9/11 EXPOSED

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4.5 Average
02-04-2016, 03:13 AM (This post was last modified: 02-04-2016 03:27 AM by adey67.)
RE: 9/11 EXPOSED
(01-04-2016 11:38 AM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  
(01-04-2016 03:00 AM)adey67 Wrote:  The trouble I have with you is that its very difficult to engage with someone who's cookie cutter is so incredibly narrow, physics and models and that's about it, I just don't understand how you cannot see that the wider picture is a vital part of the whole thing.

Regardless of what conspiracy did or did not occur, human beings cannot change the Laws of Physics. Therefore if airliner impacts doing structural damage and starting fires could cause the buildings THAT HUGE to collapse less than two hours after impact and come down in less than 30 seconds then why should the physics be difficult to demonstrate? Shouldn't that mean climate models must be utterly impossible? Laugh out load

But since the buildings did come down, if it can be demonstrated that airliners could not have done it, then some other "Conspiracy Theory" must be put on the table. I do not know OR CARE which one.

At this point the failure of engineering schools to resolve the issue is a bigger deal than who did it.

The nation that put men on the Moon can't even discuss the distribution of steel down skyscrapers. RIDICULOUS!!! The NIST could not even specify the amount of concrete in 10,000 pages. INSANE!!!

[56,105]
psik
Psik, thank you for explaining your position I'm glad you have at least considered the wider picture visa vi conspiracy theories on the table.
I understand you don't care which conspiracy theory is postulated and neither do I,because as far as I can see all of them are quite ridiculous none without exception are remotely likely or possible. Therefore I have to conclude that the fires bought down the buildings and that weight of concrete and distribution of steel are red herrings and to some extent irrelevant. Now, I can kinda predict your response, how can umpty tons of concrete and steel be irrelevant, you (adey) don't understand physics and you're right I don't understand physics but I'm not convinced that I need expertise in this area, as a 19th century detective novelist put it,
"When you have eliminated the impossible then whatever remains however improbable must be the truth" Sir Arthur Conan Doyle.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like adey67's post
02-04-2016, 03:35 AM
(02-04-2016 03:13 AM)adey67 Wrote:  "When you have eliminated the impossible then whatever remains however improbable must be the truth" Sir Arthur Conan Doyle.

[Image: lLxCoWM.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
02-04-2016, 07:52 AM
(01-04-2016 06:27 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  Can any of your general contractors specify how much concrete they use on a job?

Can any explain why the NIST shouldn't be able to do that for the Twin Towers?

Each tower contained approximately 212,500 cubic yards (160,000m³) of concrete.
The unit dead load for (the WTC) concrete floors with thickness 4.35in (110mm) is 54.38psf (2.60kPa).

It's not rocket surgery. Tongue

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
02-04-2016, 10:56 AM
(02-04-2016 07:52 AM)SYZ Wrote:  
(01-04-2016 06:27 PM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  Can any of your general contractors specify how much concrete they use on a job?

Can any explain why the NIST shouldn't be able to do that for the Twin Towers?

Each tower contained approximately 212,500 cubic yards (160,000m³) of concrete.
The unit dead load for (the WTC) concrete floors with thickness 4.35in (110mm) is 54.38psf (2.60kPa).

Are you claiming to have gotten that data out of the NIST report? Care to tell us where it is in the report?

That 425,000 cubic yards number is easy to find from before 9/11 along with the 200,000 tons of steel. The NIST report has the steel quantity but not the concrete. But since the towers were different heights and not identical how do you know they had the same amounts of concrete?

Is lying about the source of your data rocket surgery?

[56,511]
psik

Physics is Phutile
Fiziks is Fundamental
Since 9/11 Fiziks has been History
02-04-2016, 11:48 AM
Different heights? Consider

By how much? A couple of feet? A dozen? A hundred or so?

Not being a 'Native'.... I always just thought of them as 'Tall'.
02-04-2016, 02:13 PM
(02-04-2016 11:48 AM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  Different heights? Consider

By how much? A couple of feet? A dozen? A hundred or so?

Not being a 'Native'.... I always just thought of them as 'Tall'.

You mean it was too difficult for you to Google?

I got About 181,000 results (0.97 seconds)

psik

Physics is Phutile
Fiziks is Fundamental
Since 9/11 Fiziks has been History
02-04-2016, 02:38 PM (This post was last modified: 02-04-2016 05:47 PM by Deltabravo.)
One can make light of this but it masks a more unpleasant reality.

