9/11 EXPOSED

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4.5 Average
24-02-2016, 01:57 PM
RE: 9/11 EXPOSED
(23-02-2016 01:05 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  But that assumes there is not a more competent organization behind the government that pulls its strings.

The Jews. Drinking Beverage

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-02-2016, 01:58 PM
(24-02-2016 11:36 AM)Fatbaldhobbit Wrote:  
(22-02-2016 11:25 PM)WOPR Wrote:  I was going to get a thrashing anywhere it should have been at that link in my signature, the Cambridge University sponsored science forum and podcast TheNakedScientists. The analysis was posted there about a year and a half ago with 50,000 views now and there hasn't been even one posted objection to any part of it.

I did look at it. Your theories got spanked. Repeatedly.

Shall I post screenshots or quotes?

Please. That will be fun. Big Grin

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
24-02-2016, 02:01 PM
(24-02-2016 01:54 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  If airliners and fire did it, why should the people who say so object to experiments to verify it?

No one objects to doing experiments to figure out what fire and stress do to steel. In fact, these experiments have been done, repeatedly and with consistent results, over the last several centuries.

What people object to is obsessive asshats with no understanding of the physics involved demanding that everyone else waste their time and money to confirm what we already know.

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
[+] 2 users Like Unbeliever's post
24-02-2016, 04:13 PM
(24-02-2016 02:01 PM)Unbeliever Wrote:  
(24-02-2016 01:54 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  If airliners and fire did it, why should the people who say so object to experiments to verify it?

No one objects to doing experiments to figure out what fire and stress do to steel. In fact, these experiments have been done, repeatedly and with consistent results, over the last several centuries.

What people object to is obsessive asshats with no understanding of the physics involved demanding that everyone else waste their time and money to confirm what we already know.

How much fire was below the 85th floor of the north tower? How much of that collapsed because of what?

psik

Physics is Phutile
Fiziks is Fundamental
Since 9/11 Fiziks has been History
24-02-2016, 04:32 PM
(24-02-2016 04:13 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  
(24-02-2016 02:01 PM)Unbeliever Wrote:  No one objects to doing experiments to figure out what fire and stress do to steel. In fact, these experiments have been done, repeatedly and with consistent results, over the last several centuries.

How much fire was below the 85th floor of the north tower? How much of that collapsed because of what?

psik

It doesn't matter.

The floors below were progressively ripped from their supports by the mass of of the building above falling on them. The building lost its structural integrity as it came apart.

Why is this so hard for you to understand?

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
24-02-2016, 04:32 PM
(24-02-2016 04:13 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  How much fire was below the 85th floor of the north tower? How much of that collapsed because of what?

psik

And even more importantly what was the combustion temperature of the ceiling tiles? Inquiring minds want to know.

Love your Texas Sidestepping.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
24-02-2016, 04:34 PM
(24-02-2016 04:32 PM)Chas Wrote:  Why is this so hard for you to understand?

I reiterate my previous point regarding obsessive asshats with no understanding of the physics involved.

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
[+] 3 users Like Unbeliever's post
24-02-2016, 04:34 PM
(24-02-2016 04:32 PM)Chas Wrote:  It doesn't matter.

Pretty much the entire gist of this thread.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
24-02-2016, 05:09 PM
Again you avoid the simple question.

What's your goal? And what do you hope to gain should you reach that goal?

I don't know how much more plainly I can state this, or how many more times I would have to repeat myself.

(20-02-2016 07:03 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  Care to show me where I said anything like that.

Gladly. Drinking Beverage

As my mother always said "It's not what you say. It's how you say it."

(20-02-2016 07:03 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  I said I do not believe airliners could bring the buildings down, I did not say what did.

We will start with this.

So you watch this video. And Go "Nope! Must have been something else. ANYTHING ELSE! Anything at all, but defiantly not the planes flying 500mph. These buildings must have had something preemptive planed to fall.

Like Bombs!

Quote:There were witnesses reporting explosions that seemed to have nothing to do with the aircraft. Some reported seconds before the impact. There is the issue of molten metal under the debris which kept the pile hot for a couple of months.

