9/11 EXPOSED

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4.5 Average
29-12-2015, 01:20 AM
RE: 9/11 EXPOSED
After struggling through more of the drivel posted by psikeyhackr, I think we find a perfect example of the Dunning-Kruger effect...

"If you're incompetent, you can’t know you’re incompetent.… The skills you need to produce a right answer are exactly the skills you need to recognize what a right answer is."

Put simply, this means that psikeyhackr is so stupid that he doesn't have the intelligence to recognise his own stupidity, and because of that, he vastly overestimates his intelligence.

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like SYZ's post
29-12-2015, 03:12 AM
(28-12-2015 01:31 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(27-12-2015 07:27 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Yeah, but you're an asshole.

What, did everyone forget me?

I thought I was the resident asshole...

[Image: wtf2.gif]

WHAT THE FUCK MAN!?

Fuck you!!! *Middle Finger*

There ya go

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
29-12-2015, 03:39 AM
This thread is like chemotherapy.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
29-12-2015, 03:40 AM
(29-12-2015 03:12 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  Fuck you!!! *Middle Finger*

There ya go

I call your bluff and raise.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Tongue

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
29-12-2015, 04:01 AM
(29-12-2015 12:59 AM)SYZ Wrote:  
(24-12-2015 03:39 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  This exterior grid served as a moment frame, providing a large moment arm (of torque) against overturning and deflection forces.

And once again you show your ignorance of mechanics. A "moment arm" defines a distance. The connections in the steel beams and columns are known as moment connections thus:

[Image: 515936.fig.001.jpg]

The butt welds on the upper and lower beam flanges, plus the gusset plates, make this a moment (or rigid) connection, and therefore there is zero torque induced in this beam/column junction.

You make the common mistake of people inexperienced in structural engineering principles who seize on the odd word or two (from a report) to support their absurd claims, but who don't actually understand the words' meanings. Sad really.

Awesome posts dude, metaphorically speaking you raped his ass good Yes Laugh out load
29-12-2015, 07:01 AM
(29-12-2015 03:39 AM)Banjo Wrote:  This thread is like chemotherapy.

I had no idea that chemo was that painful.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
29-12-2015, 07:05 AM
It is worse. Let's all decide to let this thread die.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
29-12-2015, 10:08 AM
(29-12-2015 07:05 AM)Banjo Wrote:  It is worse. Let's all decide to let this thread die.

Mmm will psycho let it die and will he consider it some kind of pyrrhic victory and vindication of his delusions? It might work but there's always the risk a newcomer will resurrect it. Consider
29-12-2015, 02:26 PM (This post was last modified: 29-12-2015 02:33 PM by psikeyhackr.)
(29-12-2015 12:59 AM)SYZ Wrote:  
(24-12-2015 03:39 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  This exterior grid served as a moment frame, providing a large moment arm (of torque) against overturning and deflection forces.

And once again you show your ignorance of mechanics. A "moment arm" defines a distance. The connections in the steel beams and columns are known as moment connections thus:

The butt welds on the upper and lower beam flanges, plus the gusset plates, make this a moment (or rigid) connection, and therefore there is zero torque induced in this beam/column junction.

You make the common mistake of people inexperienced in structural engineering principles who seize on the odd word or two (from a report) to support their absurd claims, but who don't actually understand the words' meanings. Sad really.

Dude, I did not write this:

This exterior grid served as a moment frame, providing a large moment arm (of torque) against overturning and deflection forces.

I got that quote from Scientific American. I provided the link:

http://www.scientificamerican.com/articl...wers-fell/

Maybe you want to try reading some time.

Tell Scientific American that they are showing their ignorance if you want.

Also that quote is about the EXTERIOR GRID. The perimeter columns are not constructed like your drawing. Again, try reading.

psik
29-12-2015, 02:49 PM (This post was last modified: 29-12-2015 02:59 PM by adey67.)
(29-12-2015 02:26 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  
(29-12-2015 12:59 AM)SYZ Wrote:  And once again you show your ignorance of mechanics. A "moment arm" defines a distance. The connections in the steel beams and columns are known as moment connections thus:

Dude, I did not write this:

This exterior grid served as a moment frame, providing a large moment arm (of torque) against overturning and deflection forces.

I got that quote from Scientific American. I provided the link:

http://www.scientificamerican.com/articl...wers-fell/

Maybe you want to try reading some time.

Tell Scientific American that they are showing their ignorance if you want.

Also that quote is about the EXTERIOR GRID. The perimeter columns are not constructed like your drawing. Again, try reading.

psik

Oooh fuck yeah now we are back peddling trying to save face...... I'm lovin this Yes
You done met your match bitch