57 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  Let's take a tall man-made structure that we have center of gravity data on:

The CN Tower in Toronto:

https://prezi.com/6mrmrokxjxsb/the-cn-tower/

Strangely that article does not specify the height of the tower.

http://www.thestar.com/news/gta/2014/02/..._last.html

So the center of mass is at 1/9th the height of the CN Tower. Although even that does not truly specify the distribution of mass it does mean the vast majority must be toward the bottom. Curiously I cannot find CoG or mass distribution of any skyscraper.

But in the case of the north tower it raises the question of how could the lighter and weaker top 13% of the north tower fall straight down and destroy the stronger and heavier lower 85% in less than 30 seconds?

The conservation of momentum is so unscientific.

psik

The answer to this has been explained to you several times, but you simply can't accept it because you do not understand building construction or physics.

Time for you to take your absurd willful ignorance elsewhere.
IMHO I think we have gone way past crank and into trolling territory. Yes
27-12-2015, 06:40 AM
(27-12-2015 04:10 AM)adey67 Wrote:  
(26-12-2015 09:23 PM)Chas Wrote:  The answer to this has been explained to you several times, but you simply can't accept it because you do not understand building construction or physics.

Time for you to take your absurd willful ignorance elsewhere.
IMHO I think we have gone way past crank and into trolling territory. Yes

We passed that point 1000 posts back. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
27-12-2015, 09:01 AM
(27-12-2015 06:40 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(27-12-2015 04:10 AM)adey67 Wrote:  IMHO I think we have gone way past crank and into trolling territory. Yes

We passed that point 1000 posts back. Drinking Beverage
Good point, forgive me, I can be a little slow on the uptake on occasion as psik is so fond of pointing out Big Grin
27-12-2015, 10:16 AM (This post was last modified: 27-12-2015 05:09 PM by Full Circle.)
(29-05-2014 05:20 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  Atheism and Critical thinking:

How do you analyse a supposed straight down skyscraper collapse without knowing the distribution of mass? So why don't we know the tons of steel and tons of concrete on every level?

So for 12 years people with physics and structural engineering degrees haven't explained the obvious middle school physics to everyone.

psik

On May 29, 2014, a date that will live in TTA infamy, psychotichukster posted this, his first conspiracy post. Now here we are, 17 months later and after hundreds of explanations and links to engineering, physics, NIST studies ad infinitum, none has yet to temper his conspiracy theory. Everything that has been pointed as evidence has been met with disbelief and ridicule.

Meanwhile notice that not once in all this time has he provided any supporting study or genuine evidence to back his conspiracy (unless you think his video of a wooden closet rod holder with washers and paper doughnuts is a fairly accurate model of what happened on 9/11 Laugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out load ).

During his time on the forum it has become painfully obvious to everyone but him that his grasp on engineering, construction and physics is rudementary at best and completely misunderstood and embarrassing at worst.

What we have here IMO is a textbook example of projection.
"Projection tends to come to the fore in normal people at times of crisis, personal or political but is more commonly found in the neurotic or psychotic in personalities functioning at a primitive level as in narcissistic personality disorder or borderline personality disorder.”

[Image: 7455.png]

Which brings me back to his first post where he states, “So for 12 years people with physics and structural engineering degrees haven’t explained the obvious middle school physics to everyone.” to which all anyone here can say is

[Image: 64399960.jpg]

And so I continue to marvel at how disconnected from reality a person can become. I read his posts with mixed feelings, partly the same way I stare at the scene of a car accident, with curiosity and pity and at other times the same way I would watch a circus act with clowns, mild amusement.

[Image: Clown-Car.jpg]

So psychotichukster, please, continue to entertain us all with your bumbling attempts at sounding erudite and knowledgeable on a topic I made a career on. The entertainment value of your mental flounderings is truly a wonder to see.

Drinking Beverage

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 2 users Like Full Circle's post
27-12-2015, 04:02 PM
(27-12-2015 10:16 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(29-05-2014 05:20 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  Atheism and Critical thinking:

How do you analyse a supposed straight down skyscraper collapse without knowing the distribution of mass? So why don't we know the tons of steel and tons of concrete on every level?

