9/11 EXPOSED

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4.5 Average
11-03-2016, 08:37 AM
RE: 9/11 EXPOSED
(11-03-2016 08:26 AM)Sleepy Wrote:  I would not have commented on this one either had psik not insulted my intelligence as a lurker Big Grin

Turns out Psikey had a use after all. Who'da thunk it?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like morondog's post
11-03-2016, 09:22 AM
(11-03-2016 08:26 AM)Sleepy Wrote:  
(11-03-2016 05:32 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Don't do anything that makes you feel uncomfortable but it would be nice to have you on board you seem like a polite measured and eminently sensible person.
There are so many knowledgeable people here that most of the time I don't have anything to add. I actually registered some time ago (September according to my profile) as there was a thread I wanted to comment on. But that thread spiralled out of control before I got to it so I didn't feel like replying to a post several pages deep.

I would not have commented on this one either had psik not insulted my intelligence as a lurker Big Grin

Most everyone on here is more intelligent than me and I was nervous too when I first got here but I soon found out that the majority of people were more than willing to explain things and as I bumbled around I also found I was learning a huge amount too. Also there are so many diverse threads its quite possible to find a niche for yourself that avoids the hyper academic / debating side of TTA.
Sure you will find the odd grumpasaurus or two and some conspiracy theorists and the odd religious troll but you're gonna find them anywhere. Its up to you of course but it would be nice to hear more from you Smile
11-03-2016, 12:25 PM
(11-03-2016 09:22 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Sure you will find the odd grumpasaurus or two

Hello.

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
[+] 1 user Likes Unbeliever's post
11-03-2016, 03:44 PM
Aww nah not you mateBig Grin
11-03-2016, 03:51 PM
(10-03-2016 07:23 AM)morondog Wrote:  Hehehehe Smile A lurker de-lurked himself just to slap Psikey with a wet fish Smile Me like. More fish. And more cowbell.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
11-03-2016, 09:17 PM
Down for the Count?
(10-03-2016 04:04 AM)Sleepy Wrote:  As a fairly long time lurker on this forum I can say that you have made an utter fool of yourself in this thread. You are like the many religious fanatics in here; you dodge straight questions, absolutely refuse to accept any and all evidence presented to you while repeating your own assertions as if they have not been addressed. Congrats.

Oh and hello TTA forums o/ back to lurking I go

One dumb lurker accounts for all lurkers? LOL

Now something has happened that is really hysterical.

(06-03-2016 01:20 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  The reason I record the number of views after some of my posts Is to try to get some idea about lurkers. I have logged in and been the only member and seen 4 guests, more likely 2. I provide links for any sufficiently interested parties to research. Of course idiotic cartoons may influence more dummies. Look at how many people like Trump.

[50,468]
psik

What is the count now?

How is it that the count has been frozen for a week? Did someone turn that function off after I mentioned it? I have never seen a view counter on any site stop before, when people were obviously using it. I deliberately stopped posting when I noticed it was not changing. I didn't know I had so much influence here. Laugh out load

[50,468]
psik

Physics is Phutile
Fiziks is Fundamental
Since 9/11 Fiziks has been History
11-03-2016, 10:42 PM
people only check in for the latest idiocy when you post something new. it is good to stop by for a chuckle. No new post, no new laughs.
[+] 1 user Likes skyking's post
12-03-2016, 12:51 AM
(11-03-2016 09:17 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  
(10-03-2016 04:04 AM)Sleepy Wrote:  As a fairly long time lurker on this forum I can say that you have made an utter fool of yourself in this thread. You are like the many religious fanatics in here; you dodge straight questions, absolutely refuse to accept any and all evidence presented to you while repeating your own assertions as if they have not been addressed. Congrats.

(06-03-2016 01:20 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  The reason I record the number of views after some of my posts Is to try to get some idea about lurkers. I have logged in and been the only member and seen 4 guests, more likely 2. I provide links for any sufficiently interested parties to research. Of course idiotic cartoons may influence more dummies. Look at how many people like Trump.

[50,468]
psik

What is the count now?

How is it that the count has been frozen for a week? Did someone turn that function off after I mentioned it? I have never seen a view counter on any site stop before, when people were obviously using it. I deliberately stopped posting when I noticed it was not changing. I didn't know I had so much influence here. Laugh out load

[50,468]
psik

Nobody implied to any degree that the one lurker accounts for more, it's just what one person decided to inform you with since your data set was previously 100% assumption now it's unknowingly less.

Also, forums has technically difficulties and break on occasion, you're this oblivious to that being possible. You act like everything in the world operates smoothly so when something goes awry to your perception it was significant. The forum had a weird moment a week or few days back and view counts to some people were janky and not showing, even new threads kept showing 0 views for days. There was a couple threads with topics about this a person can identify how this was being discussed about.

But that's fine, we will allow you to care about data sets and info that can be shown. But we know you distrust computerized info so it probably won't be trusted by you. Yet apparently you've never seen a forum crash before, a baffling concept still.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
12-03-2016, 01:17 AM
(12-03-2016 12:51 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  But that's fine, we will allow you to care about data sets and info that can be shown. But we know you distrust computerized info so it probably won't be trusted by you. Yet apparently you've never seen a forum crash before, a baffling concept still.

His inability to cope with reality stopped being surprising quite some time ago.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
12-03-2016, 02:12 AM
(11-03-2016 09:17 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  

Pointing out your inadequacy in this thread does not make me dumb.

And no, one lurker does not account for all but don't think for a second that I'm the only one seeing through your crap. Your ramblings benefit no-one.
[+] 3 users Like Sleepy's post