9/11 EXPOSED

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4.5 Average
24-02-2016, 11:22 PM
RE: 9/11 EXPOSED
(24-02-2016 11:06 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(23-02-2016 01:05 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  But that assumes there is not a more competent organization behind the government that pulls its strings.

Got evidence? No? Then how about not presupposing imaginary bullshit?

You know... But what if *that* inner organisation was being manipulated secretly by an even *more* inner organisation? Huh? Did you think about that? What if *aliens* from China are running the whole show? They actually decided that they just didn't like the Manhattan skyline, and instead of y'know, buying the buildings and performing a safe public controlled demolition they decided to still do a controlled demolition but fly two planes into the towers for shits and giggles too.

Rolleyes

God it's like... what do you guys think Psikey does for a living? Certainly not anything involving sharp objects I hope - although Ben Carson does come to mind Dodgy

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like morondog's post
24-02-2016, 11:36 PM
(24-02-2016 11:22 PM)morondog Wrote:  God it's like... what do you guys think Psikey does for a living?

State supported if I had to guess.

(24-02-2016 11:22 PM)morondog Wrote:  Certainly not anything involving sharp objects I hope - although Ben Carson does come to mind Dodgy

[Image: scissors.jpg]

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
25-02-2016, 12:35 AM
(24-02-2016 11:06 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Got evidence? No? Then how about not presupposing imaginary bullshit?

This quote was made before I was born:

“Since I entered politics, I have chiefly had men's views confided to me privately. Some of the biggest men in the United States —in the fields of commerce and manufacturing—are afraid of somebody. They know that there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they had better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it.” - Woodrow Wilson

Before 1990 exo-planets were imaginary bullshit. You can find thousands of stories copyrighted before 1990 that are imaginary bullshit about such planets. That did not prevent the existence of exo-planets. The difference is in the details.

But it is much simpler to just do the experiments to test the physics than worry about who or why, especially since I do not give a damn anyway. So come up with the excuses for not doing the experiments!

psik

Physics is Phutile
Fiziks is Fundamental
Since 9/11 Fiziks has been History
25-02-2016, 12:40 AM
(25-02-2016 12:35 AM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  
(24-02-2016 11:06 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Got evidence? No? Then how about not presupposing imaginary bullshit?

“Since I entered politics, I have chiefly had men's views confided to me privately. Some of the biggest men in the United States —in the fields of commerce and manufacturing—are afraid of somebody. They know that there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they had better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it.” - Woodrow Wilson

Before 1990 exo-planets were imaginary bullshit. You can find thousands of stories copyrighted before 1990 that are imaginary bullshit about such planets. That did not prevent the existence of exo-planets. The difference is in the details.

But it is much simpler to just do the experiments to test the physics than worry about who or why, especially since I do not give a damn anyway. So come up with the excuses for not doing the experiments!

psik

Full blown conspiracy theorist now. And you were trying so hard to pretend you were reasonable Laughat

Live your life jumping at shadows.

Also, words of a slimy politician, stripped of context, support your wildly paranoid worldview? How... surprising.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
25-02-2016, 02:41 AM (This post was last modified: 25-02-2016 11:01 AM by EvolutionKills.)

psik

We now have evidence of exo-planets, but until we did, positing certainty on their existence or not was premature. Likewise questioning other facets of astrophysics because of your certainty in the existence of said exo-planets pre-evidence (note for the slow, this is precisely what you are doing)? Pure unadulterated mental fallacy. You are jumping at your own damn shadows, you credulous fuckhead. Drinking Beverage

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
25-02-2016, 09:40 AM

psik

You are a dishonest, quote-mining jackass.

Woodrow Wilson actually Wrote:Since I entered politics, I have chiefly had men's views confided to me privately. Some of the biggest men in the United States, in the field of commerce and manufacture, are afraid of somebody, are afraid of something. They know that there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they had better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it. They know that America is not a place of which it can be said, as it used to be, that a man may choose his own calling and pursue it just as far as his abilities enable him to pursue it; because to-day, if he enters certain fields, there are organizations which will use means against him that will prevent his building up a business which they do not want to have built up; organizations that will see to it that the ground is cut from under him and the markets shut against him. For if he begins to sell to certain retail dealers, to any retail dealers, the monopoly will refuse to sell to those dealers, and those dealers, afraid, will not buy the new man's wares.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
25-02-2016, 09:44 AM
(25-02-2016 09:40 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(25-02-2016 12:35 AM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  This quote was made before I was born:

psik

You are a dishonest, quote-mining jackass.

Woodrow Wilson actually Wrote:Since I entered politics, I have chiefly had men's views confided to me privately. Some of the biggest men in the United States, in the field of commerce and manufacture, are afraid of somebody, are afraid of something. They know that there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they had better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it. They know that America is not a place of which it can be said, as it used to be, that a man may choose his own calling and pursue it just as far as his abilities enable him to pursue it; because to-day, if he enters certain fields, there are organizations which will use means against him that will prevent his building up a business which they do not want to have built up; organizations that will see to it that the ground is cut from under him and the markets shut against him. For if he begins to sell to certain retail dealers, to any retail dealers, the monopoly will refuse to sell to those dealers, and those dealers, afraid, will not buy the new man's wares.

Pffft. Looking at entire passages before taking lines out of context?

Sounds like orc Reptiloid tricks to me, Chas.

... this is my signature!
[+] 2 users Like cjlr's post
25-02-2016, 01:41 PM
(25-02-2016 09:44 AM)cjlr Wrote:  
(25-02-2016 09:40 AM)Chas Wrote:  You are a dishonest, quote-mining jackass.

Pffft. Looking at entire passages before taking lines out of context?

That was the entire passage where I got it from. Student of Woodrow Wilson I am not.

psik

Physics is Phutile
Fiziks is Fundamental
25-02-2016, 01:45 PM
(25-02-2016 01:41 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  
(25-02-2016 09:44 AM)cjlr Wrote:  Pffft. Looking at entire passages before taking lines out of context?

That was the entire passage where I got it from. Student of Woodrow Wilson I am not.

psik

So you just didn't understand it, then. Gotcha.

... this is my signature!
25-02-2016, 01:46 PM (This post was last modified: 25-02-2016 01:53 PM by psikeyhackr.)
(25-02-2016 12:40 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(25-02-2016 12:35 AM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  This quote was made before I was born:

psik

Full blown conspiracy theorist now. And you were trying so hard to pretend you were reasonable Laughat

Live your life jumping at shadows.

Also, words of a slimy politician, stripped of context, support your wildly paranoid worldview? How... surprising.

A 10,000 page report that admits in three places that the weight of each level is necessary to analyze the motion of the building due to the aircraft impact but then doesn't have the weight of the concrete is jumping at shadows.

You people insist that conspiracy crap is more important than physics just so you can have conspiracy crap to jump on. But it is OK for engineering schools to not even discuss needing accurate data on the buildings for FOURTEEN YEARS to analyse the supposed destruction by aircraft.

Your tails, I Lose, heads, You Wind, debating technique doesn't surprise me. That is why all of the complaining about the length of the thread and supposed insults don't bother me. I am not forcing any of you to read and post so you explain why you do it.

500,000 ton building supposedly destroyed by 150 ton airliner in less than two hours with collapse in less than 30 seconds and the nation that put men on the Moon can't make a physical or virtual model in FOURTEEN YEARS, but I am supposed to come up with a conspiracy because the physics must be true if I can't. Laugh out load

psik

Physics is Phutile
Fiziks is Fundamental