9/11 EXPOSED

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4.5 Average
23-02-2016, 08:18 AM
RE: 9/11 EXPOSED
Fuck yeah. Psikey's found a sock friend. They can be imbeciles together Smile

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
23-02-2016, 08:36 AM
(23-02-2016 08:04 AM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  
(23-02-2016 03:40 AM)WOPR Wrote:  So, in the case of a building collapse, since carrying out an analysis of its destruction won't prevent the destruction being analysed, there's no point in carrying out an analysis of its destruction. You guys should be comedy writers.... this is great stuff!

Yeah, that was pretty brilliant! The circularity of the 9/11 Religion.

Even if I believed airliners could do that I would expect the full release of information on the buildings.

psik

Yeah! Now psik won’t have to be the only memebr of his exclusive Circle Jerk Religion, he’ll have friends to help him out. Rolleyes

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
23-02-2016, 08:42 AM
(23-02-2016 08:18 AM)morondog Wrote:  Fuck yeah. Psikey's found a sock friend. They can be imbeciles together Smile

Let's toast them; raise a glass of

[Image: Idiot-Boyz-2.jpg?1446646156]

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
23-02-2016, 08:42 AM
(23-02-2016 08:36 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(23-02-2016 08:04 AM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  Yeah, that was pretty brilliant! The circularity of the 9/11 Religion.

Even if I believed airliners could do that I would expect the full release of information on the buildings.

psik

Yeah! Now psik won’t have to be the only memebr of his exclusive Circle Jerk Religion, he’ll have friends to help him out. Rolleyes

A religion that wants facts about a building instead of just BELIEVING that is could collapse in less than 30 seconds? Your ass backwards perspective is the hallmark of religion.

psik

Physics is Phutile
Fiziks is Fundamental
Since 9/11 Fiziks has been History
23-02-2016, 08:48 AM
Got any evidence Psik, or still just pumping your dick in your fist? How fuckin' long does it take you to come anyway? I mean, this has to be some kind of wank ultra-marathon record.

(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
23-02-2016, 09:10 AM
Posting on phone at the moment, so my usual play-by-play isn't happening - but I find it quite telling that WOPR still hasn't backed up any of his claims. He simply repeats that "these were made by a physicist" (an as-yet-unnamed one, natch - not that having a name would make him any less wrong), claims that, because he wrote his wall of nonsense, it doesn't count as copy-paste even when he explicitly copy-paste spams it, and doubles down on his delusions regarding WTC 7 and free fall.

Of course, WTC 7 did not fall as quickly as he wants to pretend that it did, and no amount of elementary-school insults will change that. His entire "argument" falls flat on its face the instant you actually do any research whatsoever.

And yet he still seems to think that he has a point.

It's rather sad, really.

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
23-02-2016, 09:13 AM
(23-02-2016 09:10 AM)Unbeliever Wrote:  It's rather sad, really.

It irritates me is what it does. If you're this certifiably mentally incompetent you shouldn't be allowed near a computer. Unfortunately that would rule out 80% of the population Dodgy

23-02-2016, 09:24 AM
(23-02-2016 09:10 AM)Unbeliever Wrote:  Posting on phone at the moment, so my usual play-by-play isn't happening - but I find it quite telling that WOPR still hasn't backed up any of his claims. He simply repeats that "these were made by a physicist" (an as-yet-unnamed one, natch - not that having a name would make him any less wrong), claims that, because he wrote his wall of nonsense, it doesn't count as copy-paste even when he explicitly copy-paste spams it, and doubles down on his delusions regarding WTC 7 and free fall.

Of course, WTC 7 did not fall as quickly as he wants to pretend that it did, and no amount of elementary-school insults will change that. His entire "argument" falls flat on its face the instant you actually do any research whatsoever.

It's rather sad, really.

I'm still waiting for someone to explain to me how rejection of the aircraft causing the collapse of the towers can be anything other than a subliminal tacit endorsement of the controlled demolition theory.
23-02-2016, 11:07 AM
(23-02-2016 08:48 AM)morondog Wrote:  Got any evidence Psik, or still just pumping your dick in your fist? How fuckin' long does it take you to come anyway? I mean, this has to be some kind of wank ultra-marathon record.

The speed of the north tower collapse is evidence that it is worthy of detailed investigation. Most of the mass came down in less than 15 seconds. The other 10 seconds is for the remains of the core, called the spire.

psik

Physics is Phutile
Fiziks is Fundamental
23-02-2016, 12:05 PM
(23-02-2016 09:24 AM)adey67 Wrote:  
(23-02-2016 09:10 AM)Unbeliever Wrote:  Posting on phone at the moment, so my usual play-by-play isn't happening - but I find it quite telling that WOPR still hasn't backed up any of his claims. He simply repeats that "these were made by a physicist" (an as-yet-unnamed one, natch - not that having a name would make him any less wrong), claims that, because he wrote his wall of nonsense, it doesn't count as copy-paste even when he explicitly copy-paste spams it, and doubles down on his delusions regarding WTC 7 and free fall.

It's rather sad, really.

I'm still waiting for someone to explain to me how rejection of the aircraft causing the collapse of the towers can be anything other than a sulbliminal tacit endorsement of the controlled demolition theory.

"Subliminal" means you are dealing with psychological BS. If the physics of experiments shows collapse is possible then what is the problem? Are some people just afraid that demolition might be more than a theory?

psik

Physics is Phutile
Fiziks is Fundamental