9/11 EXPOSED

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4.5 Average
16-02-2016, 11:45 AM
RE: 9/11 EXPOSED
(16-02-2016 11:37 AM)Chas Wrote:  You are no better at mocking than you are at engineering.

You mean my mocking is a feeble as your insults? Weeping

psik

Physics is Phutile
Fiziks is Fundamental
Since 9/11 Fiziks has been History
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-02-2016, 12:30 PM
Still here huh?

So have you been awarded the Nobel Prize for physics yet? Drinking Beverage

Laugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out load

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
16-02-2016, 12:41 PM
(16-02-2016 12:30 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Still here huh?

I don't think I have said it here but somewhere I posted that, "before 9/11 I would have regarded skyscrapers as beneath the notice of physicists". But since 9/11, the lack of unequivocal resolution of this incident, is a far bigger travesty of science than the Piltdown Man incident.

That is why I call it "The 9/11 Affair". It has dragged on for years like the Galileo Affair. But they are related because Galileo figured out the square-cube law regarding the size, weight and strength of materials, which is certainly relevant to skyscrapers.

And who has a gun to your head making you read this thread? Big Grin

psik

Physics is Phutile
Fiziks is Fundamental
16-02-2016, 12:44 PM
(16-02-2016 12:41 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  But since 9/11, the lack of unequivocal resolution of this incident

There has been an unequivocal resolution.

You are simply wrong.

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
[+] 3 users Like Unbeliever's post
16-02-2016, 12:57 PM
(16-02-2016 12:41 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  
(16-02-2016 12:30 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Still here huh?

I don't think I have said it here but somewhere I posted that, "before 9/11 I would have regarded skyscrapers as beneath the notice of physicists".

And you would be wrong.

Quote:But since 9/11, the lack of unequivocal resolution of this incident, is a far bigger travesty of science than the Piltdown Man incident.

And you would be wrong again.

Quote:That is why I call it "The 9/11 Affair". It has dragged on for years like the Galileo Affair. But they are related because Galileo figured out the square-cube law regarding the size, weight and strength of materials, which is certainly relevant to skyscrapers.

Only morons like you are dragging it out.

Quote:And who has a gun to your head making you read this thread? Big Grin

psik

It is an internet forum. You apparently don't get how they work.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
16-02-2016, 02:45 PM
(16-02-2016 12:57 PM)Chas Wrote:  It is an internet forum. You apparently don't get how they work.

You are the one that is really great at not getting.

I am not complaining about any people posting in this thread. But so many people complain about my posting so they are rather hypocritical for reading and responding to what I post.

In fact someone even commented when I didn't post. Laugh out load

I have gone for weeks without posting when you people didn't say anything interesting or entertaining, or I wasn't in the mood, even though I check at least a couple of times a week.

No matter what you guys say there was still a model of the Tacoma Narrows Bridge built in 4 months demonstrating the physics of the oscillation and in FOURTEEN YEARS we don't have a model accounting for the north tower collapse.

You can spew out your shallow insults all you want. 4 months YES!/14 Years NO!. A 42 to 1 ratio, Curiouser and Curiouser. And it can only get worse! Shocking

psik

Physics is Phutile
Fiziks is Fundamental
16-02-2016, 02:58 PM (This post was last modified: 17-02-2016 07:56 AM by Peebothuhul.)
(16-02-2016 02:45 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  You are the one that is really great at not getting.

I am not complaining about any people posting in this thread. But so many people complain about my posting so they are rather hypocritical for reading and responding to what I post.

I have gone for weeks without posting when you people didn't say anything interesting or entertaining, or I wasn't in the mood, even though I check at least a couple of times a week.

No matter what you guys say there was still a model of the Tacoma Narrows Bridge built in 4 months demonstrating the physics of the oscillation and in FOURTEEN YEARS we don't have a model accounting for the north tower collapse.

You can spew out your shallow insults all you want. 4 months YES!/14 Years NO!. A 42 to 1 ratio, Curiouser and Curiouser. And it can only get worse! Shocking

psik

Wait? Consider

The Tacoma bay bridge happened in what? Oh, 1940.

The towers were impacted in... Edit: 2001.

Just a bit of a time difference there, hey? No computer modelling back in the 1940's, I'd reckon.

Why do you (Psikeyhackr) keep going on about one bridge? There have been lots of other building/construction failures between the two events. (I'm sure the engineering folks reading in can supply huge amounts of examples)

Is it that only the investigation into the bridge gives you an acceptable, understandable (To you) demonstration of what happened to said structure? But, when it comes to the towers, your mind can't handle the information which is presented? Consider

So... you don't like the idea/concept of WHAT WAS ACTUALLY WITNESSED of a plane impacting either tower and thence both buildings coming down... because..... WHY?

Consider
16-02-2016, 03:10 PM
(16-02-2016 02:45 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  
(16-02-2016 12:57 PM)Chas Wrote:  It is an internet forum. You apparently don't get how they work.

psik

It's a matter of etertainment to you seemingly, not one about what can rationally be proven or shown I see. And you as well just repeat the same thing. You keep mentioning this whole, why isn't your idea of a model built over and over and over and over in about 20+ posts

Because you think something is outrageous or insane is not a logical, rational, sensible, or realistic reason to think ANYONE else thinks so. Much less people who are studying investigating through models that satisfy them, just not models in functions that satisfy YOU.

Hell I'm amazed although I've been alive for nearly 30 years, I've only been modeled in macaroni pictures, and that is so SHOCKING. Why haven't there been clay or stone models, does my image not deserve that. it deserves it to me! But I'm no artist sculptor so I can't demonstrate it myself, but I know it's fishy and I don't understand how I'm not sculpted so it's an outrage! That macaroni model done 4 years after the event of my life existing isn't the most sufficient model I seek to satisfy my query. There must be something wrong here!

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
16-02-2016, 03:17 PM
(16-02-2016 02:45 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  

You want a physical model? Why?

There have been many computer simulations. Those were not possible in 1940.

Quote:You can spew out your shallow insults all you want. 4 months YES!/14 Years NO!. A 42 to 1 ratio, Curiouser and Curiouser. And it can only get worse! Shocking

psik

You are being insulted because your posts are generally absurd.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
16-02-2016, 03:25 PM
(16-02-2016 02:45 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  You can spew out your shallow insults all you want. 4 months YES!/14 Years NO!. A 42 to 1 ratio, Curiouser and Curiouser. And it can only get worse! Shocking

There's something devious about this 42 number. A 42 mph wind was what brought down the Tacoma Narrows bridge. .... Coincidence? Or Conspiracy? ... fuck where did I leave my towel? I'm panicking.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post