So for 12 years people with physics and structural engineering degrees haven't explained the obvious middle school physics to everyone.

psik

On May 29, 2014, a date that will live in TTA infamy, psychotichukster posted this, his first conspiracy post. Now here we are, 17 months later and after hundreds of explanations and links to engineering, physics, NIST studies ad infinitum, none has yet to temper his conspiracy theory. Everything that has been pointed as evidence has been met with disbelief and ridicule.

Meanwhile notice that not once in all this time has he provided any supporting study or genuine evidence to back his conspiracy (unless you think his video of a wooden, closet rod holder with washers and paper doughnuts is a fairly accurate model of what happened on 9/11 Laugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out load ).

During his time on the forum it has become painfully obvious to everyone but him that his grasp on engineering, construction and physics is rudementary at best and completely misunderstood and embarrassing at worst.

"Projection tends to come to the fore in normal people at times of crisis, personal or political but is more commonly found in the neurotic or psychotic in personalities functioning at a primitive level as in narcissistic personality disorder or borderline personality disorder.”

Which brings me back to his first post where he states, “So for 12 years people with physics and structural engineering degrees haven’t explained the obvious middle school physics to everyone.” to which all anyone here can say is

And so I continue to marvel at how disconnected from reality a person can become. I read his posts with mixed feelings, partly the same way I stare at the scene of a car accident, with curiosity and pity and at other times the same way I would watch a circus act with clowns, mild amusement.

So psychotichukster, please, continue to entertain us all with your bumbling attempts at sounding erudite and knowledgeable on a topic I made a career on. The entertainment value of your mental flounderings is truly a wonder to see.

Drinking Beverage
Hey now I don't feel quite so dumb anymoreThumbsup
27-12-2015, 04:52 PM (This post was last modified: 27-12-2015 05:02 PM by GirlyMan.)
(27-12-2015 04:02 PM)adey67 Wrote:  
(27-12-2015 10:16 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  On May 29, 2014, a date that will live in TTA infamy, psychotichukster posted this, his first conspiracy post. Now here we are, 17 months later and after hundreds of explanations and links to engineering, physics, NIST studies ad infinitum, none has yet to temper his conspiracy theory. Everything that has been pointed as evidence has been met with disbelief and ridicule.

Meanwhile notice that not once in all this time has he provided any supporting study or genuine evidence to back his conspiracy (unless you think his video of a wooden, closet rod holder with washers and paper doughnuts is a fairly accurate model of what happened on 9/11 Laugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out load ).

Drinking Beverage
Hey now I don't feel quite so dumb anymoreThumbsup

I feel only pity for the poor uninformed ignorant obstinate asshole. ... I do kinda like the idiot though. Is that wrong?

#sigh
27-12-2015, 04:56 PM
(27-12-2015 04:52 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(27-12-2015 04:02 PM)adey67 Wrote:  Hey now I don't feel quite so dumb anymoreThumbsup

I feel only pity for the poor uniformed ignorant obstinant asshole. ... I do kinda like the idiot though. Is that wrong?

I didn't see his uniform!
[+] 1 user Likes DerFish's post
27-12-2015, 05:01 PM
(27-12-2015 04:56 PM)DerFish Wrote:  
(27-12-2015 04:52 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I feel only pity for the poor uniformed ignorant obstinant asshole. ... I do kinda like the idiot though. Is that wrong?

I didn't see his uniform!

Bastard. Go back to double dipping into your mate's double D's old man. Get back in the house.

#sigh
27-12-2015, 05:08 PM
(27-12-2015 04:52 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(27-12-2015 04:02 PM)adey67 Wrote:  Hey now I don't feel quite so dumb anymoreThumbsup

I feel only pity for the poor uninformed ignorant obstinate asshole. ... I do kinda like the idiot though. Is that wrong?

Like might be too strong a word for my taste, perhaps “tolerate for entertainment purposes only” would be more accurate for me. Big Grin

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce