9/11 EXPOSED

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4.5 Average
16-02-2016, 03:33 PM
RE: 9/11 EXPOSED
(16-02-2016 03:25 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(16-02-2016 02:45 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  You can spew out your shallow insults all you want. 4 months YES!/14 Years NO!. A 42 to 1 ratio, Curiouser and Curiouser. And it can only get worse! Shocking

There's something devious about this 42 number. A 42 mph wind was what brought down the Tacoma Narrows bridge. .... Coincidence? Or Conspiracy? ... fuck where did I leave my towel? I'm panicking.

Holy Shit!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/42_%28numb...the_Galaxy

Worship Slaves ROFLMAO Worship Slaves

Nice catch GirlyMan!!!

psik

Physics is Phutile
Fiziks is Fundamental
Since 9/11 Fiziks has been History
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes psikeyhackr's post
16-02-2016, 03:37 PM
(16-02-2016 12:41 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  
(16-02-2016 12:30 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Still here huh?

So have you been awarded the Nobel Prize for physics yet? Drinking Beverage

Laugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out load

And who has a gun to your head making you read this thread? Big Grin

psik

I love this thread, I hold my breath just waiting to see what new and ridiculous thing you will say next, you are one of the reasons I keep coming back to TTA.

I can’t begin to tell you how many times I’ve told friends, family and even complete strangers your batshit ideas and everyone laughs! Some have even joined just to read first hand what you might say next since they can’t believe what I say about you. They tell me no one can be that moronic.

More than once we’ve snorted beer out our noses reading your stuff, it’s priceless really. Keep up the good work. Thumbsup

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 2 users Like Full Circle's post
16-02-2016, 03:43 PM
(16-02-2016 03:37 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  More than once we’ve snorted beer out our noses reading your stuff, it’s priceless really. Keep up the good work. Thumbsup

Glad to be of service, but GirlyMan just blew me away! Laugh out load

psik

PS - and to know what kind of people you hang out with and are related to. It explains a lot.

Physics is Phutile
Fiziks is Fundamental
16-02-2016, 03:48 PM
(16-02-2016 03:43 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  
(16-02-2016 03:37 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  More than once we’ve snorted beer out our noses reading your stuff, it’s priceless really. Keep up the good work. Thumbsup

Glad to be of service, but GirlyMan just blew me away! Laugh out load

psik

PS - and to know what kind of people you hang out with and are related to. It explains a lot.

Smart and educated without a conspiracy bent. Big Grin

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
17-02-2016, 03:33 AM
(16-02-2016 02:58 PM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  
(16-02-2016 02:45 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  You are the one that is really great at not getting.

I am not complaining about any people posting in this thread. But so many people complain about my posting so they are rather hypocritical for reading and responding to what I post.

In fact someone even commented when I didn't post. Laugh out load

I have gone for weeks without posting when you people didn't say anything interesting or entertaining, or I wasn't in the mood, even though I check at least a couple of times a week.

No matter what you guys say there was still a model of the Tacoma Narrows Bridge built in 4 months demonstrating the physics of the oscillation and in FOURTEEN YEARS we don't have a model accounting for the north tower collapse.

You can spew out your shallow insults all you want. 4 months YES!/14 Years NO!. A 42 to 1 ratio, Curiouser and Curiouser. And it can only get worse! Shocking

psik

Wait? Consider

The Tacoma bay bridge happened in what? Oh, 1940.

The towers were impacted in... 2006.

Just a bit of a time difference there, hey? No computer modelling back in the 1940's, I'd reckon.

Why do you (Psikeyhackr) keep going on about one bridge? There have been lots of other building/construction failures between the two events. (I'm sure the engineering folks reading in can supply huge amounts of examples)

Is it that only the investigation into the bridge gives you an acceptable, understandable (To you) demonstration of what happened to said structure? But, when it comes to the towers, your mind can't handle the information which is presented? Consider

So... you don't like the idea/concept of WHAT WAS ACTUALLY WITNESSED of a plane impacting either tower and thence both buildings coming down... because..... WHY?

Consider

2001 mate not 2006
17-02-2016, 07:56 AM
(17-02-2016 03:33 AM)adey67 Wrote:  2001 mate not 2006

Fixed.
17-02-2016, 09:33 AM
(16-02-2016 02:58 PM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  Wait? Consider

The towers were impacted in... Edit: 2001.

Just a bit of a time difference there, hey? No computer modelling back in the 1940's, I'd reckon.

Why do you (Psikeyhackr) keep going on about one bridge? There have been lots of other building/construction failures between the two events. (I'm sure the engineering folks reading in can supply huge amounts of examples)

Is it that only the investigation into the bridge gives you an acceptable, understandable (To you) demonstration of what happened to said structure? But, when it comes to the towers, your mind can't handle the information which is presented? Consider

So... you don't like the idea/concept of WHAT WAS ACTUALLY WITNESSED of a plane impacting either tower and thence both buildings coming down... because..... WHY?

Consider

It is the MODELING of the bridge that I am talking about and it is a FAMOUS case. The modeling was done BEFORE the collapse, they did not know that it would happen, though someone said if the real bridge started doing what the model did then it would collapse. The real bridge did not twist until the day of collapse, before that it only went up and down.

If you know of some model for which there is video I would be glad to know about it but I have not looked. I am simply pointing out that a model HAS NOT BEEN DONE for the north tower.

psik

Physics is Phutile
Fiziks is Fundamental
17-02-2016, 09:43 AM
(17-02-2016 09:33 AM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  
(16-02-2016 02:58 PM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  Wait? Consider

The towers were impacted in... Edit: 2001.

Consider

It is the MODELING of the bridge that I am talking about and it is a FAMOUS case. The modeling was done BEFORE the collapse, they did not know that it would happen, though someone said if the real bridge started doing what the model did then it would collapse. The real bridge did not twist until the day of collapse, before that it only went up and down.

If you know of some model for which there is video I would be glad to know about it but I have not looked. I am simply pointing out that a model HAS NOT BEEN DONE for the north tower.

psik

Psik have models been done for the south tower ? I'm interested to know if there is any special reason why you would specify the north tower over the south.
17-02-2016, 09:49 AM
This stupid thread is still going???

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
17-02-2016, 09:59 AM
(17-02-2016 09:43 AM)adey67 Wrote:  
(17-02-2016 09:33 AM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  It is the MODELING of the bridge that I am talking about and it is a FAMOUS case. The modeling was done BEFORE the collapse, they did not know that it would happen, though someone said if the real bridge started doing what the model did then it would collapse. The real bridge did not twist until the day of collapse, before that it only went up and down.

psik

Psik have models been done for the south tower ? I'm interested to know if there is any special reason why you would specify the north tower over the south.

The top of the south tower tilted. Richard Gage says 22 degrees and the NIST report says 20 to 25 degrees. So the south tower has the additional issue of why the top did not fall down the side but people like you will not even discuss the center of mass of the top. So just dealing with the north tower is simpler.

psik

Physics is Phutile
Fiziks is Fundamental