9/11 EXPOSED

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4.5 Average
10-03-2015, 12:38 PM
RE: 9/11 EXPOSED
(10-03-2015 07:59 AM)BnW Wrote:  This is pure hogwash. Everyone knows you can be an expert on any topic by reading a few Google links and watching some YouTube videos.

Education is so passe.

Weeping

Even with my background and hard-won knowledge I would never in my wildest dreams attempt to design or build a steel frame high-rise. Why? Because I know what I don’t know.

I leave load calculations to the expert structural engineers, metal fabrication to the expert construction steel manufacturers and design to the expert high-rise architects.

I wonder why not a single qualified engineer, fabricator or architect has implied that something other than a fucking jet-liner crashing into the Towers and then exploding brought them down? Consider Such a mystery huh? Facepalm

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
10-03-2015, 12:57 PM
But he says you can't trust us structural engineers! We're all hacks and/or in on the conspiracy. We clearly don't know what we're talking about, or we don't understand basic physics.
10-03-2015, 02:15 PM
(10-03-2015 12:57 PM)natachan Wrote:  But he says you can't trust us structural engineers! We're all hacks and/or in on the conspiracy. We clearly don't know what we're talking about, or we don't understand basic physics.

Well do you? Do you punk? You feeling smart? Tongue

If you take a minute to watch his video it’ll turn everything you ever learned on its head, guaranteed. Facepalm

PS. Don’t forget to wear your tin foil hat

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
10-03-2015, 02:44 PM (This post was last modified: 10-03-2015 02:48 PM by natachan.)
It convinces me that a passing grade in physics 1 should be a requirement for all people who get a college degree...

And not a "I feel bad for him, I'll curve it" passing grade in a survey course. I mean a real physics course with a lab.

Oh dear god, I realize structural analysis and steel construction are not everyone's speciality, but really, that was pathetic.
[+] 1 user Likes natachan's post
10-03-2015, 02:56 PM
(10-03-2015 02:44 PM)natachan Wrote:  It convinces me that a passing grade in physics 1 should be a requirement for all people who get a college degree...

And not a "I feel bad for him, I'll curve it" passing grade in a survey course. I mean a real physics course with a lab.

Oh dear god, I realize structural analysis and steel construction are not everyone's speciality, but really, that was pathetic.

Gee, thanks for throwing me under the bus. Dodgy
It's bad enough that I need to pass chemistry...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
10-03-2015, 02:59 PM
(10-03-2015 02:56 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(10-03-2015 02:44 PM)natachan Wrote:  It convinces me that a passing grade in physics 1 should be a requirement for all people who get a college degree...

Gee, thanks for throwing me under the bus. Dodgy
It's bad enough that I need to pass chemistry...

I got on by ignoring Chemistry, I think my Earth Science course counted as the applied science or whatever it is that fills that required label.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
10-03-2015, 03:01 PM
(10-03-2015 07:59 AM)BnW Wrote:  
(09-03-2015 09:33 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  I graduated from college with a BS in Construction Management and a minor in Architecture. Curriculum included design and strength of materials to just name two of the many courses required for my degree. I then went on to become a Certified General Contractor supervising the construction of many structures throughout my twenty year career including multi-story buildings. So when I tell you that you are showing a lack of understanding of building design take my word for it.

It is apparent from your posts you don’t understand modern high rise design or building materials. Leave the analysis to the professionals before you embarrass yourself any further.

EDIT: Before you try and build another “model” educate yourself on vectors, load transfer, applied strength of materials, material elasticity, thermal loading and limiting strength criteria just to name a few. Oh, and theories of failures ‘cause that one might be important. Rolleyes

This is pure hogwash. Everyone knows you can be an expert on any topic by reading a few Google links and watching some YouTube videos.

Education is so passe.

Yep, everyone can also be a surgeon by watching Greys Anatomy, and just about any fool can be a lawyer if they've ever watched two epsisodes of law and order. Tongue

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
10-03-2015, 05:11 PM
(10-03-2015 03:01 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(10-03-2015 07:59 AM)BnW Wrote:  This is pure hogwash. Everyone knows you can be an expert on any topic by reading a few Google links and watching some YouTube videos.

Education is so passe.

Yep, everyone can also be a surgeon by watching Greys Anatomy, and just about any fool can be a lawyer if they've ever watched two epsisodes of law and order. Tongue

I've seen every episode of M*A*S*H* do I qualify for the GI bill?

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 4 users Like Revenant77x's post
10-03-2015, 05:27 PM
(10-03-2015 05:11 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(10-03-2015 03:01 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Yep, everyone can also be a surgeon by watching Greys Anatomy, and just about any fool can be a lawyer if they've ever watched two epsisodes of law and order. Tongue

I've seen every episode of M*A*S*H* do I qualify for the GI bill?

Yeah, and a Section 8. Yes

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
10-03-2015, 05:36 PM
(10-03-2015 05:27 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(10-03-2015 05:11 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  I've seen every episode of M*A*S*H* do I qualify for the GI bill?

Yeah, and a Section 8. Yes

He's also a qualified chest cutter now.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.