9/11 EXPOSED

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4.5 Average
17-02-2016, 10:52 PM
RE: 9/11 EXPOSED
(17-02-2016 02:46 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  
(17-02-2016 02:13 PM)Fatbaldhobbit Wrote:  Has this poster come up with a theory as to who really did it, how they really did it and why they really did it?

No, I have said repeatedly I do not care who did it.

Sooooo, you're sitting on the internet, proclaiming your lack of comprehension, arguing with the experts and whining when people mock you. And you're too lazy to come up with a plausible or at least entertaining alternative theory.

(17-02-2016 02:46 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  Notice that the people who say Arabs did it do not have to PROVE that airliners weighing less than 150 tons, including the fuel, could destroy 400,000+ ton buildings in less than two hours even though no one has to have data on the distributions of steel and concrete in the buildings.

Shocking Are you seriously this ignorant of engineering, metallurgy, construction and physics?

(17-02-2016 02:46 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  Didn't the designers have to figure that out so they could hold themselves up and withstand the wind?

Very Scientific!

psik

Yes. The designers had to calculate everything. The blueprints, architectural drawings, steel calculations, foundation and loading diagrams, all of it was checked, rechecked and approved by experts. This would have been done during the building process, repeatedly, and i recall hearing that everything was examined again after the towers fell.

If this information was presented to you, would you be able to read and understand it?

Help for the living. Hope for the dead. ~ R.G. Ingersoll

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-02-2016, 11:05 PM
(17-02-2016 02:46 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  Notice that the people who say Arabs did it do not have to PROVE that airliners weighing less than 150 tons, including the fuel, could destroy 400,000+ ton buildings in less than two hours even though no one has to have data on the distributions of steel and concrete in the buildings.

And, again, they don't have to 'prove' those facts.

Planes were seen to hit both buildings.

The occupants and back grounds of the passengers of both planes are known.

The towers then collapsed after the impacts and fires.

YOU are the one who keeps dismissing these facts and YET you provide nothing else as an "Instead of 'X' happening it was 'Y'."

(17-02-2016 02:46 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  Didn't the designers have to figure that out so they could hold themselves up and withstand the wind?

Very Scientific!

psik

And I am sure in the video I long ago linked that there is an explanation of what the buildings were designed to survive impacting with when they were planned.

Notice science, technology, time and human bastardry has moved on and machines, full of fuel and of a size not even conceived when the towers were initially planned happened.

Psikeyhackr again dodges any actual answers about their position etc and keeps whining about what they obviously do not understand.
18-02-2016, 03:54 PM
(17-02-2016 11:05 PM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  And I am sure in the video I long ago linked that there is an explanation of what the buildings were designed to survive impacting with when they were planned.

This guy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgXvmMkpRpU

has talked about what the buildings were designed to withstand.

I have NEVER said anything about that claim. I do not care about it. That is why I suggest a collapse test on the basis of completely removing 5 levels, 91 through 95. That is more damage than airliner impact and fires could possibly do.

So if a good simulation will not collapse at all, or in nowhere near 30 seconds, then you collapse believers would have a problem. Something else would have had to be responsible. And at this point I don't care what that was either.

After this much time the social and psychological issues of not solving such a simple physics problem is THE ISSUE. Physics is incapable of giving a damn about psychology. Why should people claiming to be experts object to proving what they say is true? But notice that Richard Gage does not talk about the distributions of steel and concrete in the towers either. I asked him about it in 2008.

It is like two groups of BELIEVERS listening to religious propagandists.

[48,259]
psik

Physics is Phutile
Fiziks is Fundamental
Since 9/11 Fiziks has been History
18-02-2016, 05:06 PM
150 pages. How did this topic get 150 pages?

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
18-02-2016, 05:21 PM
(18-02-2016 05:06 PM)Commonsensei Wrote:  150 pages. How did this topic get 150 pages?

Because the NIST models of the WTC collapse do not specify the amount of concrete at each level psikeyhackr can't do his elementary calculations of the center of mass? ... That's my read.

#sigh
18-02-2016, 05:21 PM
Partly because watching the train wreck that is Psikeyhackr just keep on digging their 'Tinfoil hat' conspiracy stuff.

I mean, heck, their last post pretty much explained that tyey don't care about reality. They just want to keep chasing the rabbit down the hole to reach wonderland.

Drinking Beverage
18-02-2016, 05:28 PM
(18-02-2016 05:21 PM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  Partly because watching the train wreck that is Psikeyhackr just keep on digging their 'Tinfoil hat' conspiracy stuff.

I mean, heck, their last post pretty much explained that tyey don't care about reality. They just want to keep chasing the rabbit down the hole to reach wonderland.

Drinking Beverage

"They"? There is only one of him. Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
18-02-2016, 05:39 PM
(18-02-2016 05:06 PM)Commonsensei Wrote:  150 pages. How did this topic get 150 pages?

Somebody lied!

psik

Physics is Phutile
Fiziks is Fundamental
[+] 1 user Likes psikeyhackr's post
18-02-2016, 05:46 PM
(18-02-2016 05:39 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  

Somebody lied!

psik

#sigh
18-02-2016, 05:57 PM
(18-02-2016 05:21 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  

Because the NIST models of the WTC collapse do not specify the amount of concrete at each level psikeyhackr can't do his elementary calculations of the center of mass? ... That's my read.

When did the NIST do models of the Twin Tower collapses? Provide a link?

All they said was, "global collapse was inevitable".

Quote:NISTs official report says global collapse is inevitable following the establishment of the conditions for the initiation of collapse. This is dependent on a 2002 paper proposing a mechanism for progressive collapse of a steel structured building. However the 2002 paper also clearly states that it is based on a hypothesis that the upper section is rigid at the instant of impact with the lower section and makes assumptions of the mass of the upper section, the design load capacity of the lower section and the stiffness of the structure to calculate the overload ratio. Using data in NISTs report and information available online it can be shown that there were major errors in these assumptions and in fact the overload ratio was less than 1 for both the north and south towers. As every explanation of how the supporting structure collapsed relies on this overload ratio then collapse was not inevitable, as NIST state, rather it was unlikely without some extra action or system to remove the supporting structure, or extra mass to overload the supporting structure.
http://www.physics911.net/pdf/scott-jone...alysis.pdf

Quote:The scope of the NIST investigation was focused on identifying "the sequence of events" that triggered the collapse, and did not include detailed analysis of the collapse mechanism itself (after the point at which events made the collapse inevitable).[75][76][77] In line with the concerns of most engineers, NIST focused on the airplane impacts and the spread and effects of the fires, modeling these using the software program Fire Dynamics Simulator. NIST developed several highly detailed structural models for specific sub-systems such as the floor trusses as well as a global model of the towers as a whole which is less detailed. These models are static or quasi-static, including deformation but not the motion of structural elements after rupture as would dynamic models. So, the NIST models are useful for determining how the collapse was triggered, but do not shed light on events after that point.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Collapse_o...ade_Center

Wikipedia admits that the NIST does not explain the collapse much less how the buildings could come down in less than 30 seconds.

http://www.nist.gov/el/disasterstudies/w...on_WTC.pdf

So you official story collapse believers have not investigated squat in 14 years but keep repeating the same old distorted drivel that helps you feel good.

To misquote that movie: "You can't handle Truth."

THE TRUTH has not been determined. It won't be without experiments.

psik

Physics is Phutile
Fiziks is Fundamental