9/11 EXPOSED

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4.5 Average
09-02-2016, 07:51 AM
RE: 9/11 EXPOSED
(08-02-2016 04:59 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  Me Panic? How absurd!

Laugh out load

Psikeyhackr's back.

(08-02-2016 04:59 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  A new discovery:

The 9/11 Consensus Panel: 2015 Report
on JANUARY 26, 2016
http://www.consensus911.org/

This has already been refuted by things like this,

(08-02-2016 04:59 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  http://www.consensus911.org/point-tt-1/
http://www.consensus911.org/point-tt-2/
http://www.consensus911.org/point-tt-7/
http://www.consensus911.org/point-tt-8/

[45,763]
psik

To which I am quite sure all of these above 'New' information has already been well address before in this long, rambling, train wreck of a thread.

Nothing new to see here. Just rehashing discredited stuff.

Drinking Beverage
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Peebothuhul's post
09-02-2016, 09:33 AM
(09-02-2016 07:51 AM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  To which I am quite sure all of these above 'New' information has already been well address before in this long, rambling, train wreck of a thread.

Drinking Beverage

New?

Maybe to you! Necessarily ignored to maintain your delusions.

Like distribution of mass in a skyscraper is a new concept when the Empire State Building is 85 years old.

psik

Physics is Phutile
Fiziks is Fundamental
Since 9/11 Fiziks has been History
09-02-2016, 09:40 AM
(09-02-2016 09:33 AM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  
(09-02-2016 07:51 AM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  To which I am quite sure all of these above 'New' information has already been well address before in this long, rambling, train wreck of a thread.

Drinking Beverage

New?

Maybe to you! Necessarily ignored to maintain your delusions.

Like distribution of mass in a skyscraper is a new concept when the Empire State Building is 85 years old.

psik

Okay... Consider

So..my re-link vid debunking your link to melting metal means.... what, then?

You keep posting pretty much the same old information. There is actually nothing 'New' in any of your above links. Hence, my re-linking to the video which yous seem to ignore since it doesn't match your conspiracy ideas.

Notice? Reality does not match your ideas.

Hence, there might be something more than a little bit wrong with your ideas.

Not that you've ever been honest and stated your ideas and stance etc in the first place.
[+] 1 user Likes Peebothuhul's post
09-02-2016, 10:07 AM
So let's go through each claim here: (I'm bored)

1: not hot enough to melt steel.

A: it doesn't have to be. Structural steel is made up of two different types of iron compounds. One is INCREDIBLY ductile, the other incredibly strong. When you hear steel up you change the chemistry of the steel and increase the amount of ductile particles. Guess what happens when you apply loading to ductile materials. It buckles.

Claims 2 & 3: loud bangs and lateral motion of debris.

There are internal forces on members. Some of these internal forces do act laterally (that's horizontally). However in normal conditions these all cancel each other out. This was hardly a normal condition and the forces in question didn't cancel each other out. This explosions and lateral flying debris.
09-02-2016, 10:13 AM
Psik, what are you trying to achieve here on this forum ? Lets say for example you are correct in your calculations and we are forced to agree with you what exactly are you going to do with that information ? except then tell us that 9/11 is a conspiracy (something you continue to deny at the moment even though its so obvious that's what you believe ) to my mind you seem to fall into two possible scenario's 1) trying to prove your theory and then say that we cannot possibly deny a conspiracy now we have accepted it or 2) pure unadulterated trolling and baiting for personal amusement. The thing I find so hard with you though is this insane pathological superiority complex, I could forgive all of the above if it wasn't for your looking down on people who you arbitrarily consider your intellectual inferiors not only does it make you look like a jerk it also reveals deep psychological difficulties visa vi an inadequacy complex. You are like a little kid who is desperately trying to gain approval from his peers but who is constantly fucking things up. You have nothing to offer you have been debunked thoroughly and you serve no purpose other than amusement as a chew toy.
The only thing I regret about you being here is disrespect for the victims of 9/11 by reducing the argument to your insane version of pseudo physics some of us here lost friends and quite possibly relatives and quite frankly you are feeding on the corpses of the dead 15 years down the line. Mods please show some testicular fortitude and ban this creep.
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
09-02-2016, 10:41 AM
(09-02-2016 10:13 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Psik, what are you trying to achieve here on this forum ? Lets say for example you are correct in your calculations and we are forced to agree with you what exactly are you going to do with that information ?

How can calculations be correct without correct data? How many times have I said that the NIST does not even specify the total amount of concrete in the towers?

Even if I am wrong and airliners and fire could destroy the towers we should have had that information in 2002.

At this point the Psychology of the 9/11 Affair is more important than what happened on 9/11. Is it basically the same Psychological BS behind the Global Warming Controversy?

psik

Physics is Phutile
Fiziks is Fundamental
09-02-2016, 11:07 AM
Mmm, as for global warming as someone born in the late 60s we used to get snow every year in the 70s now snow and frost are a rare occurrence here in southern Britain my sons who are 20 and 21 have seen snow only about three/four times
09-02-2016, 11:08 AM
Psikey, your schtick is old. It's never washed, and it won't this time. You are boring and pointless. Get a life.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
09-02-2016, 11:10 AM
(09-02-2016 10:07 AM)natachan Wrote:  So let's go through each claim here: (I'm bored)

1: not hot enough to melt steel.

A: it doesn't have to be.

But:

Quote:But multiple scientific reports [2] show that metals in the Twin Towers melted. These metals included steel, iron, and molybdenum – which normally do not melt until they reach 2,700°F (1482°C), 2,800°F (1538°C), and 4,753°F (2,623°C), respectively

If molten metal was there then how was enough heat generated if fires from known sources could not produce the heat, regardless of what caused the collapse?

You ignore the facts that you prefer to. Why was the pile of debris hot and melting responders boots for a month after 9/11?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FogrkulobOU

psik

Physics is Phutile
Fiziks is Fundamental
09-02-2016, 11:14 AM
(09-02-2016 11:10 AM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  You ignore the facts that you prefer to. Why was the pile of debris hot and melting responders boots for a month after 9/11?

Why don't you actually tell us what you think, for once?

... this is my signature!