9/11 EXPOSED

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4.5 Average
29-02-2016, 10:15 PM
RE: 9/11 EXPOSED
(29-02-2016 10:01 PM)JonMJ33 Wrote:  
Quote:Konstantin P. Petrov (August 23, 1945, Noginsk, Moscow Region - July 21, 2009, Moscow) - Soviet and Russian military leader, a Russian social and political activist. Candidate of Technical Sciences. Member of International Informatization Academy. Major-General. Prematurely discharged from the Armed Forces in November 1995. Chairman of the Presidium of the Central Council of the political party "Course of Truth and Unity." Head of the department at the Udmurt State University.-Russian general reveals truth about 9 11

Here is the video of the Russian General revealing information about 9/11:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OncBdtnPMU

You know, it's funny, the way you keep presenting things without any supporting evidence whatsoever. All this is is a video of a man claiming to be a retired Russian general ranting about the "global mafia", with no actual evidence for this presented, set against a clip show of various stock footage clips that have no actual relevance to the events of 9/11.

In fact, 9/11 itself is only tangential to his entire spiel. He just says that 9/11 was orchestrated by the global mafia in order to get the US to do something stupid, then lets the matter lie and goes off on his insane ramble around the conspiracy block.

Why do you think that anyone, anywhere, would take this idiot seriously at all, let alone accept his word as proof that 9/11 was a conspiracy?

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Unbeliever's post
29-02-2016, 11:18 PM
(29-02-2016 04:56 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(29-02-2016 01:55 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  So why did the NIST say in three places in their report that they needed the weight on each level of the tower to analyse the motion of the building due to the aircraft impact.

How much did they say the south tower deflected due to the impact?

[50,468]
psik

The motion of the building due to impact is important for what reason?

C'mon Chas, for the very same reason we need to know the melting point of the ceiling tiles. Don't you know anything?

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
01-03-2016, 06:35 AM

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
[+] 3 users Like Hafnof's post
01-03-2016, 08:54 AM
(01-03-2016 06:35 AM)Hafnof Wrote:  

Brilliant.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-03-2016, 09:39 PM
(29-02-2016 11:18 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(29-02-2016 04:56 PM)Chas Wrote:  The motion of the building due to impact is important for what reason?

C'mon Chas, for the very same reason we need to know the melting point of the ceiling tiles. Don't you know anything?

The impact did two things, structural damage and deflecting the building.

How do you figure out how much energy did structural damage if you don't know how much was used up moving the building?

psik

Physics is Phutile
Fiziks is Fundamental
Since 9/11 Fiziks has been History
01-03-2016, 11:31 PM
(01-03-2016 09:39 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  
(29-02-2016 11:18 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  C'mon Chas, for the very same reason we need to know the melting point of the ceiling tiles. Don't you know anything?

The impact did two things, structural damage and deflecting the building.

How do you figure out how much energy did structural damage if you don't know how much was used up moving the building?

psik

Hmmm, did you see how much the buildings deflected when the airplanes hit? Does that miniscule motion not tell you something? The buildings didn't fall sideways for a reason. Or don't you believe the video footage?

I see your sig-

"Physics is Phutile
Fiziks is Fundamental
Since 9/11 Fiziks has been History"

You are a fucking rock, with zit point shit of understanding of Physics. You should go do deep knee bends over a flowing fire hydrant to clear those sticks out of your ass. What a waste of human flesh.
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
02-03-2016, 12:07 AM
Ol' Psikey-poop isn't any sort of expert but suddenly he starts telling us about the energy required to do structural damage? He's an expert when he wants to be it seems Consider

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
02-03-2016, 09:56 AM
All I see is a troll tossing his own feces in the air for fun.
[+] 2 users Like Fireball's post
02-03-2016, 10:21 AM
(02-03-2016 09:56 AM)Fireball Wrote:  All I see is a troll tossing his own feces in the air for fun.

Blink

That mental picture....

Help for the living. Hope for the dead. ~ R.G. Ingersoll

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
02-03-2016, 02:16 PM
(01-03-2016 11:31 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(01-03-2016 09:39 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  The impact did two things, structural damage and deflecting the building.

psik

Hmmm, did you see how much the buildings deflected when the airplanes hit? Does that miniscule motion not tell you something? The buildings didn't fall sideways for a reason. Or don't you believe the video footage?

I didn't but the NIST has recordings from a digital video camera that photographed up to the 70th floor of the south tower. With the data from that camera they produced graph of the deflection and 4 minutes of damped oscillation for the building after impact. Of course the plane did not hit at the 70th floor, it impacted at the 81st.

Of course you brilliant individuals, such as yourself, who did not check out the NIST NCSTAR1 report don't know anything about that. You just think saying "miniscule motion" can cover the issue. One of the 9/11 survivors said "the floor moved like a wave" that is on Youtube somewhere. Of course you are too intelligent to have seen it.

psik

Physics is Phutile
Fiziks is Fundamental
Since 9/11 Fiziks has been History