9/11 EXPOSED

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4.5 Average
18-02-2016, 06:20 PM (This post was last modified: 18-02-2016 06:24 PM by GirlyMan.)
RE: 9/11 EXPOSED

Bite my dick, bitch.

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-02-2016, 06:24 PM
At work.

*Sigh*

Please, enlighten us as to what 'Other' truth there is besides a plane impacting the building (each) and subsequent fires........

Drinking Beverage
[+] 1 user Likes Peebothuhul's post
18-02-2016, 06:42 PM

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
18-02-2016, 06:51 PM
At work.

FUCK yeah! Girlyman Thumbsup

Laugh out load
18-02-2016, 07:06 PM
What fucking dummies we all are. An idiot "exposes" 9/11 and we drag it out to 150 plus pages. Should have chopped the guys nuts off by page 3.
18-02-2016, 10:13 PM
(18-02-2016 05:57 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  
(18-02-2016 05:21 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Because the NIST models of the WTC collapse do not specify the amount of concrete at each level psikeyhackr can't do his elementary calculations of the center of mass? ... That's my read.

When did the NIST do models of the Twin Tower collapses? Provide a link?

psik

(18-02-2016 06:20 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Bite my dick, bitch.

(18-02-2016 07:06 PM)DerFish Wrote:  What fucking dummies we all are. An idiot "exposes" 9/11 and we drag it out to 150 plus pages. Should have chopped the guys nuts off by page 3.

Difficult over the Internet. You guys are immensely entertaining. Talking about NIST models that never existed and "Bite my dick, bitch" is an "intelligent" response.

Einstein

Laugh out load

psik

Physics is Phutile
Fiziks is Fundamental
Since 9/11 Fiziks has been History
18-02-2016, 10:18 PM
(18-02-2016 10:13 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  ... Wrote stuff...

psik

*Sigh*

Please Psikeyhackr, enlighten us as to what 'Other' truth there is besides a plane impacting the building (each) and subsequent fires thence the buildings collapse........

Drinking Beverage
18-02-2016, 10:41 PM
(18-02-2016 05:57 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  
(18-02-2016 05:21 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Because the NIST models of the WTC collapse do not specify the amount of concrete at each level psikeyhackr can't do his elementary calculations of the center of mass? ... That's my read.

When did the NIST do models of the Twin Tower collapses? Provide a link?

psik

(18-02-2016 06:20 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Bite my dick, bitch.

(18-02-2016 07:06 PM)DerFish Wrote:  What fucking dummies we all are. An idiot "exposes" 9/11 and we drag it out to 150 plus pages. Should have chopped the guys nuts off by page 3.

Difficult over the Internet. You guys are immensely entertaining. Talking about NIST models that never existed and "Bite my dick, bitch" is an "intelligent" response.

Einstein

Laugh out load

psik

Physics is Phutile
Fiziks is Fundamental
Since 9/11 Fiziks has been History
18-02-2016, 10:54 PM
[Image: image20160218-2525-ht70nv.jpg]

[Image: charlie+sheen.jpg]

/thread

Drinking Beverage

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
19-02-2016, 10:50 AM
What's your goal here psikeyhackr?

Reading threw the few pages (again 150) I don't get a sense of genuien discovery. More of personal expectations presented as facts and blaten denial.

I also don't get any sense that you want to be taken seriously. Mostly from the poor attempt at a joke (psik) it reminds me of another poster on here that would forgive people in every post. I don't think a day that cost the lives of thousands and affected millions, funny.

Let's humor each other for a moment and say you where right.

What then? Do you plan on marching to the white house steps? Do you plan on writing a letter to structural engineers on how to properly build a skyscraper? Or maybe you'll write a per-reviewed paper on the inconsistency of physics.

It is most likey are you just someone that's invested to much time in a pointless endeavor? Maybe you don't believe in the things you say. But you've dug yourself so deep, that you would feel embarrassed if you had to admit to being wrong. Your ego being to large.

I can't post the link because the computer i'm on blocks access. But there is a show called Conspiracy Road Show: 9/11. In it they take a handful of 9/11 ask them their conspiracy theroys then confront that issue head on. Weather it's to a demolitions expert to explain how much work goes into demolishing a building, a chemist to demonstrate jet fuel or chemicals reactions on hardened steel. At the end some where persuaded, some where convinced and other remained in the disillusion.

Frankly I think the whole thing is a waste of everyone's time. This group of "truthers" is no different then absurdity of Moon Conspirator and Holocaust deniers.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
[+] 1 user Likes Commonsensei's post