9/11 EXPOSED

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4.5 Average
17-02-2016, 02:03 PM
RE: 9/11 EXPOSED
(17-02-2016 12:47 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  
(17-02-2016 12:36 PM)morondog Wrote:  Now Psikey is castigating us, when he doesn't want to do the work to prove his pet non-theory Dodgy

Yeah, It is all the fault of my LAZINESS that the NIST could not specify the amount of concrete in the towers in 10,000 pages in 4 years at the cost of $20,000,000. Sadcryface2

Whose fault is it that you can't figure out what information is important in FOURTEEN YEARS? Huh

Oh yeah, it's not important because you say so.

psik

No, your laziness is that you repeatedly try to cast doubt without offering a better replacement. Your casting of doubt is bullshit anyway and you just repeat it again and again without changing anything. You are possibly mentally ill, because fuck knows why you carry on posting.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
17-02-2016, 02:13 PM
Has this poster come up with a theory as to who really did it, how they really did it and why they really did it?

I'm asking because I'm mildly curious and, after reading this page, I don't feel like wading through 29 previous pages.

Thanks!

Help for the living. Hope for the dead. ~ R.G. Ingersoll

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
17-02-2016, 02:46 PM
(17-02-2016 02:13 PM)Fatbaldhobbit Wrote:  Has this poster come up with a theory as to who really did it, how they really did it and why they really did it?

No, I have said repeatedly I do not care who did it.

Notice that the people who say Arabs did it do not have to PROVE that airliners weighing less than 150 tons, including the fuel, could destroy 400,000+ ton buildings in less than two hours even though no one has to have data on the distributions of steel and concrete in the buildings.
Didn't the designers have to figure that out so they could hold themselves up and withstand the wind?

Very Scientific!

psik

Physics is Phutile
Fiziks is Fundamental
Since 9/11 Fiziks has been History
17-02-2016, 02:54 PM
We should build full size exact replicas with varying centers of mass and destroy them in different ways until we figure out exactly what happened. You know, instead of focusing on current and future problems.
17-02-2016, 02:59 PM
(17-02-2016 02:54 PM)WeAreTheCosmos Wrote:  We should build full size exact replicas with varying centers of mass and destroy them in different ways until we figure out exactly what happened. You know, instead of focusing on current and future problems.

Dude's been at this a while now. Dunno why.

#sigh
17-02-2016, 03:03 PM
(17-02-2016 02:59 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(17-02-2016 02:54 PM)WeAreTheCosmos Wrote:  We should build full size exact replicas with varying centers of mass and destroy them in different ways until we figure out exactly what happened. You know, instead of focusing on current and future problems.

He is incapable of understanding the actual explanation. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
17-02-2016, 03:04 PM
(17-02-2016 02:59 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  

Those aren't full size, same mass replicas... I want skyscrapers with real offices and human weight robots running around programmed with REAL fear. We have to get to the bottom of this.
17-02-2016, 03:09 PM
(17-02-2016 03:04 PM)WeAreTheCosmos Wrote:  
(17-02-2016 02:59 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Dude's been at this a while now. Dunno why.

Those aren't full size, same mass replicas... I want skyscrapers with real offices and human weight robots running around programmed with REAL fear. We have to get to the bottom of this.

#sigh
17-02-2016, 03:44 PM

Who said build full size replicas?

psik

Physics is Phutile
Fiziks is Fundamental
17-02-2016, 03:45 PM
(17-02-2016 03:44 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  

Who said build full size replicas?

Why would I have been talking about the model of the Tacoma Narrows Bridge all this time?

psik

Physics is Phutile
Fiziks is Fundamental