9/11 EXPOSED

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4.5 Average
08-02-2016, 07:47 PM
RE: 9/11 EXPOSED
(08-02-2016 07:41 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  
(08-02-2016 07:34 PM)natachan Wrote:  So just clicked the first link and saw red.

My dad happened to work for many years in the world trade center. He knew people who worked there and in the Pentagon. He knew people who carried out body parts. We all knew people who had died.

Don't you DARE claim there was foreknowledge.

You can see whatever color you want. I don't care whether there was foreknowledge or not.

The four links I selected were all about the destruction of the Twin Towers. If you can imagine airliner wreckage at the Pentagon that is your business. I have not seen pictures of the remains of airliner seats yet. Airliners do have lots of seats, don't they?

psik

There were witnesses. Fuck off.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-02-2016, 07:49 PM
They generally don't stop to take photos when they are carting off pieces of airplane and body parts you fuck.

As to the rest of your links I edited my post to reflect them.
Find all posts by this user
08-02-2016, 09:22 PM
(08-02-2016 07:47 PM)Chas Wrote:  There were witnesses. Fuck off.

If witnesses say an airliner went into the Pentagon then there should have been burned seats in the Pentagon and there should be plenty of photographs of seats, and tail sections and wings and engines.

Right?

But, then the Pentagon is not even interesting. 1,300 foot skyscraper are way more complex.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/08/26/mar...em_outloud

psik

Physics is Phutile
Fiziks is Fundamental
Since 9/11 Fiziks has been History
08-02-2016, 09:24 PM
(08-02-2016 09:22 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  

If witnesses say an airliner went into the Pentagon then there should have been burned seats in the Pentagon and there should be plenty of photographs of seats, and tail sections and wings and engines.

Right?

No. Not right. Only large steel parts would remain sufficiently intact unless ripped off before penetrating the building.

Quote:But, then the Pentagon is not even interesting. 1,300 foot skyscraper are way more cool.

psik

There was nothing cool about it, asshole.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-02-2016, 09:24 PM
(08-02-2016 09:22 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  

Right?

But, then the Pentagon is not even interesting. 1,300 foot skyscraper are way more cool.

psik

Hitting a target <100ft off the ground is way cooler.

#sigh
08-02-2016, 09:41 PM
(08-02-2016 07:49 PM)natachan Wrote:  They generally don't stop to take photos when they are carting off pieces of airplane and body parts you fuck.

As to the rest of your links I edited my post to reflect them.

But news reporters do. You don't think they have any in Washington D. C.?

psik

Physics is Phutile
Fiziks is Fundamental
09-02-2016, 12:54 AM
(08-02-2016 07:41 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  
(08-02-2016 07:34 PM)natachan Wrote:  So just clicked the first link and saw red.

My dad happened to work for many years in the world trade center. He knew people who worked there and in the Pentagon. He knew people who carried out body parts. We all knew people who had died.

You can see whatever color you want. I don't care whether there was foreknowledge or not.

The four links I selected were all about the destruction of the Twin Towers. If you can imagine airliner wreckage at the Pentagon that is your business. I have not seen pictures of the remains of airliner seats yet. Airliners do have lots of seats, don't they?

psik

IOW, you're the net equivalent of the kid with their hands over their ears shouting "Na na na na na I can't hear you". Pathetic.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
09-02-2016, 02:08 AM
(09-02-2016 12:54 AM)morondog Wrote:  IOW, you're the net equivalent of the kid with their hands over their ears shouting "Na na na na na I can't hear you". Pathetic.

ROFLMAO

I am not the one trying to pretend that 200+ seats from an airliner could not leave significant remains and that the media would just not photograph those remains and report them.

psik

Physics is Phutile
Fiziks is Fundamental
09-02-2016, 03:53 AM

Edit: Clicked the second link. Still reading.

Seriously? Do these people have NO idea of how steel is made? Do they not study material sciences? Steel doesn't need to be molten to lose its strength. It's already incredibly ductile, it doesn't take that much extra heat to get it to just buckle.

And I know that we have to have SOME knowledge of structural analysis, or even freaking statics. They have to have SOME knowledge of internal member forces. It's not that difficult, it's simple physics.

As to page 4, no one designs things for fires like that. No one designs for them to have the fireproofing knocked off. No one designs for the fire sprinklers to be completely destroyed.

He's fucking with you / us, have you noticed that he will post a flurry of posts over a short period of time and when confronted with inconvenient truths he goes quiet for a couple of weeks , then he starts it up all over again. Nothing more than a multiple drive by shooter Imo .
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
09-02-2016, 04:01 AM
(09-02-2016 02:08 AM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  
(09-02-2016 12:54 AM)morondog Wrote:  IOW, you're the net equivalent of the kid with their hands over their ears shouting "Na na na na na I can't hear you". Pathetic.

ROFLMAO

I am not the one trying to pretend that 200+ seats from an airliner could not leave significant remains and that the media would just not photograph those remains and report them.

psik

You're the one trying to 'expose' a vast conspiracy involving thousands of people by making models out of string and sellotape and citing zero actual evidence.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.