9/11 EXPOSED

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4.5 Average
09-02-2016, 11:30 AM
RE: 9/11 EXPOSED
(09-02-2016 11:14 AM)cjlr Wrote:  Why don't you actually tell us what you think, for once?

Isn't it obvious.

I think collapse could be PROVEN, or not, strictly on the basis of the physics. But that requires accurate data on the buildings. Physicists and engineers should have been demanding that in 2002.

Personally I doubt that airliners and fires could destroy the towers.

I DON'T CARE WHO DID IT!!!

But the problem should be unequivocally solved.

psik

Physics is Phutile
Fiziks is Fundamental
Since 9/11 Fiziks has been History
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-02-2016, 11:34 AM
(09-02-2016 11:30 AM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  
(09-02-2016 11:14 AM)cjlr Wrote:  Why don't you actually tell us what you think, for once?

Isn't it obvious.

I think collapse could be PROVEN, or not, strictly on the basis of the physics. But that requires accurate data on the buildings. Physicists and engineers should have been demanding that in 2002.

I DON'T CARE WHO DID IT!!!

psik

And you will be the judge of when that is. You want people to do absurd amounts of work to prove something already accepted by all the relevant experts, just because you, some idiot with a keyboard, are not convinced. You do the fucking proving, and come back when you have, and prove to *experts* that you have done it correctly. Until then STFU.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 3 users Like morondog's post
09-02-2016, 11:36 AM
(09-02-2016 11:30 AM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  

Isn't it obvious.

Anything but, with your gish galloping JAQing off.
(I mean, it's obvious that giving a positive claim would put the brakes on the trollercoaster, but...)

(09-02-2016 11:30 AM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  I think collapse could be PROVEN, or not, strictly on the basis of the physics. But that requires accurate data on the buildings. Physicists and engineers should have been demanding that in 2002.

Your personal doubts are irrelevant; the actual physics and engineering have been explained to you many times over in this thread.

(09-02-2016 11:30 AM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  I DON'T CARE WHO DID IT!!!

You don't care... but you pathologically refuse to accept the single most obvious and incredibly well-attested consensus conclusion? Why is that? I don't quite understand where you're coming from on that.

But in other words, you're not going to offer any actual claims.

Thanks for making that clear, I guess.

... this is my signature!
[+] 2 users Like cjlr's post
09-02-2016, 11:42 AM
I don't have sound right now, so I don't know what's in the video (at work).

What molten steel? Do you mean the burning aluminum?

And yes, steel in this condition can stay hot for a while. It's not a mystery, that's how steel cooling works.
09-02-2016, 12:01 PM
(09-02-2016 11:36 AM)cjlr Wrote:  You don't care... but you pathologically refuse to accept the single most obvious and incredibly well-attested consensus conclusion?

The Laws of Physics are incapable of caring about a consensus. If the supposed "consensus" doesn't do the physics correctly then it is a consensus of idiots.

Arab terrorists cannot change physics and the CIA or Mossad can't either. So "what happened" must be determined before "who did it".

Not thinking what you are told by morons is pathological. Laugh out load

According to the IQ Bell Curve 75% of the population scores below 111.

http://www.iqcomparisonsite.com/iqtable.aspx

psik

Physics is Phutile
Fiziks is Fundamental
09-02-2016, 12:06 PM
(09-02-2016 11:34 AM)morondog Wrote:  And you will be the judge of when that is. You want people to do absurd amounts of work to prove something already accepted by all the relevant experts, just because you, some idiot with a keyboard, are not convinced. You do the fucking proving, and come back when you have, and prove to *experts* that you have done it correctly. Until then STFU.

A 10,000 page report that cost $20,000,000 and took 4 years but does not even specify the total amount of steel is certainly AN ABSURD AMOUNT OF WORK. Especially since they specified the amount of steel which had to support the concrete.

And it only took 4 months for a professor and his students to make a model of the Tacoma Narrows Bridge in 1940 without the help of computers.

You guys just need to come up with excuses.

psik

Physics is Phutile
Fiziks is Fundamental
09-02-2016, 12:48 PM
(09-02-2016 12:06 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  
(09-02-2016 11:34 AM)morondog Wrote:  And you will be the judge of when that is. You want people to do absurd amounts of work to prove something already accepted by all the relevant experts, just because you, some idiot with a keyboard, are not convinced. You do the fucking proving, and come back when you have, and prove to *experts* that you have done it correctly. Until then STFU.

A 10,000 page report that cost $20,000,000 and took 4 years but does not even specify the total amount of steel is certainly AN ABSURD AMOUNT OF WORK. Especially since they specified the amount of steel which had to support the concrete.

And it only took 4 months for a professor and his students to make a model of the Tacoma Narrows Bridge in 1940 without the help of computers.

You guys just need to come up with excuses.

psik

Do your own work you scum.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
09-02-2016, 01:20 PM (This post was last modified: 09-02-2016 01:26 PM by cjlr.)
(09-02-2016 12:01 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  
(09-02-2016 11:36 AM)cjlr Wrote:  You don't care... but you pathologically refuse to accept the single most obvious and incredibly well-attested consensus conclusion?

The Laws of Physics are incapable of caring about a consensus. If the supposed "consensus" doesn't do the physics correctly then it is a consensus of idiots.

You manifestly do not understand the physics you like to pretend supports you.

You cannot put forth a single coherent objection.

(09-02-2016 12:01 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  Arab terrorists cannot change physics and the CIA or Mossad can't either. So "what happened" must be determined before "who did it".

The kinetic impact and resulting damage to structural elements, and the ensuing fire and weaking of remaining structural elements, more than accounts for the observed damage and collapse. If you wish to challenge this view you need to do some real investigation, not just fling shit and JAQ off.

It's adorable and hilariously telling that you throw in Mossad apropos of nothing.

(09-02-2016 12:01 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  Not thinking what you are told by morons is pathological. Laugh out load

Yes. Every major professional college and body of scientists and engineers in the developed world consists of "morons", and therefore we can dismiss what they say because it's only "morons" saying it.

Seems legit.

(09-02-2016 12:01 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  According to the IQ Bell Curve 75% of the population scores below 111.

Non sequitur. Are you even trying?

[+] 1 user Likes cjlr's post
09-02-2016, 01:20 PM
At least he finally laid his cards on the line and admitted he doesn't believe that the aircraft bought down the towers that's all I asked him to do and I have to give him acknowledgment for that . Thumbsup
09-02-2016, 01:28 PM
(09-02-2016 01:20 PM)adey67 Wrote:  At least he finally laid his cards on the line and admitted he doesn't believe that the aircraft bought down the towers that's all I asked him to do and I have to give him acknowledgment for that . Thumbsup

I still say it doesn't count until he plainly states what he thinks did bring them down.