Or it's part of the illuminate plot. All they want to do is cover up. Hell the people that are part of the establishment are avoiding the truth! Definitely not planes thou.

Quote:So this 9/11 Affair has not been satisfactorily explained. But to pick on a scientist who supposedly promotes the understanding of science to the masses, take Neil deGrasse Tyson, Titannic Tyson. (I can't resist the alliteration) He complained to James Cameron about the sky in the movie when the ship sank. He has talked about the physics in "Gravity", "Interstellar" and the scientific accuracy of "The Martian". But he sent out a public email letter on 9/12/01 reporting his experiences the day before. He lived within a mile of Ground Zero and had to leave his home because of the dust. He says he heard the buildings come down. I never actually saw them in the flesh.

But what has he said about the physics of skyscrapers or the collapses since then?

NOTHING!

Flipping threw your catalog of post's is like listening to a broken record. "A building with concrete and steel doesn't fall." "I never said that." "Do the physic, physic's don't work like that."

But surprise, surprises! No physics! And no background in physics to boot. Just a understanding of AC/DC currents.

(20-02-2016 07:03 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  I did say there were witnesses to explosions who get ignored.

So why would these accounts be ignored? Perhaps because eyewitness testimoney is not the most reliable.

As demonstrated in the first video we could see where these accounts could be verified when the planes slammed head first into the buildings. With your own eyes you can see the impacts. Throwing you bullshit understanding of physics to the side.

What could have been another inishal cause of the collapse?

Now this is a real question, I want you to answer.

(09-02-2016 11:30 AM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  Personally I doubt that airliners and fires could destroy the towers.

I DON'T CARE WHO DID IT!!!

But the problem should be unequivocally solved.

psik

Being skeptical is fine. People can have strong doubts about all sorts of things. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence after all.

And after going threw your many post's I came to realize you don't have anything. You don't have a goal and you don't have any basis or ground for whatever ludicrous idea you do have. All you have is doubt.

(20-02-2016 07:03 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  I said the way to test this is with a simulation removing levels 91 through 95 which would be more damage than airline impact an fires should be capable of. But it cannot be done without accurate data on the distributions of steel and concrete in the tower. Simulations tend to be meaningless otherwise.

[/video]

(20-02-2016 07:03 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  
Quote: NDT is an Astrophysicist. Which means? ...

He deals with space. Not buildings

Here is NDT talking about climate change:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VUPIX7yEOM

NDT is an Astrophysicist. Which means? ...

How much CO2 is causing climate change in space?

Do astrophysicists deal with Black Holes? Do they have some need to know about GRAVITY? Can they comprehend kinetic energy and momentum. Do asteroids collide with anything? So you don't think Tyson can understand the physics of skyscrapers and as a SCIENTIST shouldn't wonder about buildings less than a mile from his home, which he probably saw hundreds of times, supposedly coming down because they were hit by airliners. You figure he does not have the slightest idea about the relative mass of airliners versus 1300 foot skyscrapers?

So many prominent scientists have commented on the ability for airliners to do that. I just can't recall any of them.

As a scientist do you suppose that NDT comprehends the concepts of evidence and proof?

What about experiments? Do you think he has ever heard of those?

oOOOoooh I get it now! Your wondering why your the only person still wondering about this?

[Image: Pouty-Baby-Face.jpeg]

"Important people aren't talking about the subjects I like. Why don't they see my ideas are the best ideas."

I'll tell you why. Because the subject is closed. The rest of the world doesn't give a shit about the requirements you pick and choose to accept. And a sure as hell doesn't linger conspiracy theorist notions of grandeur.

You will never get a answer to what ever you hope to find, because you don't know what you want to find. Your comfortable in your disillusion.

(20-02-2016 07:03 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  psik

...Is this Haywood? Mod's is this Haywood Jablome? I don't know anyone else that would think this is funny or witty.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
[+] 3 users Like Commonsensei's post
24-02-2016, 11:06 PM
(23-02-2016 01:05 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  But that assumes there is not a more competent organization behind the government that pulls its strings.

Got evidence? No? Then how about not presupposing imaginary bullshit?

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]