Al Quaeda were just another of a long line of anti-establishment organizations the US has aligned itself with over the years. The US used Italian-Americans from Sicily to help with the invasion of Italy in WWII. That led to the Mafia becoming powerful and untouchable for many years after the war.
The CIA used the Contras to destabilize the government of Nicaragua.
Hilary Clinton has admitted that Al Quaeda were part of an effort to support fundamentalist Islamists with military hardware to fight the Russians in Afghanistan
Now we have ISIS and they grew out of a decision, in cooperation with Turkey, a NATO partner, to destabilize Syria rather than put troop on the ground. That is perfectly understandable since President Erdogan of Turkey and his son set up a company to export Syrian oil being shipped out of ISIS controlled areas of Syria and Iraq.

Most of ISIS are not fundamentalist Islamists. They are mainly just mercenaries. That is why we are seeing bombings in Paris and Belgium being conducted by local Islamists and not people coming out of Syria, because IS is just an organization set up to destabilize Northern Iraq and Eastern Syria so as to undermine the Alawites of Syria and counter Kurdish independence in Syria, Iraq and Turkey.

It's a very sad indictment of US foreign policy that the US is still condoning this when it is now so transparent.

The 9/11 hijackers were all from Saudi. So, how did they get Visas to travel to the US since they were obviously all members of Al Quaeda? It was an enormous security fail. No, not really. They were all given expedited Visas. Why?

Because, once again, the US government wanted to engage in clandestine ops in the Middle East and they realized that, unlike the cold war, they had no intelligence in Arab/Muslim countries. They took these people in as potential agents, taught them how to fly, etc and then the hijackers used the opportunity to turn the tables on the US.

Sad...but what can anyone do. There was no intelligence coming out of the Middle East at the time and no one, I think, had any idea of how fanatical these people were, and are today.

I think the only way out of this quagmire is to force Muslim countries to adopt other religions or at least allow dissent. How that happens, I don't know. I do wonder if the false flag stories aren't more true than we like to give them credit.
02-04-2016, 04:00 PM
(02-04-2016 03:13 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Psik, thank you for explaining your position I'm glad you have at least considered the wider picture visa vi conspiracy theories on the table.
I understand you don't care which conspiracy theory is postulated and neither do I,because as far as I can see all of them are quite ridiculous none without exception are remotely likely or possible. Therefore I have to conclude that the fires bought down the buildings and that weight of concrete and distribution of steel are red herrings and to some extent irrelevant. Now, I can kinda predict your response, how can umpty tons of concrete and steel be irrelevant, you (adey) don't understand physics and you're right I don't understand physics but I'm not convinced that I need expertise in this area, as a 19th century detective novelist put it,
"When you have eliminated the impossible then whatever remains however improbable must be the truth" Sir Arthur Conan Doyle.

vis-à-vis

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-04-2016, 04:02 PM
(02-04-2016 10:56 AM)psikeyhackr Wrote:  
(02-04-2016 07:52 AM)SYZ Wrote:  Each tower contained approximately 212,500 cubic yards (160,000m³) of concrete.

Are you claiming to have gotten that data out of the NIST report? Care to tell us where it is in the report?

That 425,000 cubic yards number is easy to find from before 9/11 along with the 200,000 tons of steel. The NIST report has the steel quantity but not the concrete. But since the towers were different heights and not identical how do you know they had the same amounts of concrete?

Is lying about the source of your data rocket surgery?

[56,511]
psik

It doesn't fucking matter whether that number came from the NIST report or not. Facepalm

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
02-04-2016, 05:57 PM
There was TV program about the design of the Twin Towers. They differed from other buildings because their outer shell was a structural element of the building so the crash plus the damage from fire weakened the buildings. Other buildings with conventional structures might not have collapsed in the same way because they would have had more internal support.

Why does the US seem to have a parallel system which operates illegally?

There is a YouTube video of a man who worked with the CIA and he is saying that the Al Quaeda hijackers were fast tracked into the US against his advice. It or another video says that clandestine ops in the Middle East were being funded by the sale of booze in Saudi via the Embassy. I know that is possible because I know someone who did the same thing. Booze can be brought into Saudi by foreign embassy staff but they aren't supposed to sell it. They use intermediaries to sell it to wealthy Saudis. It's no different from Iran-Contra where drug money was being used by the CIA.

What a morass!