9/11 EXPOSED

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4.5 Average
28-12-2015, 11:11 AM
RE: 9/11 EXPOSED
(27-12-2015 10:16 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  On May 29, 2014, a date that will live in TTA infamy, psychotichukster posted this, his first conspiracy post. Now here we are, 17 months later and after hundreds of explanations and links to engineering, physics, NIST studies ad infinitum, none has yet to temper his conspiracy theory. Everything that has been pointed as evidence has been met with disbelief and ridicule.

Wait, wait, wait!

Where is the link to the NIST with a quote from the report that specifies the amount of concrete in the towers? In 10,000 pages they could not specify that number and none of you have found it, but you keep using the NIST as an AUTHORITY.

ROFLMAO Laugh out load Laugh out load Laugh out load

Thinking Atheists!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdTOY-giMy4

[40,920]
psik
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-12-2015, 11:54 AM (This post was last modified: 28-12-2015 03:35 PM by adey67.)
(28-12-2015 11:11 AM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  
(27-12-2015 10:16 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  On May 29, 2014, a date that will live in TTA infamy, psychotichukster posted this, his first conspiracy post. Now here we are, 17 months later and after hundreds of explanations and links to engineering, physics, NIST studies ad infinitum, none has yet to temper his conspiracy theory. Everything that has been pointed as evidence has been met with disbelief and ridicule.

Wait, wait, wait!

Where is the link to the NIST with a quote from the report that specifies the amount of concrete in the towers? In 10,000 pages they could not specify that number and none of you have found it, but you keep using the NIST as an AUTHORITY.

Thinking Atheists!

[40,920]
psik

Dude seriously and without rancour you don't belong here. Without sensible evidence you are absolutely not going to convince anyone of your belief that the towers were brought down by anything other than the aircraft.One minute you are raving about torque the next its weight of concrete and the next its fuel from the fires, its almost schizoid. If the towers were not toppled by the planes the only other option is the controlled demolition theory unless you have an alternative of course, in which case I am all ears !

TTA ers don't generally do conspiracy theories so suggesting that we are not thinking because we don't buy what you say just because you say it and are so important and couldn't possibly be wrong is disingenuous and arrogant and if you knew anything about human psychology you would know few things wind people up more than arrogance. But the again if you are deliberately trolling perhaps you do know this.

The only reason people are interacting with you on this is to provide a counter to your nonsense for any young and/or impressionable persons reading this thread.

If you want validation then go somewhere else there must be plenty of conspiracy websites out there that you would fit in with much better than here. The fact that you continue to post here inspite of things lends credence to the suggestion that you are a massive troll. Give it up mate there is nothing here for you except the satisfaction from your probable trolling. Its my hope that admin will eventually ban you although sadly I doubt this will happen as Heywood is also still here. Shit knows why but it is what it is.
[+] 3 users Like adey67's post
28-12-2015, 12:52 PM
(28-12-2015 11:54 AM)adey67 Wrote:  The only reason people are interacting with you on this is to provide a counter to your nonsense for any young and impressionable persons reading this thread.

Well that's not the only reason. I just like dicking with him.

#sigh
28-12-2015, 03:12 PM
(28-12-2015 12:52 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(28-12-2015 11:54 AM)adey67 Wrote:  The only reason people are interacting with you on this is to provide a counter to your nonsense for any young and impressionable persons reading this thread.

Well that's not the only reason. I just like dicking with him.

Lols you have a better attitude to it than me I just find the stupidity annoyingly frustrating I need to develop troll armour I think.
28-12-2015, 03:16 PM

Wait, wait, wait!

Thinking Atheists!

[40,920]
psik

So you gonna pretend you read all 10,000 pages?
28-12-2015, 03:46 PM

Wait, wait, wait!

psik

Nope, not going to cuddle you like the hissy-fit throwing, temper-tantrum spoiled brat you are. You’re just going to have to buckle down and read the whole thing, the explanations and conclusions are there for all the world to see, the same world that has moved on and accepted the findings...except for you I mean.

No one is going to hold your little hand and read all those big words to you Laughat

[Image: bedtime-clipart-Dad_reading_bedtime_stories.jpg]

ROLTFLMFAO Laugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out load TM

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
28-12-2015, 03:49 PM
(28-12-2015 03:12 PM)adey67 Wrote:  
(28-12-2015 12:52 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Well that's not the only reason. I just like dicking with him.

Lols you have a better attitude to it than me I just find the stupidity annoyingly frustrating I need to develop troll armour I think.

Nah, you just gotta expand your sense of humor. Big Grin

#sigh
28-12-2015, 03:56 PM
(28-12-2015 11:54 AM)adey67 Wrote:  One minute you are raving about torque the next its weight of concrete and the next its fuel from the fires, its almost schizoid.

Wait, what do you mean almost?

The guy is suffereing from what appears to be a narcisistic personality disorder that has taken him deep into the rabbit hole of his delusions while he tries to convince the world that he, and only he, knows the true facts of what happened that day.

BTW you forgot to mention the ceiling tiles, something about the ceiling tiles was, in his mind, a clear indication that what really happened didn’t really happen. Facepalm

I wonder where the rabbit hole will take him next? Consider

Can’t wait to see. Popcorn

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
28-12-2015, 04:00 PM (This post was last modified: 28-12-2015 04:03 PM by GirlyMan.)
(28-12-2015 03:56 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  I wonder where the rabbit hole will take him next? Consider

It's never a good idea to go chasing rabbits without a guide. .... just sayin'.

Remember what the dormouse said.

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
28-12-2015, 04:08 PM
Jefferson Airplane, Credence Clearwater Revival etc just love sixties music wait thats it psiks on acid it would explain a lotDrinking Beverage