9/11 EXPOSED

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4.5 Average
02-03-2016, 02:21 PM (This post was last modified: 03-03-2016 05:38 PM by Chas.)
RE: 9/11 EXPOSED
(02-03-2016 02:16 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  
(01-03-2016 11:31 PM)Fireball Wrote:  Hmmm, did you see how much the buildings deflected when the airplanes hit? Does that miniscule motion not tell you something? The buildings didn't fall sideways for a reason. Or don't you believe the video footage?

I didn't but the NIST has recordings from a digital video camera that photographed up to the 70th floor of the south tower. With the data from that camera they produced graph of the deflection and 4 minutes of damped oscillation for the building after impact. Of course the plane did not hit at the 70th floor, it impacted at the 81st.

Of course you brilliant individuals, such as yourself, who did not check out the NIST NCSTAR1 report don't know anything about that. You just think saying "miniscule motion" can cover the issue. One of the 9/11 survivors said "the floor moved like a wave" that is on Youtube somewhere. Of course you are too intelligent to have seen it.

psik

For the last time, it has nowhere near the importance or significance you seem to think it does.
It was the fires that brought down those buildings.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-03-2016, 02:24 PM
(01-03-2016 11:31 PM)Fireball Wrote:  Hmmm, did you see how much the buildings deflected when the airplanes hit? Does that miniscule motion not tell you something? The buildings didn't fall sideways for a reason. Or don't you believe the video footage?

I didn't but the NIST has recordings from a digital video camera that photographed up to the 70th floor of the south tower. With the data from that camera they produced graph of the deflection and 4 minutes of damped oscillation for the building after impact. Of course the plane did not hit at the 70th floor, it impacted at the 81st.

Of course you brilliant individuals, such as yourself, who did not check out the NIST NCSTAR1 report don't know anything about that. You just think saying "miniscule motion" can cover the issue. One of the 9/11 survivors said "the floor moved like a wave" that is on Youtube somewhere. Of course you are too intelligent to have seen it.

psik

Question, do you think you've ever convinced people of these things in THIS manner of dialogue and speaking patterns you use? Do you think that has any effect or is that irrelevant to you and you just want to boost your ego and exert proclaimed superiority?

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
Find all posts by this user
03-03-2016, 10:19 AM
(02-03-2016 02:24 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  
(02-03-2016 02:16 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  I didn't but the NIST has recordings from a digital video camera that photographed up to the 70th floor of the south tower. With the data from that camera they produced graph of the deflection and 4 minutes of damped oscillation for the building after impact. Of course the plane did not hit at the 70th floor, it impacted at the 81st.

psik

Question, do you think you've ever convinced people of these things in THIS manner of dialogue and speaking patterns you use? Do you think that has any effect or is that irrelevant to you and you just want to boost your ego and exert proclaimed superiority?

I am not trying to change the minds of people I respond to like that. It is for the benefit of lurkers. Opinionated people who haven't checked facts in 14 years are never going to.

psik

Physics is Phutile
Fiziks is Fundamental
Since 9/11 Fiziks has been History
03-03-2016, 10:25 AM
(03-03-2016 10:19 AM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  I am not trying to change the minds of people I respond to like that. It is for the benefit of lurkers. Opinionated people who haven't checked facts in 14 years are never going to.

psik

Laugh out load

No

Seriously?

You post this after how many pages of you dodging your position?

You, who refuse to answer/engage in questions as to the actual events of the days in question?

Again I laugh in your general direction.
03-03-2016, 10:57 AM

I mean, we've all long since noticed that you have literally no idea how physics works, but I'd like to propose an experiment to you.

Do you own a pendulum? Any old suspended stick on a pivot will do.

Now, here's what you'll need to do: push the bottom of the pendulum. What happens? Well, it will begin oscillating. Now, here's the really neat part: push the middle of the pendulum. Does it oscillate? Does the bottom also oscillate? "But how can that be, cjlr?" you ask, because you are an idiot. "I didn't even touch the bottom!"

