9/11 EXPOSED

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4.5 Average
12-03-2016, 01:53 PM
RE: 9/11 EXPOSED
Oh my, the view counts suddenly started changing again.

Must be coincidence.

[50,513]
psik

Physics is Phutile
Fiziks is Fundamental
Since 9/11 Fiziks has been History
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-03-2016, 01:57 PM (This post was last modified: 12-03-2016 02:01 PM by ClydeLee.)
(12-03-2016 01:53 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  Oh my, the view counts suddenly started changing again.

Must be coincidence.

[50,513]
psik

Good job at that. Love the assumption workings on your mind. That's what we expect I guess now, you'll just ignore direct responses to your questions and just leap to connections.

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...read-Views

Just as bad as you, ha this site doesn't math how can x people give me more than x negs when you just blindly ignore the reality that some people, mainly mods/ex mods, have ability to give multiple negs. You seem bad at grasping your awareness to situations.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
12-03-2016, 06:05 PM
(12-03-2016 01:53 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  Oh my, the view counts suddenly started changing again.

Must be coincidence.

[50,513]
psik

Or.. they've fixed what ever technological boondoggle that was screwing with the forums.

Drinking Beverage
[+] 1 user Likes Peebothuhul's post
12-03-2016, 06:26 PM
(11-03-2016 09:17 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  One dumb lurker accounts for all lurkers? LOL

He/she never claimed that it did you fucking idiot.

How to Conspiracy Theory: Connect a bunch of disparate and often unrelated thoughts into into incoherent bedtime story and when that doesn't convince anyone just make shit up. Throw in a few "sheeple", a dash of "the Man, man!" and let sit until you finally lose your virginity.

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
[+] 2 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
12-03-2016, 11:32 PM
(12-03-2016 06:26 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(11-03-2016 09:17 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  One dumb lurker accounts for all lurkers? LOL

He/she never claimed that it did you fucking idiot.

How to Conspiracy Theory: Connect a bunch of disparate and often unrelated thoughts into into incoherent bedtime story and when that doesn't convince anyone just make shit up. Throw in a few "sheeple", a dash of "the Man, man!" and let sit until you finally lose your virginity.

That last step is optional. Drinking Beverage

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
13-03-2016, 06:45 AM
(12-03-2016 11:32 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(12-03-2016 06:26 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  He/she never claimed that it did you fucking idiot.

That last step is optional. Drinking Beverage

I thought it never happened? These guys are all basement dwellers right?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
13-03-2016, 10:58 AM
(12-03-2016 06:26 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  How to Conspiracy Theory: Connect a bunch of disparate and often unrelated thoughts into into incoherent bedtime story and when that doesn't convince anyone just make shit up. Throw in a few "sheeple", a dash of "the Man, man!" and let sit until you finally lose your virginity.

And I said what about any conspiracy theory?

Ah yes, sex is supposed to account for everything, like the distribution of mass in skyscrapers. Have I used the word "sheeple" on this site? I don't know if I have used it in the last couple of years. Oh well, all "Conspiracy Theorists" are alike, use the same jargon.

It is such a pity I can't stand dumb women. Life would be so much less complicated. So called debunkers are funnier, at least at a distance. Intolerable close up.

[50,757]
psik

Physics is Phutile
Fiziks is Fundamental
13-03-2016, 01:59 PM (This post was last modified: 13-03-2016 02:06 PM by Banjo.)
(13-03-2016 10:58 AM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  And I said what about any conspiracy theory?

Ah yes, sex is supposed to account for everything, like the distribution of mass in skyscrapers. Have I used the word "sheeple" on this site? I don't know if I have used it in the last couple of years. Oh well, all "Conspiracy Theorists" are alike, use the same jargon.

It is such a pity I can't stand dumb women. Life would be so much less complicated. So called debunkers are funnier, at least at a distance. Intolerable close up.

[50,757]
psik

[Image: 8476622_f496.jpg]

Pyskie.
All you have done since arrivng is sprout nonsense about this particular "conspiracy theory" without providing any evidence. In fact you have demanded evidence of us? Firstly, how rude! And how lazy on your part not to have built these structures yourself.

You clearly seem not to be sane by any stretch of the imagination. This is also the one thread where you post showing it to be an obsession. Even though you have zero evidence with which to support your claims.

Get the evidence. Do not demand it of us to disprove a negative.

You remind me of a religious person saying "You can't prove god doesn't exist!". Well, I don't need too. The fact he has never shown himself in 5000 years to another mythical character means the person making the claim must supply evidence. Not me, the poor sod listening to it.

I suggest you see a shrink. This is a serious recommendation. I'm not taking the piss. Hell I may have to see one soon too. Just about a different issue.

Go see a Dr and get help. And don't come back here until you have solid evidence. This is not The X Files forum you know.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
13-03-2016, 08:12 PM
(13-03-2016 10:58 AM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  
(12-03-2016 06:26 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  How to Conspiracy Theory: Connect a bunch of disparate and often unrelated thoughts into into incoherent bedtime story and when that doesn't convince anyone just make shit up. Throw in a few "sheeple", a dash of "the Man, man!" and let sit until you finally lose your virginity.

And I said what about any conspiracy theory?

[50,757]
psik

[Image: giphy.gif]

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
16-03-2016, 10:58 PM (This post was last modified: 16-03-2016 11:04 PM by psikeyhackr.)
(13-03-2016 01:59 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Pyskie.
All you have done since arrivng is sprout nonsense about this particular "conspiracy theory" without providing any evidence. In fact you have demanded evidence of us? Firstly, how rude! And how lazy on your part not to have built these structures yourself.

What structure are you talking about? Care to provide a link to where I said something about a "conspiracy theory" like who did what?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=caATBZEKL4c

Now this individual built a bigger model than mine with a similar paper loop supports years after I did.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJNzaMRsN00

Have I ever mentioned that an accurate model can't be made without good distribution of mass data and that the NIST never even specified the total amount of concrete in 10,000 pages? But collapes believers just talk and don't do models or want accurate data. They can always cast blame and come up with excuses however.

It is OK for engineering schools to not do experiments in FOURTEEN YEARS when it only took 4 months in 1940 for one professor and his students to model the Tacoma Narrows Bridge. The second video mentioned that bridge but did not say that first model only took 4 months.

Yeah, come up with some more excuses. Maybe I'll stoop to responding in a week or so. Where was the center of gravity of the tilted top portion of the south tower? Oh right, you guys don't do centers of gravity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttCDIkG8aMQ

psik

Physics is Phutile
Fiziks is Fundamental