9/11 EXPOSED

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4.5 Average
29-12-2015, 02:49 PM
RE: 9/11 EXPOSED
(28-12-2015 05:26 PM)skyking Wrote:  It was not a concrete structure. Any concrete in the building served other purposes. Lightweight concrete stairwell treads and landings, etc.

Do you actually regard that statement as informative?

Data about the building from before 9/11 said this about the towers:

Quote:200,000 tons of steel used in the construction of the World Trade Center complex
425,000 cubic yards of concrete used in the construction of the World Trade Center complex
https://www.nysm.nysed.gov/wtc/about/facts.html

Other sources agree for some peculiar reason:
http://www.infoplease.com/spot/wtc1.html
https://www.uwgb.edu/dutchs/pseudosc/911NutPhysics1.HTM
http://hypertextbook.com/facts/2004/EricChen.shtml

That much concrete should have weighed more than 300,000 tons per building. The NIST says two types of concrete were used 110 lb/cu ft and 150 lb/cu ft.

So the weight of the concrete in each building would have been greater than the weight of steel in each building.

HOWEVER:

There now seems to be a problem with getting data on the amount of concrete from any official sources since 9/11. The NIST does not seem to be able to say anything about it.

psik
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-12-2015, 02:53 PM
(29-12-2015 02:49 PM)adey67 Wrote:  Oooh fuck yeah now we are back peddling trying to save face...... I'm lovin this Yes

Are you accusing me of lying and that the quote did not come from the link I provided?

Anyone that cares to can check that.

[41,361]
psik
29-12-2015, 02:56 PM (This post was last modified: 29-12-2015 03:02 PM by adey67.)
(29-12-2015 02:53 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  
(29-12-2015 02:49 PM)adey67 Wrote:  Oooh fuck yeah now we are back peddling trying to save face...... I'm lovin this Yes

Are you accusing me of lying and that the quote did not come from the link I provided?

Anyone that cares to can check that.

[41,361]
psik

You've been bullshitting this whole goddamn thread boy like he said Dunning Kruger .
29-12-2015, 03:04 PM
(29-12-2015 02:56 PM)adey67 Wrote:  You've been bullshitting this whole goddamn thread boy like he said Dunning Kruger . :bananadance:

So is saying "bullshitting" your way of dodging accusing me of lying?

psik
29-12-2015, 03:18 PM
Nah you are arnt lying buddy I believe that you believe the shit you are spouting because its a deep seated need within you. Folks frequently need to have a massive event caused by equally massive cause, the fact that massive events can be caused by small events is unsettling hense conspiracy theories. I don't think you are lying I think you totally believe what you are saying.
29-12-2015, 03:43 PM
(29-12-2015 03:18 PM)adey67 Wrote:  Nah you are arnt lying buddy I believe that you believe the shit you are spouting because its a deep seated need within you.

I am not asking you about what I am saying in general. I am talking about the specific case of whether I wrote that statement about the exterior grid and torque or is it a quote that I specified from Scientific American?

Are you accusing me of lying about that?

psik
29-12-2015, 03:44 PM
(29-12-2015 02:26 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  Dude, I did not write this:

This exterior grid served as a moment frame, providing a large moment arm (of torque) against overturning and deflection forces.

I got that quote from Scientific American.

It's fine to cite knowledgeable publications, but ultimately useless to your premises if you don't understand the terminology and/or engineering principles therein, or worse—as you've done—misinterpret them.

I'm guessing that you don't even understand that a skyscraper's structure is basically a single, vertical cantilevered beam, with a moment connection at one end (the ground), and designed in part to counter the effects of any applied dynamic lateral loading—such as wind forces—parallel (mainly) to its opposite surfaces. That's why each of those surfaces is called a "moment frame".

Technically (and pedantically?) speaking, Scientific American's use of the term a large moment arm (of torque) is erroneous. Or would you care to prove me wrong on that point?

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
29-12-2015, 04:00 PM (This post was last modified: 29-12-2015 04:06 PM by adey67.)
(29-12-2015 03:43 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  
(29-12-2015 03:18 PM)adey67 Wrote:  Nah you are arnt lying buddy I believe that you believe the shit you are spouting because its a deep seated need within you.

I am not asking you about what I am saying in general. I am talking about the specific case of whether I wrote that statement about the exterior grid and torque or is it a quote that I specified from Scientific American?

Are you accusing me of lying about that?

psik

Why would you be worried whether or not a moron is accusing you of lying ?
I am a mere insect in your eyes am I not ?
29-12-2015, 04:06 PM
@ SYZ I’m happy to see you chiming in but be prepared for obfuscation, side-stepping and general buffoonery.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
29-12-2015, 04:13 PM
(29-12-2015 04:06 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  @ SYZ I’m happy to see you chiming in but be prepared for obfuscation, side-stepping and general buffoonery.
Yup and he's on a back footing so its only going to get worse!