We all know you don't actually give a fuck, but skyscrapers are not jenga towers.

... this is my signature!
[+] 1 user Likes cjlr's post
03-03-2016, 11:14 AM
(03-03-2016 10:19 AM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  I am not trying to change the minds of people I respond to like that. It is for the benefit of lurkers. Opinionated people who haven't checked facts in 14 years are never going to.

psik

Heh. You are not going to change anyone's opinion. You change opinions by presenting facts, alternative explanations or theories, maybe even evidence.

Ignoring explanations, denying evidence, mocking experts all while showcasing your own lack of knowledge will convince people. But not in the way you hope for...

Help for the living. Hope for the dead. ~ R.G. Ingersoll

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
03-03-2016, 12:05 PM
(03-03-2016 10:19 AM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  
(02-03-2016 02:24 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  Question, do you think you've ever convinced people of these things in THIS manner of dialogue and speaking patterns you use? Do you think that has any effect or is that irrelevant to you and you just want to boost your ego and exert proclaimed superiority?

I am not trying to change the minds of people I respond to like that. It is for the benefit of lurkers. Opinionated people who haven't checked facts in 14 years are never going to.

psik

Lurkers... who would be seeing the exact same responsive behavior. So it doesn't alter anything. It's still a lack of adequate response to actually talking about your point to a manner of shifting ones ideas.

When you joke/complain about rep or repeatedly talk in "obligations" you oppose on people... that also reflects to lurkers because unless somehow you think they don't see all of these same things, I don't know if you understand how forums work. They don't just see the things you think are right.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
06-03-2016, 01:20 PM
(03-03-2016 12:05 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  When you joke/complain about rep or repeatedly talk in "obligations" you oppose on people...

Wouldn't that have to be impose?

Trying to figure out what the hell you are saying, I can only think that I have been saying that our engineering schools should be obligated to do experiments demonstrating that collapse was possible or strongly indicating that it was not and they have not done either.

Quote:”Earlier statements by Port Authority officials and outside engineers involved in designing the buildings suggested that the designers considered an accidental crash only by slower aircraft, moving at less than 200 miles per hour. The newly disclosed documents, from the 1960’s, show that the Port Authority considered aircraft moving at 600 m.p.h., slightly faster and therefore more destructive than the ones that did hit the towers, Dr. Sunder said.”
http://www.nytimes.com/2003/12/03/nyregi...-9-11.html
——————
“WTC 2 displayed significant reserve capacity, as evidenced by a post-impact rooftop sway that was more than one-third of that under the hurricane force winds for which the building was designed. The oscillation period of this swaying was nearly equal to that calculated for the undamaged structure. ”
– NIST NCSTAR 1, WTC Final Report (p. 182)
http://www.nist.gov/el/disasterstudies/wtc/
—————-
https://kendoc911.wordpress.com/wtc-towers/

The reason I record the number of views after some of my posts Is to try to get some idea about lurkers. I have logged in and been the only member and seen 4 guests, more likely 2. I provide links for any sufficiently interested parties to research. Of course idiotic cartoons may influence more dummies. Look at how many people like Trump.

[50,468]
psik

Physics is Phutile
Fiziks is Fundamental
Since 9/11 Fiziks has been History
10-03-2016, 04:04 AM

psik

As a fairly long time lurker on this forum I can say that you have made an utter fool of yourself in this thread. You are like the many religious fanatics in here; you dodge straight questions, absolutely refuse to accept any and all evidence presented to you while repeating your own assertions as if they have not been addressed. Congrats.

Oh and hello TTA forums o/ back to lurking I go
[+] 10 users Like Sleepy's post
10-03-2016, 05:01 AM
(10-03-2016 04:04 AM)Sleepy Wrote:  ...
Oh and hello TTA forums o/ back to lurking I go

With an opener like that, I hope you stay.

Welcome to the non-lurking side of TTA.

Smile

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post