9/11 EXPOSED

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4.5 Average
28-12-2015, 04:18 PM
RE: 9/11 EXPOSED
(28-12-2015 04:08 PM)adey67 Wrote:  Jefferson Airplane, Credence Clearwater Revival etc just love sixties music wait thats it psiks on acid it would explain a lotDrinking Beverage

I wish I could grow an afro.

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-12-2015, 05:19 PM
(28-12-2015 03:46 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(28-12-2015 11:11 AM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  Wait, wait, wait!

Where is the link to the NIST with a quote from the report that specifies the amount of concrete in the towers? In 10,000 pages they could not specify that number and none of you have found it, but you keep using the NIST as an AUTHORITY.
psik

Nope, not going to cuddle you like the hissy-fit throwing, temper-tantrum spoiled brat you are. You’re just going to have to buckle down and read the whole thing, the explanations and conclusions are there for all the world to see, the same world that has moved on and accepted the findings...except for you I mean.

No one is going to hold your little hand and read all those big words to you Laughat

ROLTFLMFAO Laugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out load TM

LOL

Yeah, you must come up with excuses for not finding what your SCIENTIFIC AUTHORITY left out.

That is the hilarious behavior from such vast intellects that keeps me coming back. Better than the Three Stooges.

Talk about reading the whole thing all you want. What is the point of electronic documents? They used the word "concrete" more the 3000 times. I found and read every one. If they ever specified the total amount of concrete it would not be difficult to find. I found the three instances where they said 200,000 tons of steel by searching on "steel". How could it not work for "concrete"? Curious how people have only given me excuses in the 8 years I have pointed out the peculiar anomaly. So use the "Lazy" excuse all you want. I have heard it before.

psik
28-12-2015, 05:26 PM
It was not a concrete structure. Any concrete in the building served other purposes. Lightweight concrete stairwell treads and landings, etc.
[+] 1 user Likes skyking's post
28-12-2015, 05:31 PM
(28-12-2015 05:26 PM)skyking Wrote:  It was not a concrete structure. Any concrete in the building served other purposes. Lightweight concrete stairwell treads and landings, etc.

How dare you contradict the vast intellect of psik Tongue Big Grin
28-12-2015, 05:32 PM
(28-12-2015 05:19 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  
(28-12-2015 03:46 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Nope, not going to cuddle you like the hissy-fit throwing, temper-tantrum spoiled brat you are. You’re just going to have to buckle down and read the whole thing, the explanations and conclusions are there for all the world to see, the same world that has moved on and accepted the findings...except for you I mean.

No one is going to hold your little hand and read all those big words to you Laughat

LOL

Yeah, you must come up with excuses for not finding what your SCIENTIFIC AUTHORITY left out.

That is the hilarious behavior from such vast intellects that keeps me coming back. Better than the Three Stooges.

Talk about reading the whole thing all you want. What is the point of electronic documents? They used the word "concrete" more the 3000 times. I found and read every one. If they ever specified the total amount of concrete it would not be difficult to find. I found the three instances where they said 200,000 tons of steel by searching on "steel". How could it not work for "concrete"? Curious how people have only given me excuses in the 8 years I have pointed out the peculiar anomaly. So use the "Lazy" excuse all you want. I have heard it before.

psik

[Image: santa_2.jpg]

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
28-12-2015, 05:32 PM
(28-12-2015 05:19 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  
(28-12-2015 03:46 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Nope, not going to cuddle you like the hissy-fit throwing, temper-tantrum spoiled brat you are. You’re just going to have to buckle down and read the whole thing, the explanations and conclusions are there for all the world to see, the same world that has moved on and accepted the findings...except for you I mean.

LOL

psik

The weight of the concrete was never known and cannot ever be known, it can only be specified in the design. The actual mass is too dependent on the mix and the amount of time it has been curing.

That aside, what do you intend to do with that number? Be precise. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
28-12-2015, 06:45 PM
(28-12-2015 05:19 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  What is the point of electronic documents?

You mean other than to read them? Laughat I think we may have found the problem.

“Anomaly”

[Image: Inigo-Montoya-WORD-MEANS.jpg]

ROTFLMFAO Laugh out load Laugh out load Laugh out load TM

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
28-12-2015, 06:51 PM
(27-12-2015 07:22 PM)adey67 Wrote:  
(27-12-2015 04:52 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I feel only pity for the poor uninformed ignorant obstinate asshole. ... I do kinda like the idiot though. Is that wrong?

I don't think so he might be quite a nice guy in the flesh, folks are rarely as hard assed in real life as they can be online.
Ok forget I said anything Facepalm
28-12-2015, 11:31 PM
(28-12-2015 08:27 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(28-12-2015 01:31 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  What, did everyone forget me?

I thought I was the resident asshole...

[Image: wtf2.gif]

WHAT THE FUCK MAN!?

Give it up, you're far too likable. Drinking Beverage

[Image: 221.jpg]

Flattery will get you everywhere...

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
29-12-2015, 12:59 AM
(24-12-2015 03:39 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  This exterior grid served as a moment frame, providing a large moment arm (of torque) against overturning and deflection forces.

And once again you show your ignorance of mechanics. A "moment arm" defines a distance. The connections in the steel beams and columns are known as moment connections thus:

[Image: 515936.fig.001.jpg]

The butt welds on the upper and lower beam flanges, plus the gusset plates, make this a moment (or rigid) connection, and therefore there is zero torque induced in this beam/column junction.

You make the common mistake of people inexperienced in structural engineering principles who seize on the odd word or two (from a report) to support their absurd claims, but who don't actually understand the words' meanings. Sad really.

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 4 users Like SYZ's post