9/11 EXPOSED

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4.5 Average
25-02-2016, 01:53 PM
RE: 9/11 EXPOSED
(25-02-2016 01:41 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  That was the entire passage where I got it from. Student of Woodrow Wilson I am not.

Check your sources before posting.

This is not hard.

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Unbeliever's post
25-02-2016, 02:20 PM
(25-02-2016 01:46 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  
(25-02-2016 12:40 AM)morondog Wrote:  Full blown conspiracy theorist now. And you were trying so hard to pretend you were reasonable Laughat

Live your life jumping at shadows.

Also, words of a slimy politician, stripped of context, support your wildly paranoid worldview? How... surprising.

A 10,000 page report that admits in three places that the weight of each level is necessary to analyze the motion of the building due to the aircraft impact but then doesn't have the weight of the concrete is jumping at shadows.

You people insist that conspiracy crap is more important than physics just so you can have conspiracy crap to jump on. But it is OK for engineering schools to not even discuss needing accurate data on the buildings for FOURTEEN YEARS to analyse the supposed destruction by aircraft.

Your tails, I Lose, heads, You Wind, debating technique doesn't surprise me. That is why all of the complaining about the length of the thread and supposed insults don't bother me. I am not forcing any of you to read and post so you explain why you do it.

500,000 ton building supposedly destroyed by 150 ton airliner in less than two hours with collapse in less than 30 seconds and the nation that put men on the Moon can't make a physical or virtual model in FOURTEEN YEARS, but I am supposed to come up with a conspiracy because the physics must be true if I can't. Laugh out load

psik

You're good at disdain. Cute, but fucken stupid. You don't have the chops to understand *any* fucken report, no matter that you can quote mine it, so shut the fuck up about your stupid conspiracy.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
25-02-2016, 02:45 PM (This post was last modified: 25-02-2016 02:52 PM by Fatbaldhobbit.)
(25-02-2016 01:46 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  500,000 ton building supposedly destroyed by 150 ton airliner in less than two hours with collapse in less than 30 seconds and the nation that put men on the Moon can't make a physical or virtual model in FOURTEEN YEARS, but I am supposed to come up with a conspiracy because the physics must be true if I can't. Laugh out load

psik

Are you seriously comparing the weight of the aircraft against the weight of the building? Are you that fucking clueless?

ETA: I was pretty sure I had already commented like this, and after checking back a few pages, I did.

So, to add:

It doesn't matter what kind of model they build.

They could set up a 100% accurate, state-of-the-art physical model, accurate in every detail.

They could design, program and run a 100% accurate virtual model, taking into account everything from airliner speed, to concrete composition to the amount of pigeon shit on the roof.

They could do any number of tests, simulations and experiments.

And after all this was done you would be just as fucking clueless.

Help for the living. Hope for the dead. ~ R.G. Ingersoll

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
25-02-2016, 04:25 PM
(25-02-2016 01:46 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  
(25-02-2016 12:40 AM)morondog Wrote:  Full blown conspiracy theorist now. And you were trying so hard to pretend you were reasonable Laughat

Live your life jumping at shadows.

Also, words of a slimy politician, stripped of context, support your wildly paranoid worldview? How... surprising.

A 10,000 page report that admits in three places that the weight of each level is necessary to analyze the motion of the building due to the aircraft impact but then doesn't have the weight of the concrete is jumping at shadows.

You people insist that conspiracy crap is more important than physics just so you can have conspiracy crap to jump on. But it is OK for engineering schools to not even discuss needing accurate data on the buildings for FOURTEEN YEARS to analyse the supposed destruction by aircraft.

Your tails, I Lose, heads, You Wind, debating technique doesn't surprise me. That is why all of the complaining about the length of the thread and supposed insults don't bother me. I am not forcing any of you to read and post so you explain why you do it.

500,000 ton building supposedly destroyed by 150 ton airliner in less than two hours with collapse in less than 30 seconds and the nation that put men on the Moon can't make a physical or virtual model in FOURTEEN YEARS, but I am supposed to come up with a conspiracy because the physics must be true if I can't. Laugh out load

psik

One more time, it was the fucking fires that weakened the steel that started the progressive collapse.

The mass and velocity of the airplane is only important in that it created enough shock to damage the insulation on the steel, which allowed the heat of the fires to weaken it.

You are focused on the wrong things.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
26-02-2016, 12:45 PM
I still have no idea what Psdickeys goal is.

He ignores all substantial evidence. And seems really hooked on saying it was something else. What could that be? Who the fuck knows?

Was it bombs?

"I didn't say that."

Was it a illuminate?

"I didn't say that."

Who do you think would do such a thing?

"I don't care."

Ok so you don't think it was planes, you don't think it was a bomb, you don't think it was a preplaned series of events. So what do you think it was?

"...puh you so dumb. Physics."

...so since Psdickey refuse to acknowledge questions or come up with a clearer explanation for his actions. I guess i'm going to strap on my tin foil hate and visit conspiracy theory web sights and get a better understand of his misunderstanding.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
26-02-2016, 01:25 PM
The thing is, a conspiracy theory, by definition requires a Theory about a Conspiracy.

He is essentially advocating his own ignorance.

He doesn't understand the evidence.
He doesn't believe the experts.
He won't accept differing opinions.
He won't offer alternate explanations.

If the accepted explanation is to be discarded then one must answer or propose answers to the following:

Who really did it?
How did they do it?
Why did they do it?

Preferably, you can also:

Explain what evidence led you to this conclusions
Explain why you did not accept the current, accepted explanation.
Debunk evidence that supports the existing explanation.
Offer convincing evidence that supports your explanation.

If you can't do any of that, then perhaps you need to rethink your position.

Help for the living. Hope for the dead. ~ R.G. Ingersoll

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
[+] 4 users Like Fatbaldhobbit's post
26-02-2016, 03:07 PM
He *is* a dickhead controlled demolition woo-bullshit believer. Watch him come back now and say "I didn't say that". Rolleyes But he is. He's just trying ever so hard not to say it because he knows that then he'll have to defend it, and it's a sack of shit theory for idiots which is indefensible.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 3 users Like morondog's post
28-02-2016, 01:27 AM
Hey guys.... How's it going?

________________WTC7 ANALYSIS AND CONCLUSION________________
An Empirically Verifiable Graphical Target System Analysis and Conclusion
[+] 1 user Likes WOPR's post
28-02-2016, 01:30 AM (This post was last modified: 28-02-2016 01:33 AM by GirlyMan.)
(28-02-2016 01:27 AM)WOPR Wrote:  Hey guys.... How's it going?

[Image: bear_1.gif]

pssst ... that's story's 5 years old. You wanna check out the state of the art in social media manipulation? Check out China.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
28-02-2016, 02:30 AM
(28-02-2016 01:27 AM)WOPR Wrote:  Hey guys.... How's it going?

Oh, not bad. But it might be better if you came up with something newer than 2011 and more relevant than an article about how the US government once considered employing people to post pro-American memes on Tumblr.

Seriously. Do you have anything intelligent to add?

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner